Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Outside Town (1X1)

Acer (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Acer extended his hand. "It'll be over in a second."
Shadow Heart (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Syn nodded but didn't say anything.

Acer held Syn close, he ran to the town so fast that they were there in a second flat. Acer let go of Syn. "Bellator" Acer said and the same light that equipped the gear took it away again. "Have fun?"

Syn blushed and nodded." That was certainly new to me." She smiled, laughing.

Acer face turned cold again "Well don't expect it to happen again anytime soon."
They were in the heart of the village so he continued in the direction of he sheriff's office.

Syn blinked." Did I say something wrong?" She frowned before heading in the direction of the market.

"Nothing at all." Acer continued walking

Syn was already at the market. She bought the herbs she needed and put them in the small pouch on her waist.

(Not sure how to reply to that XD)

Acer opened the door to the sheriff's office and handed the man at the front desk a flyer. After an exchange of words he left and returned to the town square where he drop off Syn.

(Lol. Sorry)

Syn was walking back when she bumped into him." I'm so sorry." She then looked up and blushed, noticing it was Acer.

"So we meet again." Acer said. "Well you're a healer right? I just got a 'mission' from the sheriff's office, they want me to take down a thug that has been terrorizing a small village not too far from here, i could use you if thing go wrong, wanna come?" Acer started walking anyway.

"I guess but I have to grab my pack from my house." She ran after him to catch up.

"OK, which way is your house?" Acer stopped in the middle of his step.

"To the north but it's not that far."

"lead the way" Acer said looking unamused.

Syn frowned before walking to her house. When they got there, Syn opened the door and grabbed the pack from beside the door. Her house was a small cottage with a herb garden in the front. She closed the door and looked at him." All set."

"Lets go then" Acer said before sticking his hands in his pockets and walking in the direction of the village.

Syn followed behind him. She felt a little angry at herself, thinking that she did something to upset him.

They kept walking until they came across a burning village. "I'm assuming this is it? You ready?"

Syn covered her mouth as she looked at the village." Yeah. I'll get the villagers out of there."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Outside Town (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus