Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » We Must Save The Planet! (Closed rp)

Nathan Sage (played by UsagiSmith)

((We still need one more person to join. If you wish to join, please PM me. ^_^))
Story Plot: Sara meets some people along her way and they all stumble upon these creatures from another planet that want to destroy Earth. It is up to Sara and her new friends to stop these creatures before their Planet gets destroyed. Can they do it without arguing or will our Earth be doomed?
Setting: Modern/Fantasy Rp
People in the rp: UsagiSmith(Me), KuroSakuranbo14 , Othlain, Otaku16Otaku, ChaoticDeath3, Wolfen

Sara had been staying after school, mostly because she was doing detention cause of her trying to stop some bullies from picking on this girl. She grumbled under her breathe as she held her books close to her. Her backpack filled with more school work that she hadn't gotten around to finishing. "This is so stupid! I was just defending myself and they had to give me detention because of it." She pouts as she walks on the sidewalk, kicking a couple of cans and rocks along the way.
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Casey sighed as she stepped out of the school building. She was at tutoring for her math class. She sucked at Math. She hadn't had a chance to thank the girl who had stopped those bullies who were picking on her. She lifted her head to see the girl that had stood up those bullies for her up ahead. She quickly caught up to her. "I'm sorry I didn't get to thank you early for stopping those bullies. Thank you very much."
Nathan Sage (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Sara blinked as she turn to see the girl she saved from some bullies. She smirked over to her and gave her a wink, "Its nothing." She then glared behind Casey to the school, "Just I had to get stupid detention for that!" She then screams out angrily at the school as if she was shouting to the teachers and ever staff that worked there, "Just because I was saving someone from being bullied didn't mean you had to make me look like a bully too!" She pouts as she huffs softly with disgust.
Star (played anonymously)

Star was staying after school for the sports program. They had finally finished and Star was leaving when he spotted two girls in front of the school. Star had saw the ending of the "fight". He had came the same time the principle did so he couldn't help, but he could tell that these girls were the good guys. He walked up to the one that seemed more upset. "Hey! You're Sara right? The girl that stood up to those bullies? That story spread all around school. I only got to see the end of it, but from what i saw, you aren't too bad in a fight. That was a super nice thing standing up for someone else." Star turned to the girl in red. "You ok too?"

Sara blinked in surprise when someone called out her name, "Yeah, I'm Sara." She seemed surprised that the guy noticed her, but really she knew she shouldn't be that surprised by it. "Well, yeah but those boys started it first and tried to pick on her!" She pouted angrily as she held her books tightly to her chest. "My brother always told me to help out those in need of it. But it seems the school hasn't got his memo on that." Her cheeks flushed when Star mentioned her fighting style, "Thanks, hehe."
Nara yawned as she walked down the hallway. For once, she didn't get blamed for starting a fight. Her long blue hair was up in pig pigtails. She was wearing a dark blue shirt and jeans. She held her books with one arm. She spotted the group talking to each other so she walked over." You put up a pretty good fight. Never seen a bully cry like that." Nara said to Sara, smiling.

Casey nodded when Star had asked if she was alright. She really wasn't much a talker so she just kept quite. She saw a blue haired girl come their way. Her deep blue eyes glanced at everyone and their faces. She recognized Star and Sara, seeing as Star was in the sports program and Sara had stop some bullies for her, but she didn't recognize the blue haired girl at all, she thought the girl must be new or something.
Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

((OOC: don't wait for me :) I'm not certain about which character i'll use yet, so I'll just jump up when I've made up my mind/the story allows it ^^))

((Aaww you are no fun! *pouts*))

Sara smiled over to Nara and giggled. "Thanks. My brother taught me some of those moves but I mostly learned in Karate class." Her eyes widen when she didn't recongize the blue hair girl. Also realized that she didn't even tell her name, at least one person knew it and the only reason is because of the stories being told. "I'm Sara, Sara Jameson. And you are?" She asked Nara, Casey and Star.

((I agree, Usagi. You're no fun, Zeger!))

"My name is Casey Sanders." Casey said when Sara had asked for all of their names. She looked at the others, waiting to hear what their names were.
Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

((concentrate on your rp, ye buggers. xD))

((we're buggers now? XD))

"I'm Star!" Star looked at the new girl and extended his hand out with his elbow bent up, and his palm face upwards about as high as his chest as if he was pointing to her."And you are?"
Nara smiled." I am Nara Misuna, pretty much the school trouble maker at your service." She did a slight bow before straightening.

Sara laughed at what Nara said and shook her head,"Really? I think by the judge of things, I'm going to be the new trouble maker since Star here says rumors are going around about me." She smirked softly to Star then look to the other two girls. "I'm going to go and eat at this diner. You wanna join me?" She couldn't help but take control. She was mostly taught by her brother to take charge of situations.
Alain Durand (played by Freyya)

(is this RP already going inactive on the first page? ;o)

"Target located and in sight." Alain muttered over the hidden headset in his ear. "Zoom on my location."
It remained quiet for a while, until a voice echoed into his ear. "We've got her on the sattelite images."
"Roger that."

Alain was sitting on a bench of the bar across from the school. He was dressed in regular clothes, the first time in years that he had to wear them on a mission. He looked like an ordinary man, though his build may betray his life in the army and as a private contractor. Therefor he took the appearance of a veteran on leave for this particular operation. His organisation wasn't to be uncovered unless needed. It may be needed later on, but right now he was to remain in civilian disguise. He kept a close eye on the girls and the single guy that stood there talking at the school gate, sipping a glass of water now and again.
Nara smiled and rubbed the back of her head." I guess. I didn't eat lunch anyway." She looked around when she got bumped from behind. It was a girl with startling pink hair with blue streaks and the girl handed Nara a set of headphones. The girl walked away as Nara put them around her neck." Now I'm ready." Nara smiled at Sara.

Star blinked at the multicolored hair girl. "Lots of fans I see?" Star said with a chuckle at Nara.

Sara watched the other pink haired girl hand Nara headphones. She pouted briefly before turning it back into a smile, "Well at least I'm not the only one popular now." She giggled as she started to head off towards the small diner.

When they arrived at the diner, the place was rather empty. It was to be expected since it was after school and people all ready went home for the day. She saw a good friend of hers, a waiter, and her brothers. "Hey Zac!" She shouted happily and she watched him lift his head up and give a wave in return. "Come on guys! We can sit whenever we like!" She makes her way over to a booth that was large enough to hold them all.
Arthurious (played by Wolfen)

Arthurious walked up to the table wearing a white long sleeve dress shirt with a waiter's apron, as he handed out menus, "The breakfast special is; ham and cheese omelet, with fries, and the lunch special is; chili cheese burger with fries. If you know what you want, I can take some orders now or just come back later." Putting his hands behind his back, he waited for the request of the costumers.

((Anyone else going to post? ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » We Must Save The Planet! (Closed rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus