Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » We Must Save The Planet! (Closed rp)

Star (played anonymously)

((kuro has computer problems, i forgot, and DID YOU SERIOUSLY just control ALL of our characters and make them walk to a dinner? XD))
Star's stomach rumbled. "I guess i could go for a bite." He said with a beaming grin.
Nathan Sage (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Star wrote:
((kuro has computer problems, i forgot, and DID YOU SERIOUSLY just control ALL of our characters and make them walk to a dinner? XD))
Star's stomach rumbled. "I guess i could go for a bite." He said with a beaming grin.

((Yep yep! ^_^ XD I had to move the story along))

(( this might be going inactive :/ ))
Star looked at the menu and pondered his choices. He looked at everyone else. "Any suggestions?"

(Yeah..and it was such a good idea too. >_<))
Arthurious (played by Wolfen)

(Why inactive so soon?) that's lame. :(

(( people just won't reply :/ ))

((Yeah. :( ))
(Sorry guys. I forgot that I was a part of the RP and then I got super busy XD)
Nara looked through the menu." Ummm....Just a water." She sighed and leaned back. She made sure her headphones were off.
Alain Durand (played by Freyya)

(just for the record, that was an introduction post for Alain. All he will do from now on is following you. I'll keep an eye on the rp, he'll make his proper appearance when he feels like he needs to. If that situation takes to long, I've got an alternative way for him to pop up in some way or another :))

Alain Durand wrote:
(just for the record, that was an introduction post for Alain. All he will do from now on is following you. I'll keep an eye on the rp, he'll make his proper appearance when he feels like he needs to. If that situation takes to long, I've got an alternative way for him to pop up in some way or another :))

((you just lazy XD))
((and we shouldn't talk on here anymore like this without posting as your character as well))

Star's eyes turned to Nara. "Well you're no help." Star said with a smile.

Star wrote:
Alain Durand wrote:

((you just lazy XD))

(No I'm not. I just don't feel like every time you guys go somewhere, I have to type "he follows them there". See what I mean? xD)
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

((I'll answer in later. As Otaku had explained, I am having a few computer problems, aka, my dad busted my laptop screen! DX And he ordered the new screen and is suppose to fix it this weekend hopefully! :D)

Alain Durand wrote:
Star wrote:
Alain Durand wrote:

((you just lazy XD))

(No I'm not. I just don't feel like every time you guys go somewhere, I have to type "he follows them there". See what I mean? xD)

((no one said you have to, and you obviously wont, which is kinda lazy if your rping, see what i mean?)

Star wrote:
Alain Durand wrote:
Star wrote:
Alain Durand wrote:

((you just lazy XD))

((no one said you have to, and you obviously wont, which is kinda lazy if your rping, see what i mean?)

what do you want me to do ._. Have a grown man butt into a group of kids and ask if he could join them? ._. he's undercover dude. I wanted to wait replying whatsoever, but you guys wanted me to, so I did xD

Casey Sanders wrote:
((I'll answer in later. As Otaku had explained, I am having a few computer problems, aka, my dad busted my laptop screen! DX And he ordered the new screen and is suppose to fix it this weekend hopefully! :D)

that's alright ^^ take your time c:
Kelly and Quinn (played by Freyya)

((you know what, if you guys don't mind, I'll RP these two instead of Alain. I'm already RP'ing him somewhere else and haven't played these yet c: plus I can make an immediate entrance. If you're okay with the character switch, then that's what I'll do :) ))

(( Go for it :P ))

Kelly walked back from the bathroom of the restaurant to the table she and her brother were sitting. She had a bored look on her face, neither of the siblings have had the chance to have some fun.
She brushed by the table where Casey and the others were sitting, and recognized some of them. Especially Nara. No one could claim they go to that school and hadn't noticed Nara's blue hair though, so that was pretty much it to her. A girl with blue hair.
The twins had been going to that school since this semester, having finally found the money to do exactly that. Kelly didn't care for school anymore, after all the powers the old man gave them. But Quinn insisted on it. He wanted to study, obviously, a thing Kelly never understood. She hadn't joined in on him the first few days, but did later, out of pure boredom.
Kelly walked back to her table, where her brother was waiting for her. A waiter came by and gave them their food - cheap sandwiches and a glass of water. It was all they could afford, but neither made any complaints.
Arthurious (played by Wolfen)

(My goodness, silly banter is very silly! ^_^ at any rate OoC posts are fun ^_^ and problems happen, we have to live with them as they are. As far as I'm concerned, Kuro getting your comp fixed is top priority and we will gladly wait till you are able to rp again. C.D., it's fine that you forgot, it happens. ^_^ As long as everyone gets along then it's cool to me. And I can't post till everyone orders something. lol)

((anyone posting? ._. *wants to play this*))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » We Must Save The Planet! (Closed rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus