Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Server Trouble

Darth_Angelus Moderator

Some of you may have noticed some issues with the site over the last hour or so. I've been able to get in long enough to report that our host is suffering from an outage so there might be some trouble accessing things until they resolve it. But they are working on it so that should be soon.
I has so much sad. :( I can't check my addiction!! xD

I figured the site is just having matenience. I hope it gets fixed up soon though! It's hard to check out threads and character profiles. xD
Darth_Angelus Topic Starter Moderator

It looks like they've fixed it, fingers/toes/misc limbs crossed.
AND WE'RE BACK!

A second time.

You noticed that too?
Yup. And it's still going on.

Seems to be a problem with the SQL server, although the host doesn't have anything about it.
I sent something to Kim because I didn't know if something on my end was causing the failure or not.
I was so sad. In the middle of RP and everything goes nuts. *sadface*

I let Kim know too.
Ell

Oh good, I thought it was just me imagining it, or my blasted computer being crazy again. But not good that the server is like "No waaay"
Kim Site Admin

Our host seems to be having a lot of trouble lately. One day when we are a big and rich site, we'll get redundant servers so even if one goes down, the RP can continue. In the meanwhile, we have to tolerate hiccups here and there.

In any case, I'm extending all existing epic accounts by another 24 hours to compensate for any missed time.
You are an angel, Kim <3

I hope everything gets fixed >.<
Sanne Moderator

*peeks in from being the big bad lurker she is, whacks the servers and flees again to make lasagna to feed everyone*

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Server Trouble

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus