Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

(I can't believe Stan Lee died)

Drew groaned, hearing a commotion. He eventually decided to investigate, although he was rather unsteady on his feet, probably from the wound.
Nelson Hawk (played anonymously)

((R.I.P.))
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

((Forever rest his amazing creative soul.))
Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

Skylar nodded. “This is a three story compound..” she laughed a bit. “The more the merrier.. right?” She ran her fingers through her hair, momentarily forgetting about the parasite within her. “There’s a room beside Drew’s if you’d like it.”

((R.I.P. he had extraordinary skills. :())

He chuckles, shrugging. "As long as it's safer and more comfortable than a pile of rocks with sharpened sticks poking out, sign me up!" He starts to head up the stairs. "Oh, um..... where's Drew's room?"

((But you never learned Drew's name...))

((She just said your name. ;-;))

((What the heck.))

((I’m sorry, wasn’t thinking. :/))

((Drew ran back to his room before he gave Skylar his name, partially due to me falling asleep and his zombie bite, which is slowly but surely infecting him.))

Drew groaned, heading out to see if Skylar knew of the existence of any other books.

((If my char figures out about the bite, heads will roll. Oops spoiler :P))

Skylar pointed down the hall, in the floor they were on.

((He'll probably end up running off or hiding away before he truly ends. Drew would want to lose himself alone, so that he knew he at least never consciously hurt anybody. Anyways, I guess you can pretend Skylar just said "the other man" or something))
Venom (played by Axeslinger)

His voice curling in Skylar's ear, the symbiote says, "Drew. Dreww. He is hurt, yes?" Its voice sounds almost sad, but it is growing in strength. "Help Drew. Feed Drew."

“No. He’s not hurt...” Skylar accidentally said this out loud, forgetting that the others can’t hear the whatever was in her. Skylar cleared her throat a bit awkwardly.

((Remember, Skylar doesn’t know his name..))

Drew eventually found Skylar, and asked her his extremely important question about if she knew of any other books in the compound.

She looked at the man, then nodded a bit. “Y-yeah.. it’s upstairs, the first door you see is the library..” Skylar tried to look at him, for any wounds, suspicious.

He nodded, turning and heading upstairs. Before long, he had found the library, finding many great books to read.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus