Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Josh sits in a forest, sitting next to a small fire, crafting something with a bottle and empty shot gun shells.
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

Ember walks around the back of the store a bit to see if there was any littered packages or cans of food laying about, once again, witnessing nothing but randomly thrown tissue boxes and even some feminine products. Thinking about it realistically she bent down and picked up the most un-smashed of the products to place them in her already opened backpack. Ember skipped the frozen and fruits/vegetables sections to avoid the horrid smell of rot emitting from said foods; instead making her way to the cooking ware of the store in wonder of the tools that might still be left that might be useful.
Soon, Josh made 2 Shells of a special compound causing the pellets to ignite soon after a shot is fire with the shell in the gun.
Venom (played by Axeslinger)

"They were attacking ussss, why do you defend them? They wanted usss dead!" the symbiote hisses, but seems to change its mind. "We... are frightening. It issss what makesss usss better. Yess, we will be better. Drew, Drew, Drew.... we mussst cure you. We mussst!"
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Drew nodded. "I am well aware, Venom. But, if not obvious...I lack any and all medical expertise. We need to find somebody to help us."

"Yesss, someone who can help usss. A doctor, a doctor! We need a doctor!" the symbiote cries aloud, vivid images passing through Drew's mind. Lying on a cold table, a masked man leaning over and peering into his eyes. The cold feeling of death, spreading from his chest. Cold. Death is cold.

The symbiote falls silent for a moment, before pushing Drew onwards. "We won't make it if you don't walk, hossst." it says, laughingly.

Drew shook his head. "I know Venom. I'm going as far as I can, as fast as I can. I don't want to die either."

The symbiote grows quiet, soft murmurs floating through Drew's head as it ponders its future. Is the host going to make it? Is there even a cure? Nothing is incurable, for sure, but is he strong enough to hold on until the cure is ready?

We will make sure he is. We won't lose him too.

Drew sighed, continuing his long trudge up into the mountains.

After a few days of travelling, even the symbiote grows weary. "There must be something we can do to speed this up, Drew. A vehicle, perhaps? I have ssseen a few, but I did not think anything of them." it says, softly.

"I don't think most of them work." He sighed sadly. "I think walking is the best choice."

"Jussst keep an eye out for some, I do not know anything about carsss." the symbiote hisses, devoting some of its remaining strength to push Drew onwards.

"Fine." He mumbled. The symbiote was right, though. This walking was much too exhausting for him, he would never make it as this rate. He needed something faster. Maybe he'd find a horse...maybe some survived.

With a weak hiss, the symbiote points silently to the east. A small town was only a few minutes walk away, but even the symbiote had used almost all of its strength. There would be no protection from the creature, if Drew happened to stumble across any violent men or beasts.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

(Hey)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus