Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy would use a stick to help her walk around the place
Nelson Hawk (played anonymously)

((May I join the rp?))
Venom (played by Axeslinger)

((I don't see why not, mate. I think it's an open one.))
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

Ember finished cleaning her sledgehammer before placing down beside her leg, also putting the rag next to it once she saw that Skylar had left and couldn't give it back to her yet. The girl noticed a man go by and somewhat recognized him from the day before when she entered the room. She debated on talking to him and got up to lean against the wall in thought as well as stretching her leg.

He walks outside of the clearing the house was in, holding a metal baseball bat and looking around catiously. He sees the house and moves towards it, not seeing any of the people inside it. He knocks on the door a few times, holding the bat at the ready to kill anything that comes from inside or out, just in case.
Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

Skylar shook a bit as she uneasily ate a little more. She didn’t want to at all.

Sensing a new person entering the area, the symbiote urges Skylar to take cover and hide. "Not yet" it hisses, almost worriedly.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She looks around for Skylar

He opens the door and steps inside, looking around. "Hello?"

Ember snapped her head toward the noise of a door opening and a male voice coming from the same direction. Knowing of only one other male in the compound, she listened intensely to see if she could recognize if it was the other man or not.

Skylar pursed her lips in irritation. She forced herself to ignore whatever was inside of her and she went to greet the survivor. She cautiously approached him.

"!" He spins around at the sound of her footsteps, leveling the bat between them.

Hissing violently, the symbiote causes Skylar to flinch. After that, it remains silent.

He lowers the bat, hands shaking. "Sorry, I thought you were one of them for a second." He forces a smile

Skylar smiled, relieved that she could shut the thing up. “It’s fine, everyone is cautious now..”

He rests the bat on his shoulder, his smile becoming more genuine. "Aren't we all?" He looks around. "Nice place you got here. Anyone else make their way here?"

Ember stood up normally and went toward where the entrance was located. She held her sledgehammer in her left hand as she peeked her head around the corner; spotting Skylar and a man she never saw before.

"?" He turns his head slightly, noticing Ember. "Is she supposed to be here?" He raises an eyebrow as well as the bat, as a precautionary measure.

Skylar smiled and nodded. she looked at Ember. “There’s Ember, I’m Skylar, there’s also another girl, Lily. And there’s another man, Drew, but he’s in his room. And there’s two children. Foxy- or Rose, and Millerson. And yes, she is.” She laughed slightly.

He lowers the bat back to it's previous position. "Oh, sorry, I tend to get a bit paranoid after what happened in the last group I was in." He shudders at the memory, then plasters the smile back onto his face. "Anyways, if you have room for me, i'd love to stay. If not, that's fine too." His forced smile slips a bit, a concerned expression crossing his features for a bit.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus