Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

I didn't hear anything and decided that it would be a good time to initiate the plan made. I casually rest my sledgehammer on my shoulder before stepping out from behind the tree, but stopped soon after seeing the young woman already making her way towards where I stood. I paused my actions. "Ello dove."
Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

I sighed and sheathed my katana. I decided to speak since not talking would get me no where. “Why are you following me?” I didn’t feel threatened at all anymore, I was just confused.

"Felt like I had to say thank you for savin' me back there." I offered a small smirk towards the young woman. "Quite a sword you got there dove."

I give her a confused look and I slightly nod. “You’re welcome..” I back up a little and I go back to my back pack. I put it on and I begin taking the tent down.

"Where ya going?" I walked up closer to the young woman's camp and looked around. I noted the things she had and mentally ordered them from the most to the least valuable.

I glanced at the woman. “Nowhere your going.” I gave her a glare and grabbed all of my valuable things. I began walking, making sure her and I had a good distance between eachother.

I watched the young woman leave before I jogged to catch up, but kept a good space in between her and I. "What's your name dove?"

I didn’t know why, but I felt a bit pissed.. I turned around fast and looked her in the eyes. “Why are you being so friendly? You know it’s eat or be eaten, right? If you’re trying to take advantage of me.. or prowling around to take something, you got it all wrong. It won’t take any time out of my day to slice you in half. So I will ask you once. What do you want.”

I blinked at the woman's sudden movements and outburst. "Do ya plan on livin' the rest of your life alone? With no means of'a back-up for security?" I gave the young woman a small look of exasperation. "Do you really think you can survive in this world bein' all 'tough girl'? There will come a time when you can have both your legs broken, an arm bit'en off and the other tied to a tree- what'ya gonna do then huh? Ah- alas you don't need the extra hand in case of an attack of any kind, so I'll just take my leave dove." I lifted my hand in an 'oh well' motion before I turned heel and started walking back to where the house were.

I gritted my teeth as I turned to leave as well. But something told me that this is one chance that I can’t pass. I sigh and I turn back around. “Fine.. But word of advice. Find a better way to eye peoples things..” I smile a little and I continue walking

I couldn't suppress my smirk at the young woman's observations and turned around to follow her. I eventually caught up and walked beside her at her pace. "Glad ta be on board with ya dove."

I looked at her slightly, but kept walking. “Why are you so positive? It’s the end of the world for gods sake..”

"Been waitin' for this moment my whole life! Can finally do the things I've always wan'ed to do." I grinned in full and looked around for any signs of walkers, and after finding none that stood out I asked the young woman. "Why so serious Miss Dove?"

I shrug and simple say, “just don’t wanna die just yet.” I look forward. “There’s a compound up ahead. We can clear it out and it could be a safe place to stay for a couple weeks. I’ve been here before, there’s few walkers, so it won’t be hard. Just..” I smirked as I thought about when I first found her. “Just don’t get bit.” I began heading toward the building.

I stopped walking for a small bit, processing what the woman said, eyes squinting. "That was purposely directed at me for a certain reason wasn't it...?" I started to follow her again with a shake of my head in mock sadness. I saw the building a nodded at how well protected her and I would be once cleared out. I readjusted the sledgehammer on my shoulder in preparation and walked back up beside the woman.

I laughed a little, and we make our way to the compound. I slight twirl my pocket knife, a little entertained.

I whispered to the young woman as we got closer to it, just in case if there was any walkers nearby. "We doing a sneaky clear or a run n' gun type of deal?"

“Sneak. Guns are too loud and will only attract more walkers. Not even guns.. loud noises in general.”

"Fair enough dove." I looked over the area of the compound and only spotted two walkers up near the entrance. Nothing challenging so far.

I nod towards the walkers and I unsheathed my katana I slice ones head off and I turn to the other. I force my katana through its stomach, then I kick it off my sword. I then stab it through his skull as he’s laying down. I nod you you to open the doors.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus