Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

((Ok see ya))
luna (played by animelover)

Luna climbed down and dragged him inside the gas station. She put him on the sleeping bag. Luna walked to the other side off the building and went to sleep.
matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

((Gtg see ya tomorrow yea?))
luna (played by animelover)

matt fireblade wrote:
((Gtg see ya tomorrow yea?))

Bye. I might see you tomorrow Idk
Seven (played anonymously)

((Hello,

It's Cass. The moderator. I've had to use a character profile due to the settings in this forum topic. I'm locking this topic for now (hence you'll know it's me because of the ability to lock your forum) - I may re-open! The reason this is being locked is because there's numerous rule breaks happening here.

-- RP should not be centered around abuse and suicide topics. These are too sensitive for the community and there's some especially graphic commentary in here regarding rape, suicide, and general abuse. It's one thing for it to be a partial part of a story, it's another when characters are 'comparing' who had a worse situation and discussing it in detail.

-- F-bombs should be censored in completely starred-out form or use another less severe word entirely. If I remember correctly, I've had to intervene on this forum multiple times already to people about people swearing and not properly censoring.

-- Overly violent content explained in great detail is not allowed on the public forums either if it includes severe detailed gore, etc. :)

OP, please message me if you'd like this unlocked and we can discuss further! On another hand, this might be a great opportunity to create a group and RP there. Generally, moderators keep their noses out of them and you can RP in all the gory graphic detail that you want. :)

EDIT: Unlocked. Please follow the rules from this point on, happy RPing! :) ))
Venom (played by Axeslinger)

((Alright! Our moderator friend here has made things clear, certain people need to watch their mouth. I sure hope those *certain people* have learned their lesson. Let's pick things up where we left off, shall we? I think I was about to attack someone.... but I don't even know who it was))
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

((I think so. Not quite sure, to be honest. I left for a weekend and things went to heck, I guess.

So, certain people, PLEASE do not break any of those rules again because I am extremely fond of this roleplay and was having a good bit of fun.

So, let us continue, then!))

((So, I think the fella I was about to attack has been inactive for awhile.... I'm going to say aliens lifted him up to their ship or something))

((Pfft, that is one thing to say.))
Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

((I'm sorry about what has happened. I was gone too and then came back to a locked forum. So that was.. Unexpected. But everything's back to normal. Although I would like to politely ask the newer role players to please censor their rping, as the moderator has already informed us. Other than that, enjoy!))
((Well.. That was odd.))

((Okayyyyyy.. I am not the stern type, nor am I the type to get easily upset... But peeooppplllee!!! This is a public roleplaying forum.. I've just now read some of the deleted responses and I really don't know what to say.. I don't know if you are new, and im not asking you to tell me if you are.. But please, lets not mention anything that may trigger someone.. This includes any kind of abuse or suicide.. I'll be more active though, so I hope you all can pm me if you questions. Again.. im not here to upset any of you, im just trying to make this an easy, NON-offensive roleplay that is fun.. I hope you all understand..))

((Anyway, with all the... lecturing behind... lets get this roleplaying started back up, shall we? :)))
((Idk who's here and I don't know where to start back up.))

((Since I have no clue where we are and what is happening, and I still have over 20 pages worth of roleplaying, im just going to start off where I remember. Sorry if there are any inconveniences in that.))

Skylar sighed softly as she walked into an abandoned grocery store, ready to salvage the place for what it had. She managed to loose Ember within the mess, but skylar knew that Ember could handle herself. Skylar searched through shelves and managed to find some canned foods.
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

Ember looked along the mostly empty shelves at the entrance of the abandoned store and scowled at the bare looking pieces of slowing rotting wood. She turned around to look elsewhere before realizing that Skylar disappeared from any line of sight of the grey-eyed girl. The orange-haired girl raised an eyebrow before reluctantly shrugging it off; Skylar was alone long before they met and survived with barely any struggles, so she wasn't very worried for the katana wielding female. Ember walked cautiously toward the back of the store as she looked down each isle she went by, noting the very barren mini corridors, before finally finding the packaged food section and was not surprised to find it completely empty.

Drew had retreated away from everything, back towards his trek towards the mountain.

"We could have had them, Drew. Could have had them!" the symbiote hisses, peeking over his shoulder.

"Venom. They're human. We are NOT eating them." He growled.

Skylar managed to scavenge a couple cans of food and one water bottle. she sighed as she saw a can of food on the ground, but it was busted open. "what a waste.." She muttered to herself

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus