Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Anime Roleplays

Galaxy-Star wrote:
what kind of animes?
Well, the list of better-known anime I've seen includes Madoka Magica, some of BNHA, some of the older Pokémon seasons, maybe half of Assassination Classroom, a little bit of Seraph of the End, and the Castlevania anime (haven't finished the newest season yet, but I love it so far). I've seen maybe half of Digimon Tamers. And I loved Aggretsuko, if that counts. Thanks to my younger sibling, I also have a basic knowledge of what goes on in Fate as well, but I'm not the biggest fan of it.

I've seen a little of Fairy Tale, Kill la Kill, and Sword Art Online, but I wasn't a fan of either. I liked Log Horizon at first, but it got to a boring part and I stopped watching it. I also watched a little of the Tokyo Ghoul anime, but stopped when it started giving my fiancée nightmares...

The lesser-known anime I like includes Flip-Flappers, Magical Girl Raising Project, Mekakucity Actors, Erased, and Space Dandy. Probably others too, but that's all I can remember right now.
Galaxy-Star Topic Starter

Malachite wrote:
Galaxy-Star wrote:
what kind of animes?
Well, the list of better-known anime I've seen includes Madoka Magica, some of BNHA, some of the older Pokémon seasons, maybe half of Assassination Classroom, a little bit of Seraph of the End, and the Castlevania anime (haven't finished the newest season yet, but I love it so far). I've seen maybe half of Digimon Tamers. And I loved Aggretsuko, if that counts. Thanks to my younger sibling, I also have a basic knowledge of what goes on in Fate as well, but I'm not the biggest fan of it.

I've seen a little of Fairy Tale, Kill la Kill, and Sword Art Online, but I wasn't a fan of either. I liked Log Horizon at first, but it got to a boring part and I stopped watching it. I also watched a little of the Tokyo Ghoul anime, but stopped when it started giving my fiancée nightmares...

The lesser-known anime I like includes Flip-Flappers, Magical Girl Raising Project, Mekakucity Actors, Erased, and Space Dandy. Probably others too, but that's all I can remember right now.

damn dude
MordosKull

Technically not an Anime but I dabble on Touhou. *Points to Flandre*
I watch Sword Art Online and Im actually doing a rp for it now. I watch a bunch of other stuff but that is the only one i rp right now.
I have watched both Akame ga Kill and Owari no Seraph all the way through, if you know either of those, don't hesitate to reach out to me! I am always open to trying something new!
lsahflksdhg I used to roleplay Hetalia whenever I was first starting out as a roleplayer. I've not written any of the characters since maybe the beginning of 2016, but every now and again I miss it. :,)

Now I mainly rp FMA, as far as anime and canon characters go.
Galaxy-Star Topic Starter

I have yet to find someone here who will do hetalia and FMA sounds like a really cool one to rp
I honestly really love roleplaying FMA. Currently my go to character is Hawkeye, but I have written for Hughes before and there's a few other characters I'd love to give a whirl. I also have a couple ocs for that fandom!
Galaxy-Star wrote:
MainlyPango wrote:
Hahaha, I guess you already got your answer... but, yeah! People - myself included - are definitely interested in anime series other than the ones you see most commonly, and lots - including me - are probably willing to RP in those settings if the circumstances are right! X3

what animes have you seen?

Really delayed response, hoo~!

The stuff that was on Cartoon Network/Toonami and other kid networks were my introduction to anime, so y’got’cher basics - DBZ, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho, YGO. Then with On Demand came GetBackers, Black Jack, and Princess Tutu... and from friends came Fruits Basket, Ouran, Hellsing, and some Saiyuki. I guess there are various manga, too, if they count.

Probably none of this is very surprising, but long answer short, I think I saw most of the same stuff everyone loved in the late 90s/early 2000s! ^o^

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Anime Roleplays

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus