Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Get To Know One Another!

True friendship is true love, all day. Also, that's a hard question, because I really don't like either.

Best way to wind down from a long day?
Mayim

Feet up, book in hand, pet beside me!

If you were going to lose one of the following senses, would you rather go blind, or become deaf? (This question comes to me late at night randomly; why not share it?)
BobbinK

Mayim wrote:
Feet up, book in hand, pet beside me!

If you were going to lose one of the following senses, would you rather go blind, or become deaf? (This question comes to me late at night randomly; why not share it?)

Blind, because I have the memories of faces and beauty to keep me sane, but to not hear their voices or even music would kill my soul. xD

To have all the money in the world and everything you could desire but alone, or be poor with family and loved ones surrounding you?
TheCookiesAreGolden

Be poor with family and loved ones around me. Family is all I need. I don't need money or a house or ANYTHING I have. All I need is my family.

Coffee or tea?
TheCookiesAreGolden wrote:
Be poor with family and loved ones around me. Family is all I need. I don't need money or a house or ANYTHING I have. All I need is my family.

Coffee or tea?

Coffee for life. Though Tea will also suffice ;)

What is something odd that you collect?
Porcelain Dolls and music boxes! ... I don't know why but I love them. A lot of people get frightened because of my wall of dolls but oh well.

Some things you like to do that you may not necessarily be the best at?
Sylvirr wrote:
Porcelain Dolls and music boxes! ... I don't know why but I love them. A lot of people get frightened because of my wall of dolls but oh well.

Some things you like to do that you may not necessarily be the best at?

Baking .. I'm pretty terrible at following instructions because usually when I cook it's without relying on recipes, just sorta 'Kitchen Magic'.. but baking is a precise art..

What's something you've always wanted to learn, but never found the time to put into it?
Aviation. I signed myself up for a flying lesson on a whim and I've been aching to go back and get my pilot's license.

What was the first and/or best concert you've been to?
I've never been to a concert, but the one that I want to go to the most is Nothing But Thieves.

Are you a cat person or a dog person? Or something else?
Mayim

I really want to say dog person, but I love the jerks- I mean, cats too!

What is your truest worst fear?
My truest worst fear---- Dying before my children are old enough to have their own lives.

Are you an indoor sort of person or outdoor sort of person?
Mayim

Indoor. XD We both probably believe I am literally allergic to sunlight. Snrk.

Did you ever have one of those cringey usernames from the MySpace days? Y'all know which XxOn3s.I.M34nxX
BobbinK

Enrag3ddemon xD
ULTIMATE cringe

How did you start roleplaying, Furc, Neopets, maybe another platform?
Um... furc at the end of 2001 and in between that Gaia.

What's your favorite color?
Mayim

I no longer know. I think it's more a palette answer than single hue these days.

Is your current RPR name the one you originally signed up with?
BobbinK

Yes and I wish to destroy it, so horrid.

Do you ever see yourself outgrowing roleplay?
Mayim

I want to say yes, but the truth is probably no. I want to believe I will one day go back to writing and avoid roleplay altogether, but the truth is there's been a lot of nastiness in my life and roleplaying with friends has always been used as both a tool for distraction and a method for coping.

What was the first thing you ever roleplayed, if you remember?
TinyCentaur

Ohhhh, now we're going back to when I was about 8 or 9. Used to play a pet game called Subeta, and I'd often RP as myself and my pets with my very first internet friend. She often played as herself and the Grim Reaper, which often ended up as... Misadventures. One idea I remember vividly was her plan to turn everyone into vampires, including me. But in "good" writing style, turned out to be a dream. Odd, considering I dislike vampire role-plays now. Or the kind of RP we used to do. But still, nice memories of learning how to RP.

How did you discover the art of roleplay?
Mayim

I would write stories that would go on long enough to be considered unpublished books. Crap ones, I'll give you that, but worse has been sold on shelves. ;] Anyway, one day someone approached me about wanting to read something I was working on, and I let him borrow my (only) copy. He gave it back, with paragraphs in addition paperclipped to it of how another character could respond. Before I knew it, that was all we did: wrote back and forth, nonstop. I called it writing, he called it roleplay. To make a longer story longer, I eventually evolved from shared paper to shared notebooks, from shared notebooks to YAHOO CHATROOMS AAAAAYY. Then AIM, MSN...and Furcadia in between (the same friend that I wrote these things with introduced me to Furc and some MUCK clients around 2000? 2001?).

Do you ever dream about the things you write, or roleplay?
Yes.

How old is your oldest OC? Are they still your favourite?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Get To Know One Another!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus