Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Get To Know One Another!

The Arctic Sage (played by TinyCentaur)

This strange one right here was made in 2009. So almost 8 years ago. I don't know why I've grown so attached to them, but I can't get rid of them either. They're my baby, and my grandpa of all OCs at the same time. Heh.

Which of your OCs do you relate to the most?
I feel like I'm more of a mix between Rudy and Jodie.

Is there any genre of movie/TV show that you would consider your "guilty pleasure?"
jake_smol_english

NCIS, I love that show for life I get happy and jumpy when it on!!!

What is you favorite TV show?
jake_smol_english wrote:
NCIS, I love that show for life I get happy and jumpy when it on!!!

What is you favorite TV show?

Parks and Rec - HANDS down

What's your biggest ABSOLUTE short trigger Pet Peeve?
People nail biting, finger chewing or toe nail biting..... Nastiest stuff ever and my ULTIMATE pet peeve.

Who inspires you the most in life?
TheCookiesAreGolden

Rick Riordan

Favorite author that inspires you to follow your dreams?
Terminal-JS

Me.

Who makes you cringe?
TheCookiesAreGolden

You. :s

Are you ticklish?
Soooo ticklish. I literally scream every time someone tickles me XD

Do you like onions?
Somewhat. I like eating them, but I hate cutting them. ;w;

Do you have a dream career? If so, what is it?
Well, I change my mind a lot, but I know that I want to do a lot of traveling and drawing/writing stuff. Right now, I'm considering being a game designer so that I can design concepts and characters and write dialogue and stuff :3

Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
Asroc

Werewolf. I really was never a fan of vampires and I always loved were creatures of all sorts.

Do you like to listen to music at night? Or better yet, relaxing noises to help you sleep?
I listen to music almost every night (and day, for that matter), but white noise or ocean waves or what have you aren't really my thing.

Glasses, contacts, or neither?
Glasses. Kept poking myself in the eye trying to put contacts in.

If you had to pick a country other than your home country or the country you are living in currently, what would it be?
Scotland!! *bucket list*

Autobots or Decepticons?
Asroc

Decepticons

Despite I like G1 Jazz and Blaster, the 'Cons were always amazing. but hey... the best are the Junkions. Wreck-Gar.

Do you like Australian Fauna?
Claine Moderator

Yes :D especially spiders!

How do you take your coffee?
Blacker than grandma's basement during a power outage or blonder tha Danaerys Targaryn... Not much middle ground for me.

Favorite ice cream?
Asroc

I am a gelato fan, but I like coconut and red bean flavours.

Hard candy or gummie?
Gummies~ I adored gummie bears and gummie worms until they started to hurt my teeth so bad. ;w; (I'll still eat them though. <3)

Least favorite sweet? If you don't have a least favorite sweet, what's the one thing you can't live without?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Get To Know One Another!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus