Forums » Smalltalk » *hugs* *love* *attention* and *affection*

GalaxyStar

*tackles a random person and hugs that person *
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

Zoe_Ana wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Zoe_Ana wrote:
*Slightly squeals, eyes lighting up with excitement.*

Oh, I have waited too long to find this thing.

BY THE WAY....I love your Oakwood High School roleplay with the D Ranger (I never spell his name right from memory so I'm not gonna try lol). I love his writing, read like 3 of his roleplays, and when I read yours with him I was like "Awwww!" I wanted to hug Allison. I was thinking, "Hug her already, Steve!" Haha. So anyway, kudos on that! I like the way you write. I love the hurt/comfort genre.

Anyway....that's all! See y'all later.

ASLDFJASDFO--Thank you! *Hugs back* I happen to enjoy his writing as well, lol. And yeah, I was basically thinking that too, except it was more along the lines of, "Just hug me, Stevie." XD

No it wasn't. That wasn't going through my head at all, I was just enjoying the rp.

*Hugs everybody randomly*

Hahaha. Yesss.

Suuure you weren't! Anyway I love it. It's ok..the slow burn romances are the most satisfying in the end! But the cues you were giving him....they were perfect. I was like man my character would have hugged her like 3 times already...he has discipline for sticking with his character's personality under pressure. Haha.
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Zoe_Ana wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Zoe_Ana wrote:

BY THE WAY....I love your Oakwood High School roleplay with the D Ranger (I never spell his name right from memory so I'm not gonna try lol). I love his writing, read like 3 of his roleplays, and when I read yours with him I was like "Awwww!" I wanted to hug Allison. I was thinking, "Hug her already, Steve!" Haha. So anyway, kudos on that! I like the way you write. I love the hurt/comfort genre.

ASLDFJASDFO--Thank you! *Hugs back* I happen to enjoy his writing as well, lol. And yeah, I was basically thinking that too, except it was more along the lines of, "Just hug me, Stevie." XD

No it wasn't. That wasn't going through my head at all, I was just enjoying the rp.

Hahaha. Yesss.

Suuure you weren't! Anyway I love it. It's ok..the slow burn romances are the most satisfying in the end! But the cues you were giving him....they were perfect. I was like man my character would have hugged her like 3 times already...he has discipline for sticking with his character's personality under pressure. Haha.

XD

Honestly, I didn't even realizing I was giving him cues. I just wrote down whatever I was feeling at the moment. Lol. Does anyone else just get so totally into character, they forget they aren't that character? Or they make the expressions the character would be making? I do...and it's tough, because I have about 10 ocs and they all have their little quirks and then I morph back into Zoe (myself) and it's just like...Wha' happened?
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Subtleknifewielder wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
GalaxyStar wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Bombsqwad14 wrote:
Why is this a thing?

Because I need virtual hugs sometimes. And these people have just added their creative spin on it. :)

*hugs you*

Aww thanks GalaxyStar. That was good timing, too, I just finished arguing with somebody and it was frustrating.

*Hugs you tight back!*
awwwww, I hate when something I say gets a fight started--fighting drans me *hands you a giant teddy bear*

Awwww thanks *hugs*
You're welcome :D *hugs back*

Zoe_Ana wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Zoe_Ana wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Zoe_Ana wrote:

Hahaha. Yesss.

XD

Honestly, I didn't even realizing I was giving him cues. I just wrote down whatever I was feeling at the moment. Lol. Does anyone else just get so totally into character, they forget they aren't that character? Or they make the expressions the character would be making? I do...and it's tough, because I have about 10 ocs and they all have their little quirks and then I morph back into Zoe (myself) and it's just like...Wha' happened?

I definitely identify with the characters a lot and feel what they feel sometimes. The first time I ever cried at a roleplay, it was a big deal to me. I was like, "oh my gosh, this roleplay really meant something to me. I'm...like...a real artist." (Because I've heard that professional actors and actresses get like that). At that moment, I was like (to myself), "How would David (my character) react? She's just said yes (to his proposal) and he's getting to see her truly happy for the first time her life, and he's the one that made her that way, which would make him feel...so happy" and all of sudden I was crying. Lol. It was awesome. Epiphany moment.

So...YES. I put myself in their place. Sorry, that was long!

And by cues maybe not it just seemed like describing the effect of the cold on her and how she told Steve his coming up had given her relief and her putting her arms around herself to keep warm, his presence warming her.. it all seemed to have a theme and be cues that she would have been receptive to his comfort...but I add things in by my own interpretation sometimes! It could just be me! Love the writing style. :)
Ohhh...Lol. They could be seen as cues. Didn't mean 'em that way, but now I see what you mean. XD
GalaxyStar

*gives people hugs weather the like it or not*
*Accepts all hugs!*

*lurks momentarily*

*gives Galaxy hugs back*

*gives SubtleKnife hugs too*
LakotaSiouxWarrior

*Hugs Everybody in this thread twice*

*hugs SSB three times*
LakotaSiouxWarrior