Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Tell me about your ocs

Tell us about your OCs ♥
What Kidd said! We'd love to hear more about your OCs~ But if you really want to know about my muses, then I'll be more than happy to go down the list.

Lexi, well... She's a phoenix. A violent phoenix. A violent alien phoenix who hails from another planet. And is an agent for a multiversal alliance that does its best to protect others and maintain timelines and universes. And has a stalker ex who wants to kidnap her, marry her, and mold reality into his own utopia as a "honeymoon gift." She also likes blowing up things, shooting things, and overall being a violent troll when she's bored. And she's a good guy. No, I mean it: she is the good guy here. Yeah, it's a long story.

Creatia is Lexi's lover/fiancee. Cute witch girl bookworm with a constant stutter, alien heritage, is also an alliance agent, acts like a precocious child who sucks at eye contact, likes potions, and is overprotective of Lexi and their other lover to the point of murdering anyone who comes near them with intent to harm them or steal them away from her romantically. Did I also mention she likes sweets? She loves sweets.

Maxwell... One of my few male characters (Though that may well change). Freelance accountant. Works as a diplomat under the same agency as Lexi. Stern and stoic consummate professional. Hates mixing business and pleasure with a passion. Friendly and easygoing outside of work hours. Hypersexual as hell with a raw and filthy side. Has attracted attention from a god and two other lovers. Will happily kill for said god and lovers. Potential romantic rivals are the very first to die in his eyes.

Merrin is a mushroom seller. Simple life, simple family, going to college, has a couple of friends, loves lingerie, nothing too special... Aside from the fact that she holds a huge store of mana that she has no idea how to tap into, let alone use.

And those are the ones I tend to use more often than not. The first three have their own story together, and the last one is for more general RP use while starring in a side project of mine. But I have so many muses that I do and don't use, it's not funny anymore. XD
I was thinking that it might be possible i’m confusing “OCs” and what I think of as “fan characters” again, so just in case, these are my favorites among the characters I have who are attached to a particular property:

Jacie (X-men - first profile on page) - a girl at the end of her rope whose internalized anxieties have caused her to begin exploding, which is bad for both her grades and her social life. She has to stay at the institute over summer vacation to work on fixing her powers and herself.

Elli (Pokémon - first profile) - a kid who lost her memories after coming in contact with a projection of Uxie, not that anybody really understands what happened. She’s reaching a point where she wants to be considered her own person, rather than a ghost of the person everyone else remembers; I think it’s time for her to undertake her Pokémon journey and find out who she is.

”Dogears” (TES: Oblivion - second profile) - Ex-Shadowscale assassin and unwitting page to the game’s main character. I don’t know why I like him so much, but I do - I really do. I think I just have a clear idea of his personality and feel tickled at the prospect. XD
Zombie character (played anonymously)

This is just one of my OC's I have.

Asmodian Outlaw
MLz5qIo.jpg

Leon is my outlaw OC I created is based mostly on stuff from the online game Aion Online. This one took time to create, like any other OC, but more so because I wanted to get this character done as correct as possible with my basing him off of stuff from the Aion game. Now his background that revolves around the game is...well. It can be outright confusing if you've not played the game before, but I've provided links on Leon's page so people can get more of an in-depth understanding about the parts from the game in which I use for the backstory.

Sum it up: Leon was in the wrong place at the wrong time, got framed for murder when the victim simply vanished, he left his homeworld and is currently on Earth. He goes by his Alias of Graves so to keep his name to himself.

Even though Leon is an outlaw of his kind, two of his traits include: Infinitely generous and fiercely loyal to other Asmodians who still believe in him, and protective of other Asmodians. Also, he can be increasingly hostile to outsiders, however, he can be respectful and well mannered when needed. However, most of his traits that specifically say something considering Asmodians, can be extended to non-Asmodians in time when trust is earned.

Leon's wardrobe can be considered fancy gunslinger clothing. Because that's what he looks like to an extent: A fancy pants gunslinger.

"Calling this new land Asmodae and adopting the name the Asmodians, this new faction had to adapt to the harsh new climate that they found themselves in. Asmodae received very little sunlight and was covered in the shattered remains of the world, all hope seemed lost. The Asmodians grew pale, gaining red eyes that allowed them to see in the dark, and found their hands and feet becoming into claws and talons. Many people broke down in despair and rage at their transformation. Trying to be optimistic about their transformation, they saw their evolution as a gift from Aion. Never again will the Asmodians be unarmed or blinded by darkness."

^^ That I believe was after a war, the name of said war I don't remember. But. What they also forgot to mention, they grew fur on their back to help them keep warm.

Leon also has a lot of pretty weapons. Lots of pistols and a cannon.
I have done many characters over the years, some I am proud of and others I cringe at when looking back on them. Some are purely OC's and some were OC's made for certain fandoms.

However, this is the first character I have brought to RPR, a character I developed in real time RP'ing, and I am rather proud of him--full of arrogance and other flaws yet with humanizing traits of genuinely caring for the well-being of his family and the empire/kingdom he will be inheriting some day. In short, character intended to be complex, with traits both good and bad and everything in between, like any real human has.
This is my favorite oc I have made. She also happens to be my first oc ever
I created this one specially. Enjoy.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Tell me about your ocs

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus