Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Zombie character (played anonymously)

He yawns, incredibly bored. "Does anyone have anything to eat?"
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

*Amber grabs some candy out of her book bag and give it too you I hope u like skittles I brought them for you jace*

"Really?" He asked, not completely believing her but also not going to pass up free candy. "Thanks!"

*amber gives jace the skittles she Brought him and says in sweet kind voice your welcome jace the teacher have a staff meeting with the other staff members of the school he will be in real soon*

"How did you know that?" He asked, slightly confused but also grateful. "Anyways, I owe you one."

*amber smiles I like to do nice things for people and if they don’t be mean or anything I like nice people and I hate rude people but I am not that type of girl who is rude I am nice*

He shrugs. "Alright then."

*Amber sees the teacher coming in the classroom as all the other students come in*

((Gtg bye))
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

As he saw the teacher comes in, He close the textbook and put his focus on what kind of boring lesson to take.

*amber opens her text book and waits for the teacher to assigned the chapter for then me to read and grabs a highlighter from pencil case*

With pure boredom that he doodle on his notebook that he never listened

He stared off into space, paying pretty much no attention to the lesson.

He stared at the clock knowing that when will this class end.

He held a match in his hand and lit it, letting it burn down to his fingers.

His eyes turns on Jace and on his thoughts "Is this guy even know what he is doing or just being a freak,: He sigh

He yawned, tossed the match into the trash can, lit another, and started spinning it between his fingers, making a tiny wheel of fire.

*amber looks at and thinks what is he doing with that wheel of fire that will cause a huge fire and burning down the school house*
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy woke up and she lets out a soft groan in pain

He stopped spinning the match and snuffed it between his fingers before flinging it into the trash.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus