Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

"Hey guys!" Charly said as she walked by the twin brothers. "It's good to see you here!" She smiled and paused to lean against the lockers to watch the two hunks. She didn't pay too much mind to the cheerleaders as she didn't fit in their clique. Her older sister was a cheerleader here at Oakwood last year, and Charly thought it funny. She did give a wave at another girl who tried talking to the cheerleaders though.
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

Amber was still talking to her clique about the pep rally and throwing a party she might even invite Charly to her pool party every body was going to be there so I will give out my invites tomorrow during all three lunches oh yea Florence you can come if you want oh yea your welcome to use the art room in my house we do art on Sundays and Tuesday we make friendship bracelets, its time for first block (other cheerleaders) yea let's bounce. (Jake) hey cutie which is short for hey amber, I can't wait to see you in that tight cheerleading skirt. Amber giggled at what Jake said he is the quarterback for the varsity football team. (amber) I got your text last night

Amber was still talking to her clique about the pep rally and throwing a party she might even invite Charly to her pool party every body was going to be there so I will give out my invites tomorrow during all three lunches oh yea Florence you can come if you want oh yea your welcome to use the art room in my house we do art on Sundays and Tuesday we make friendship bracelets, its time for first block (other cheerleaders) yea let's bounce. (Jake) hey cutie which is short for hey amber, I can't wait to see you in that tight cheerleading skirt. Amber giggled at what Jake said he is the quarterback for the varsity football team. (amber) I got your text last night it was pretty cute,

She notice that the stalker was still texting her, her next move was to get a restraining order against the guy who been stalking her for a long long time
Florence Elizabeth (played by AmberShades)

Florence blinked. This, of the many reasons, was why she didn't become a cheerleader.; attention on the outer aspects. She sighed as her gaze drifted to Amber once again. "Right. Art room," She nodded once, putting on a sideways grin. "I guess I'll be there, in that case?" She nearly recoiled at Jake's words, even if they weren't for her. The artist shuffled to the side, furrowing her brows at the cheerleaders as she attempted to move past them. Florence happened to be taller than most of the giggly high schoolers, so she walked through the small and snickering crowd rather easily. Though, she was knocked out of her daze when she was waved to, and she decided to give the universal greeting in return. The artist held her books to her chest, exhaling as she made her way to first period.

Amber smiled looked at her, have you ever thought about putting your art in the museum you can make big money off of that. She was walking to her first block case with her friends she felt bad that the new girl was being picked on or laughed at. But it would be cool for the new girl to watch them that at cheer practice after school im pretty sure she will make a great cheerleader for the squad or the cheer Manger for the squad Im starting to like her (cheerleaders and jocks) we should let her sit at lunch with us and come to the party

Florence tossed a look over her shoulder, smiling. "In a museum? I might have a flick for art, but there is no possible way I'm that good," She chuckled, shrugging. lightly as she continued walking past the group. She barely heard the hushed whispers of the cheerleaders, and it caused her to snort under her breath. If anything, the artist didn't want attention, let alone to deal with yet another group of rowdy high schoolers. She smiled to herself. Besides, she was keeping her eye out for any applications for the basketball team, and she would rather wear a jersey than a skirt that caught sly comments.
(I'll be RPing with a character who I haven't really finished up writing a profile for yet, but for basic info, her name is Irene Trodaire Liath, an ambitious Irish French red head girl, around 5'7",sea green eyes and freckled skin.)

You've got this Trodaire. Confidence is key.

Black platform boots clicked down the crowded, busy hallway as Irene observed the new seniors of Oakwood High rush to their classes on the very first day back to school. Well, at least they were familiar with their surroundings, but the sparse, pristine hallways and the myriad of doors all felt alien to Irene as she navigated her way around school to Room 98 for Calculus, which, according to her schedule, was her first class of the day in her new school.

Moving just before senior year had been difficult for someone as rooted and invested as Irene. Since middle school she had her heart set on becoming President of the Student Council and graduating as Valedictorian- and for this Irene had tirelessly worked off throughout high school to have spotless and immaculate grades, social circles and reputation. But all of this seemed to wither away when her mother had asked her to move in with her, for 'wanting to make amends for her behavior in the past', to which Irene had initially scoffed at- but soon had no choice when her father was obligated to move back to Ireland from their home to manage business. Living with her mother was tough on it's own, but being elected as President in a school she was a fresh face in? It was an immense challenge, to say the very least. Luckily, Irene loved challenges.

Finally spotting Room 98 after what seemed like eons of searching, and she pushed open the heavy door. Irene briefly took in the warm chatter and laughter that enveloped the room, and sight of the few students scrolling on their phones or talking amongst themselves. Noticing the empty teacher's, the redhead took a seat in the first row.

For today, Irene had picked a simple white turlteneck top with a plaid skirt layered with a small delicate necklace, and a matching watch. (click on the blue text to get a sneak peek! :)) Simple and elegant, just the way she liked it, and made her feel slightly less jittery that she was. Taking a deep breath and tucking a lock of deep red hair behind her ear, Irene turned to a small group near her, making an amicable attempt to introduce herself, at least until the teacher showed up.
Typos: (sorry, i wrote this in one go and didn't read through it XD)
* Irene had tirelessly worked for
* Noticing the empty teacher's desk

Also, couple of questions regarding the RP rules:
* is swearing allowed?
* are mentions of alcohol, drugs, smoking and abuse permitted?
(some people find it offensive so just wanna check <3)

Yasmin wore a long Grey dress that curves her body very nicely with her bronze skin shining in the light with her long soft royal red hair with her royal blue eyes with the smell of her perfume and her shampoo wearing her make up so perfectly wearing her gray darice watch with rhinestones in it with her perfect braces smile wearing a pair of nice pair of sandals with the tassels on them she is on the varsity cheer team with her twin sister wearing her Jean jacket vest she is a model, actress, song writer, all star cheerleader, rapper, she was walking with her crew to class but she went to her locker with crew of friends she went to get her books out of her locker and closed it she was talking with her crew about tonight's cheerleading routine for practice, she gave Florence a flyer for basket ball tryouts
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Charly made her way to class giving all the guys a smile. She walked into room 98 and sat towards the back looking for guys to flirt with. She was glad the twins were in her class as they were sweet eyecandy!

She also noted that Amber had a twin named Yasmin, and a red haired girl came in before the bell and sat in the front of the class

Amber gave Charlene a wave and smile Yasmin was taking to her friends about the home work they did for calculus class she was very good at it since her name taught her to do it before she died. We are glad that Charlene is here I hope crush ask her to the home coming game that is coming up
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

The brothers came into room 98 a little late. “Hey Charly! See you at lunch?” Dexter said. Damion gave Amber a look. She was good for a lunch.

Class was a bit of a yawn. At least there were some different hot girls to check out.

Florence had taken a seat in the back of the class, earbuds in and head down. After she had been given a flyer for basketball tryouts, she had been in a bit of a daydream. If she could somehow make it onto the team, maybe she wouldn't have to always sit alone. The thought caused her to stifle a chuckle. Setting the flyer in between the covers of her sketchbook, she flipped open the pages rather quickly. She picked up a pencil and began doodling, tapping her foot in hopes the class would pass by briskly.

Amber notice the twins looking at her she gave them a smile and took out her homework she did over the summer break, she saw the teacher walking in she feels a little angry after what the twins said maybe its time for me to move on and forget about what besides there are plenty of boys out there for her but he was standing there she had a crush on Jake, let's just say her and jenny the nerd will be arch enemies, (Jake) I think it is time for me and jenny the nerd to break up (Jenny the nerd) why you breaking up with me Jake ? (Jake ) because I have a thing for amber daiz the head cheerleader she is beautiful, funny, talented, popular, loyal, sweet, cute, smart and has a nice body she doesn't embarrass me in public like you do and she never slept with my best friend or cheated on me im sorry but she is my new crush. (Mr Reese) good morning class welcome to Calculus three so please take out your calculus notes here on the notes and tonight's homework is on the Mac book do page 48 and 49
Drama, especially somewhat juvenile drama wasn't really something she expected to encounter at 8:05, at Calculus class but irrevocably, the couple seated behind her were breaking up over a crush. Irene wondered who this Mary-Sue sounding 'Amber Daiz' was, when Mr. Reese, a stern-faced man in his 40s with a slight paunch- walked in and immediately started to assign homework. Hastily pulling out her MacBook, she began to take down notes.

Around 5 minutes into the class, Mr. Reese turned away from the whiteboard, and fo rthe first time, noticed the redhead in the first row vigorously typing away. He abruptly announced to the class "Everybody, we have a new student here with us today. Ms. Liath, please introduce yourself to the class, and class introduce yourselves," and glanced at his watch, "but please, make it quick."

Irene smoothed out her skirt and turned to the class with a poised and practiced smile. "Hello, everyone, I'm Irene Liath and I've just moved here from Ashton High upstate. I'm looking forward to spending senior year with all of you and getting to know all of you!"

"I'm Derek, that's Robin, Avery and Victoria. But you knew that." Irene smiled and nodded at the group beside her as she had just had a conversation with them before class.

"Jenny. Welcome to Oakwood." Her reply was curt, distant and almost sarcastic, which was understandable for someone who'd just been broken up with.

Yasmin was looking at her Watch she was ready to learn something new she was happy that her teacher is helping her pass this semester she took out her supplies that she needs for this class she was talking with her friends in class they was giggling With her friends about the joke one of the jocks told she was friends with them ever since elementary, Middle school, high school she had more friends until Stephanie and the other girls tapped on her. (Stephanie) you look cute Yasmin im glad we have you as our team mate on the cheer team oh yea we should do something for home coming we can give prizes or gift cards,
That sounds great (Other girls) Hey Yasmin you look cute today oh yea did you see my triple back tuck on snap chat it was hard
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

“Hello Irene!” Dex said as he eyed her over. Damion gave her a wave and a smile but was more curious what the girl next to him was doing in her sketchbook.

“I could confuse you as to who is who here but we can talk after class.” Dex went on giving Irene one last look-over.

Damion had a chuckle as he listened to the goings on around him. He leaned over toward his brother and said, “Looks like Amber is changing up guys again.“

“Yeah, no surprises. She likes changing up. Maybe Jenny might want some comfort at lunch?” Dex said back to his brother before they got back to their schoolwork.

Amber its true maybe Boys just don't love me she looked at the twins she felt her feelings getting her by the hurtful words she walked in the hall way she didn't like what one of the twins said they are so busy hitting on the girls they could been with each other looks like they found someone else she just wanna be single she doesn't want drama
'My old school was great actually, thanks for asking, but I do miss being on Council," she replied with an unflinching, composed and nonchalant smile. Shrugging, Irene continued, "But who knows? Maybe I'll see you at the Cheer Tryouts, if I don't already have my hands full with other stuff. I'm sure we'll all have, fun, anyways."

Yasmin that cools and being a cheerleader is fun we can teach you some of the stuff oh yes the coach doesn't take bullying or failing grades we study before every practice it is important to take your grades serious and there won't be no problems if you want you can sit with us at lunch
(other girls) welcome to our clique just to warn don't mess with teo baker that's Yasmin boyfriend

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus