Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

*Amber looks around and looks at her notes from different subjects*
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

30 minutes has passed that the class ended.
"Finally..." He took a stand and grab his bag inorder to leave the class. As he walked back to his motorcycle, He saw that it was vandalized with spray paint that pictures a blue skull logo on it.
"Not those guys again...They never learned to leave me alone."

*amber goes to her locker and looks at the damage walls covered in spray paint that is permanent the principle wouldn’t be tickled about this*

Leaving his motorbike and went to the destined location where they always hang-out. at the abandoned school building next to the school they're in.

*amber looks at you as she noticed that you was new to the school and she walks up to you and gives u a warm welcome*

He ignored her and just pass her aside as he continue walk to that abandoned school building.

*amber that was a little rude of him not to speak to anyone like me*

At the certain location, He called them out with a loud voice until they appeared on a group about 20.

*amber looks to see what is happening in that old building and says what is he doing and why is there a gang of bloods and crips*

Hey surrounded him while each of them holding a blunt type weapons that is mostly bat with a nail or bob wire.

*amber looks worried that somebody will hurt him or kill him she tries not to worry but it is too late she called the cops*

AS they attacked he managed to fight back with his brute strength that some of them manage to hit him but he still standing. The fight ended in 10 minutes that all of them were lying in the ground in pain while he spit on the ground.
"Do that again to my bike and all of you will not gonna see another day."

*amber woah he can fight real good*

He sense someone is watching that he turn his head.

*amber didn’t look at all she walks away*

He shrug as he started to leave this place and went back to the parking lot where his bike is.
He walked out of the abandoned building and pulled the people back inside before trying to heal them, stitching up their wounds.
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously) Topic Starter

After a day of being at her new school, Jesse decided to drop out and go to a community college for equivalency courses. The good thing that she got out of her one day was she met Steve Harrison. It was good to have one friend in town.
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((This RP was an experiment of mine and it was interesting to see how it... progressed. To properly run it as I planned in the req & OOC threads would require me to be on 24-7. Even though it boiled down to being half OOC commentary in the IC thread was sad, but it is good to read all the little side plots between characters. Keep having fun everyone! I’ll read when I can.))
((Cool))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus