Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

He scratches his head on what to do inorder to remove this paint from his motorcycle.
He muttered something while slapping them to wake them up. "Idiots."
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

With only option left that he grab his phone and called his best and close friend mechanic to pick his bike up and clean it up.
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

(Months later)

It had been quite an intense year and the winter break was coming. He went to his first periiod class and sat and watched his English teacher write assignments on the board. He had pretty much burned his bridges with most of the girls in that class, though Jess still talked to him and sent him texts sometime. He hadn't heard from Amber in awhile, and he didn't really know if Dave and Allison was still a thing or not. He thought of Scarlett and wondered what she was up to this morning.

Only a half a year to go. He then could look forward to serving his country when he went into the army. But for now, it was the last days before the break, and they all would start back at it again in the new year.
Ridly barren (played by emi)

(Can I join?)

((
Ridly barren wrote:
(Can I join?)
yeah. This went dormant when the one liners flooded it with pages of chat))
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

((Would it be okay if i were to Join? I am pretty new and all to this. If not... I'll understand))

Ridly and Macie, please do! :)
Ridly barren (played by emi)

(Okay)

Ridly walked into the school in jeans and a T-shirt and a jacket over the shirt she looked for a office or someone to help her find the office she hated waking up early and he grandma let her sleep late for her first day she bit her lip and walked down a hall to spot a teacher above the teacher there was a sign labeled office she smiled and made her way toward it when someone like a brick wall was in her way she mentally groaned and went to go around before she got backed into
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Ridly barren wrote:
(Okay)

Ridly walked into the school in jeans and a T-shirt and a jacket over the shirt she looked for a office or someone to help her find the office she hated waking up early and he grandma let her sleep late for her first day she bit her lip and walked down a hall to spot a teacher above the teacher there was a sign labeled office she smiled and made her way toward it when someone like a brick wall was in her way she mentally groaned and went to go around before she got backed into

Macie was coming down the hall by that time as she was running late and happened to feel bad over the fact that she overslept. Her Manager Howard forgot to wake her and her Agent didn't show up for the wake up call. So Macie was behind schedule. She walked and as she came down the hall, she didn't happen to catch that someone was coming out from a room as she was just trying to get to where the office was so she could get a copy of her classes.

Macie: *Sighs* Sweet mother of seriously... how could i have just overslept? I had my alarm set. I am gonna have a hard time trying to settle in here. The Celeb life was easier... sadly. but this should be simple and yet... i'm already running behind. *Walking over to the office* Sure hope the Principal won't be too upset.
Pidgetta Gerald Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Pidgetta was coming from the office and saw that her cousin Macie was heading over towards the office to see the principal. She knew that Macie was struggling as this was Macie's first day back to school since she started her recent tour. It was gonna take some time. Pidgetta walked over to Macie and tended to her...

[img]https://therhapsodyfamilyuniverse.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/18813480_133950033835519_4919445300610014377_n.jpg?w=833&h=833[/img]

Pidgetta: Hey Cousin... What took you? The Principal's waiting for you and she's not seeming as patient. I convinced her to cut you a break though. If anything... she should know that it isn't easy to downshift from the Celebrity life. It's hard to downshift things.

Macie: Something tells me that i should have been better off back in Metropolis... huh?

Pidgetta: It's possible. But whether it's here or back in our hometown... School is needed and your agent did say that some time for attaining a normal living or lifestyle. A rather simpler one... it was to do you good. But then again... I don't think that they grabbed a well school. The attendees that reside here... They are not exactly most friendly.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-1431.jpg
Macie: *Worried* Pidgetta, am i gonna be safe here?

Pidgetta: Yeah. Besides... you know that i'll protect you. Besides... your Fiance would go off his gourd if anything were to hurt you here. He worries a lot. But he loves you too.

Macie: I Love him too. *Smiles a little*
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously) Topic Starter

When it was Homecoming week at Oakwood High, and Jessica was elected Homecoming Queen. Steve Harrison, the first guy she met on orientation day, was elected Homecoming King. Though they only dated once, they did remain casual friends. Steve had a thing for Scarlett Heart, and though the girl was messed up, they seemed to genuinely love each other.

Jessica had been dating Dan, a musician friend and relaxed soul, though she had seemed to have drifted of late. It started with a teacher... He had blackmailed her with a weed bust when she had taken some from Scarlett in an attempt to not have Scarlett kicked out for her third offense. At first Jess was scared what would happen if she was busted, but this teacher agreed to keep it to himself if she did some... favors for him. As much as it should have revolted Jessica, she found herself getting turned on deep inside. Of course she knew it was taboo, but she felt she would go along with it. She would taunt him by not submitting to all his wishes, and the Homecoming week seemed to be one where he had all but forgotten about her.

It was now Saturday night, and Jessica and Dan showed up at the Hilton downtown, and Jessica put it all out of her mind. She was going to have fun with her friends! Enjoy the night! She walked into the hotel lobby and the cameras seemed to be clicking everywhere. She felt a little like a star!

gl-125517-1557317794.jpg

As the cameras turned their lenses to others, Jessica paused by a mirror and fluffed her hair with her hand. She paused as she saw the valet outside the doors looking back toward her. He looked familiar! When she turned around to look directly out to him, he was getting into a car to park it. She walked into the ballroom where things were ready and the students were gathering....

Note: anyone can 'join' and post here if the want. The original intent of this RP thread was lost early, but I use it as a basis for other RPs and I will post bits here from time to time.
Lt Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

Was home on leave for a bit after being wounded in Afghanistan and decided to take a walk through the old school. A lot of memories were made in these halls.
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Charly walked into the doors of this new school she was attending wearing a maroon wrap mini-dress with matching flats. She threw her loose long blonde hair back as she went to find her first class of the day, giving the guys she walked passed an eye and a flirty smile.

Charly wondered how long she would be at this school as her parents moved around a lot with their military careers. She really didn't care. She was used to it, so she attempted to have as much fun as she could.

((Dont know if this is in play but thought I would take a chance))
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

Amber wore a tight yellow dress that curves her body very nicely with her long soft black hair cascading down her back with her royal blue eyes and her beautiful bronze skin that shines in the light with perfect braces smile with her make up done perfectly with a diamond in her navel with the smell of her shampoo, she is the most prettiest girl around and the hottest girl around, wearing her best friend necklace wearing her Jean jacket with her sandals she is the most popular girl at oakwood high school, she is captain of the varsity cheer team, she is an actor, singer, model, all star cheerleader, she is very much wealthy due to her parents careers, with perfect braces smile
Florence Elizabeth (played by AmberShades)

Florence didn't get it. What was so important about everyone's appearance? She had simply slipped on an old pair of torn jeans and a jersey. She could care less about her outer aspects, but, apparently, it was a bit of a deal here. Now that she was thinking about her appearance, the artist looked down at herself, pushing her tousled hair out of her face. She hadn't even brushed it, she believed. She had simply pulled it into a loose ponytail, but now she had the small feeling she should've done something more. Florence scoffed at herself, turning back to her locker and pretending to shuffle through the books. The last thing she needed was lost confidence, let alone jealousy.

Amber was walking with her crew through the hall way she was getting close to her locker use put in the combination and pulled the lock and opened the locker door she grabs the books she needs for class and her cheerleading pom poms she met up with the other cheerleaders they was discussing the new routine for practice and for the pep rally she met up with her sister
Florence Elizabeth (played by AmberShades)

Florence turned around, nearly bumping into the cheerleading squad. "Oh," She mumbled, blinking. She tried grabbing their attention, but failed after realizing she happened to be too quiet. The artist sighed. She opened her book, rose a brow, and slammed it shut. "Alright, now that I have your undivided attention, I wanted to ask if you fellows still needed a poster for the pep rally?"

Amber looked at her um maybe I don't know if we do or not oh here is your book, she heard her friends laughing softly, she giggled a bit, she heard the bell ringing it is time for class, she mumble that was so awkward, okay you can do it, wow us she said as walking away with the rest of the crew
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

The twin brothers were late as usual to school. They came to their lockers and got their books sorted for their next classes and hung out for a bit.

“Hey bro... “ Dex said as he gave a nod toward a group of cheerleaders. “Isn't that Amber the sandwich girl?” Damion looked and nodded. “Speaking of sandwiches, isn’t that Charly?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus