Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

(Um wait..... Did Amber's (and couple of other people??) writer just delete a message? I remember replying to Yasmin welcoming Irene to Oakwood and asking her what her old school was like (while rolling her eyes) and asking her if she wanted to come for cheer tryouts, and saying they'd have fun. Could you please clarify? I'm a little lost)
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

Its starts on a new page because it was full of comments,

Amber came back to class with a smile she didn't need negative information brothering her besides she know Jake her whole life she does understand that why the twins was getting jealous they are not the only boys out there god picked him out besides they was so busy hitting on Charlene in her class besides her friends loved seeing her happy but words don't hurt no more, she gave one of the twins a pink taco
(uh....okay then I guess)

Irene waved back at the twins, noticing the way the more engaged one was observing her. "Yeah that sounds grea-" Her words were cut off by Amber's sudden dramatic exit into hallway. Everybody's eyes, especially the ones of her giggly cheer clique were on her as the head cheerleader strode out, looking quite distressed and perturbed. Mr. Reese, bewildered, opened his mouth to say something, but almost immediately shut it, like he knew saying anything would make it possibly worse. He didn't have to really say anything though- Amber calmly trotted back in just a couple seconds later, grinning like she'd had a revelation. With a serene smile, Amber reached into her (insert a designer brand) bag and pulled out a pink taco and cordially offered it to one of the twins.

Irene quickly glanced at her classmate's baffled faces realizing that -thank God- this didn't seem to be a daily activity at Oakwood, before turning to face Amber again, anticipating the twin's response.
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Charly tried to stifle a giggle as Amber gave the twins a pink taco. She was wearling a nice skirt and Charly wondered of her own off-red mini-dress was enough to get the two boys to notice her.

She did greet Irene and said, "Welcome Irene! I'm new at this school too.... well last year." She gave the class a lookaround and smiled at the other guys in class. She was a shameless flirt.
Florence Elizabeth (played by AmberShades)

If you asked the girl sitting in the back what the worst part of school was, it was most likely the drama that seemed to slide its way into everyone's lives. Florence nearly winced as Jake ended his relationship with Jenny, but she almost laughed, as well. She expected a few break-ups today, but not that one, surprisingly.

The artist happened to look up from the sketches in her notebook, take an earbud out, and share a smile with Irene with a small and quick wave. It was a greeting, at least. Though, she was bewildered at the fact Amber had given one of the twins a taco. A pink one, at that. She blinked a few times. Perhaps she should begin wearing her contacts more often..

Amber was getting ready for to listen to Mr Reese she was ready to pass calculus 3 she grabbed her calculator out her book bag she took out her note book that says calculus on it she grabbed her red pom pom pen so she can sign the attendance sheet that was left on his desk. (Mr Reese) alright class social time is over so let's get learning so today we will learn how to solve calculus by using the five steps now who like to come up solve it Mrs Diaz what about you wanna come up and solve it. (Yasmin) sure I will be glad, she notice that her boyfriend was walking with her. (Mr Resse) you guys can really dress, (Mikey) they match all the time any color she wears he does the same they been doing it every since elementary school, Middle school and high school
Aku Parnama (played by KingOfDorks)

Of course he had to be late.

The first day was always the worst, wasn't it? Aku sighed. After struggling to get his locker open due to the code being incorrect, he caught his jacket stuck in a door as the bell taunted him with its ringing pattern. Eventually, he had pulled his jacket free, but the hallways were empty and class had already begun. His bag was still hanging off his shoulder, and his schedule was in his left hand. He, honestly, had no true idea where he was heading, but he hoped it would find the class soon enough.

Luckily, he did. But he was extremely confused to see one of the students handing another a pink taco. Was that common here? He anxiously took a breath and scanned the classroom. His eyes landed on an empty seat near the back, propped in front of a girl wearing a jersey and having her focus on some sort of art. Aku quickly made his way over to it, taking a seat after setting his bag by his feet. He prayed that he wouldn't be noticed walking in late, but, knowing his luck so far, there was always a chance.

Amber was sitting at her desk doing her work she notice the boy who was new she went up to him and said hi my name is amber its a pleasure to meet you welcome to oakwood high school I didn't catch your name let me guess its Aku let me introduce you to my friends this is Stephanie, Sally, Jessica, Rosa, Ashley, Lisa, Lilly, Danielle, Alexis, Kirby, Kimberly, oh yea this is my twin sister Yasmin, and her boyfriend teo, over there you got the jocks, popular kids, FFA, the cheerleaders which is us, new Kids that are very friendly, this Gwen she came from a different middle school, and this Zack he will make sure your senior year will be the best and we have so much stuff here at this school, there are some two face people here so be careful they can get you in trouble

He looked up, slightly startled. He opened his mouth to speak, yet she- Amber, supposedly- already seemed to know his name. He took a deep breath. He nodded slowly at her words, his stare drifting to each face as the stranger listed them off. Raising his brows, he muttered. "There are cliques?" He nodded once, sliding his chair to the side slightly in order to gain space between him and Amber. He looked around the room. Should he just skip the rest of the day? He huffed, scrunching his nose. He didn't recognize anyone, so he might as well think about his choice to bail.

Amber im just kidding there is no cliques here everybody just have somebody to hang out with I got my home girls to hang out with and I was wondering if you wanted to be friends with me im pretty nice if you get to know me more because I like meeting new people at this school and there is no need to be shy I won't hurt I promise besides I think you might like it here it is fun we have different sports you can play and clubs I do Year book club I take pictures for different events like sports, fancy event, and prom oh yea can I have a picture for the new student page cover and can I have a picture of the artist herself Florence please we are having a auction for art if you wanna come they are looking for new artist maybe you should sign up it be fun I did it during my freshmen year when I was first got here

Aku sent a glance over his shoulder. He was guessing the girl sitting behind him with her nose stuck in a sketchbook was Florence, but he had a hint of doubt in the back of his mind. He attempted to share a friendly smile, yet he turned out to be sarcastic and slightly snarky. He winced at the thought of his expression. "A picture?" An eyebrow rose as he turned back to face Amber. "Do you want the both of us to sit together or would you like separate photos..?" He wasn't quite sure how things worked, but he hoped it would all make sense soon enough.

Amber I would like the two of you it would be great for the both of you can you come stand near the board please she grabs her camera and took the pictures smile she clicked the picture this is going in the year book well im almost done preparing for the year book I just need some arts supplies for the store to decorate with so I will be done and then it will be completed I just need pictures of the clubs and other things I am so excited about this it would be great

For the first time in practically ten minutes, Florence looked up from her sketchbook, where a sketch of a realistic version of Sheryl Swoopes rested. She placed her pencil in between the pages and folded it shut, looking back and forth between the two. "Yearbook picture?" She nodded once with a click of her tongue, smiling slightly as she stood up. She took out her earbuds and placed them in her pocket, approaching the board. Jokingly, Florence wrapped her arm around the stranger's shoulder with a small laugh, almost as she was challenged to do so. After the picture was taken, she moved to she side with a small grin. She nodded once, returning to her seat and continuing to doodle.

Aku was slightly shocked when the supposed artist wrapped her arm around his shoulder in order to take the picture Amber asked for. His face reddened slightly in surprise, yet he offered a crooked grin for the picture nonetheless. After it was taken, Aku followed Florence's lead and began to wander back to his seat. He ducked his head in an internal debate with himself. He turned towards the artist, opened his mouth and furrowed his brows, but he didn't seem to speak. Turning back around to face the front, Aku ran his hand through his hair in slight confusion. Was this some sort of prank, or did she happen to know him? The male blinked. That was bizarre, wasn't it? They couldn't know each other, for he had just moved here and this was his first time setting foot in this school. Perhaps she was just an extrovert who didn't mind the fact he had nearly scowled instead of smiling at her.
Irene Liath (played by aprilbaby)

After a quick wave at Charly and the doodling girl, Irene sat back down, smoothing down her skirt just in time to notice a slender figure walk in, miraculously without getting noticed by Mr. Reese. He was now droning on about the application of derivatives, facing the whiteboard, the meet & greet and photoshoot at the back of the class seemingly going unnoticed by him.

Turning back to catch a glance, the redhead saw Amber snapping away at the smiling jeseyed girl, her arm around a slightly flushed boy. Ah, so they must be friends then, she noted before suddenly coming to the realization that she recognized the male as one of the new students she'd met at the orientation a week back. It's the first period of the first day and he already has close friends? she thought to herself, partly impressed and partly envious. The doodling girl had barely even bothered to introduce herself to her. Shifting back her focus to Mr. Reese and higher order derivatives, Irene made a mental note to herself- Step your game up, Trodaire.

Amber did the problem and went back to her seat with a smile on her face
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

Dexter leaned over towards the artist that sat in back near them and said, “Nice artwork. I glanced over now and then as you drew.”

Hd glanced back at the rambling Amber and said quietly to her. “Amber talks a lot. I’ve nicknamed her Merry and Damion calls her Suzy. She’s given us both a pink taco before at the same time so it isn't odd she offers it to one or the other of us.”

Damion gave the late guy a nod of greeting and pretty much kept quiet as he texted back and forth with Charly.

Florence turned her head, putting her pencil on the desk. A smile creased her lips. "Thank you..?" She wasn't quite sure why her thanking had ended in a questioning tone, but she nodded nonetheless.

The artist was about to speak when she caught the twin's gaze moving back to Amber and heard his words. "She does that often? Giving away pink tacos, I mean." She chuckled quietly. "The talking is something I expected, but colored food items? I'll admit, that took me by surprise."

Amber shared one air pod with one of her friends she played one of her favorite songs to block out the noise she was talking to her friend Sally who didn't like what the other people was saying about her. (Sally) are you excited about the pep ralley that's coming up soon, amber yea I am very excited about and the routine we did for cheer practice it is going to have the crowd going wild I heard your crush is going to be there (Sally) yea he is going to be there do you think I should ask him out. Amber let him make the first move. (Sally) okay thanks bestie, amber no problem (Sally) I notice Victor Harris been looking at you, amber me and him are just friends that's all that is (Sally) trust me I know you guys are going to date one day (Stephanie) You guys will make a cute couple and besides your the head cheerleader and he is the Quarterback for the football team you should totally talk to him. Amber I will try to talk to him. (Stephanie) what are you going to wear tomorrow. Amber I was going to wear a pair of leggings and my red and black nike high top shoes that goes with the shirt what about you? (Stephanie) that is cute amber we should all match tommorrow right Kimberly (Kimberly) I am down with that, wbu kylie? (kylie) yea I can find some thing red and black in my closet. (Jennifer) I have a red polo shirt in my closet and leggings I didn't decide on the shoes just yet. (Yasmin) I Am going to wear my red shirt with the black air Jordan shirt with my leggings with my red air Jordan shoes. (teo) you will look cute babe, we should match
Damion Domingas (played anonymously)

“Yeah, apparently it was something she started with the senior class last year. Charly’s sister Bree told me.” Dex answered.

He looked up when he heard the teacher stop talking and saw him staring down his nose at him. “Something you want to say to all of us Mr Domingas A?”

“No sir.” he answered.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus