Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

It was all Bear could do not to scoff at Maci and her closed-mined way of thinking about women and sexuality but she bit her lip knowing she was not in Ms. Krafts good graces.

Bear saw the boy who started all the trouble looking in her direction every so often. She was not shy and stared back everytime she caught him. As the bell rang Bear stood grabbing her bag she shot daggers at Maci "See you around Missy" Aagain she used the wrong name finding joy in the girl's irritation.

Bear walked to the front of the rows of desk and had the horrible map in her hand. She waited for the troublesome boy to make eye contact with her, then made a nodding motion come over to her and pointed at the paper in her hand
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Bear Wonderson wrote:
It was all Bear could do not to scoff at Maci and her closed-mined way of thinking about women and sexuality but she bit her lip knowing she was not in Ms. Krafts good graces.

Bear saw the boy who started all the trouble looking in her direction every so often. She was not shy and stared back everytime she caught him. As the bell rang Bear stood grabbing her bag she shot daggers at Maci "See you around Missy" Aagain she used the wrong name finding joy in the girl's irritation.

Bear walked to the front of the rows of desk and had the horrible map in her hand. She waited for the troublesome boy to make eye contact with her, then made a nodding motion come over to her and pointed at the paper in her hand

Macie took offense to the wrong name using and growled at Bear...

Macie: Look, You pompous ass. The name is Macie. Not Marci, Missy or misty. Get it right. Can't you get names right? I swear... What did your momma feed you? Idiot pills? I mean... I dealt with some dumb blondes and morons multiple times during my recent tour. But on the outside of all creeps i met in my time... YOU take the absolute cake.

Macie was not gonna cowtow to intimidation. New school... new surroundings. But still the same sense of social hazing and having to fight ones way to a rather respected position... Whether she was a celeb or not. I think it was safe to say... Nothing's changed.

Tiffany Kraft wrote:
Ms Kraft looked again at Macie. She could see there was something deeper that was calling out here. She said calmly and with a softer expression as she met and held Macie's eyes.

"Like I said Macie, you bring up some good points. Tomorrow I said the topic would be respect, and that means respect toward women as well. I would like for you to talk about your view on the subject tomorrow in front of class. I think your concerns should be heard." she spoke a bit more soothingly. "I would like to still talk to you after class. I'll let Nguyan go so you can talk freely."

She hoped she got the girl to calm down some. She looked around at the other students who seemed to have just wanted to get to the end of class to see if anyone else wanted to speak.

Macie nodded and then sighed. She knew that she would have to get to the bottom of her outcry and explain why she spoke the way she had. However she didn't think that it'd be this big of a issue. Thing was... she saw a lot going on during her tour. More than others were to realize and as much as she wanted to speak out against it... Call it out and expose it. She couldn't for it would blow up to a level that she wouldn't be able to control. She would be put under scrutiny. Of course that now she was taking it easy and was in a rather normal setting moreless. She figured that she could speak out on such matters and nothing would bite her... However... she never counted on how things were ran at Oakwood. Not at all... till that very moment.
Nguyan Le (played anonymously)

Guy saw Bear eye him and he gave her a nod as he got up. He was sure Ms Kraft did give him a pass so he made his way around the far wall and out the door.

In the hall, he stepped over next to the cute little blonde and started to talk to her with his playful smile, "Wow, that Mace is quite the deal hey? Anyway, what can I do you for...?" He used the opportunity to get a good look at her cool green eyes.
Tiffany Kraft (played anonymously)

Tiffany started to get steamed at another bitchy battle this time between Maci and Bear. She may have to make some seating changes tomorrow. She looked at Nguyan as he tried to slip out unnoticed. "Mr Le, I will have a word with you tomorrow before class Don't be late."

She was sure he heard her as he left, and as the other students filed out, Ms Kraft came and sat across from Maci. "Maci, I take it by your actions today that you have had issues with guys before? Have you had an issue with Mr Le? I ask because there were some sharp charges aimed at him today. It would be in his right to file a complaint against you since you personally were the one threatening him. He did nothing toward you... unless he's done something outside of this class, or school even?"

Tiffany was only trying to get to the bottom of what led to her outburst. She could tell Mr Le was one of those pot-stirring guys who had ways of getting reactions without much provocation. His bumping Charlotte's chair and her telling him to stop was not a reason for her to go off.

"You can tell me Maci...
Nguyan Le wrote:
Guy saw Bear eye him and he gave her a nod as he got up. He was sure Ms Kraft did give him a pass so he made his way around the far wall and out the door.

In the hall, he stepped over next to the cute little blonde and started to talk to her with his playful smile, "Wow, that Mace is quite the deal hey? Anyway, what can I do you for...?" He used the opportunity to get a good look at her cool green eyes.

Bear smiled and batted her eyes as she could feel the boy taking her in. "Oh yes, She was quite a trip," Bear held up the Class list and map in her hand "Thought you would be a fun guide" While to anyone passing the two seemed like complete opposites, Bear had a feeling their true natures were twins.

Tiffany Kraft wrote:
Tiffany started to get steamed at another bitchy battle this time between Maci and Bear. She may have to make some seating changes tomorrow. She looked at Nguyan as he tried to slip out unnoticed. "Mr Le, I will have a word with you tomorrow before class Don't be late."

She was sure he heard her as he left, and as the other students filed out, Ms Kraft came and sat across from Maci. "Maci, I take it by your actions today that you have had issues with guys before? Have you had an issue with Mr Le? I ask because there were some sharp charges aimed at him today. It would be in his right to file a complaint against you since you personally were the one threatening him. He did nothing toward you... unless he's done something outside of this class, or school even?"

Tiffany was only trying to get to the bottom of what led to her outburst. She could tell Mr Le was one of those pot-stirring guys who had ways of getting reactions without much provocation. His bumping Charlotte's chair and her telling him to stop was not a reason for her to go off.

"You can tell me Maci...

Macie: *Scoffs* Please. It wasn't anything like that. But seeing him trying to get with the girl like he was... Flirt and be this hellbent guy that didn't know when to quit... It is something i had seen in the audience at several locations while on tour. I had to see that all the time. You have no clue as to how many times i saw it and while performing... wanting anything to just come off and say something? I had that come at least 25 times... Each time... i saw it... i wanted to say something. But i couldn't. I had an image to upkeep and i was the Rising Star. In the sired mind of all those who were coming to see me... In Concert... expected to see sweet and kind and loving. That's what they wanted. Not the tough and forceful busybody. So... to keep from losing it... i had to make as if i saw nothing going on. I had to sit down and shut the hell up mentally about it even though i didn't want to. I wanted to say something. I would too. But i couldn't. There was nothing i could do. But here... i can. Because here... i am not the known to be Rising Star... I'm just Macie. I here... can actually stand up and say something and call the ones out who are trying to harass girls. I can stop it... more than i could if i were on stage and with an expected image to keep.

Macie was letting it out. She was being strong... firm. Kind but very direct. She was not holding back. She couldn't. Not like this. She couldn't. She had to tell it as she knew that she felt and believe the situation was calling for. She wasn't screaming... yelling... Just speaking a little loud but with courage.

Ms Kraft shook her head as Macie spoke. When she was done, She looked Maci squarely in the eyes and said. "You cant go leveling charges like that at people without evidence of wrongdoing. Whatever he was saying or doing, it was clearly not aimed at you, and Charlooe didn't seem to have a problem with it. As you said you can't do that when you are up on stage or touring, you can't do that here in my classroom. If Mr Le should get out of line with you, then you have a case, but I can't have you disrupting my class like that again because you perceive that someone is wronging or being wronged by someone else. You know Mr Le could file a complaint against you for what happened."

Ms Kraft made some notes on her tablet as she could tell that this girl was going to likely be a problem. She then looked back to her and said, "I will talk to Mr Le about his attitude toward women tomorrow, but please be respectful of me and the other students and not disrupt class again like that. If there is not anything else, you can go to your next class."
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Charly hung back and lingered in the hallway as she was curious why this Maci girl took such offense with what happened. She appreciated it, she really did as nobody had really stuck up for her before. It was just she didn’t mind the fun and games with G as she did like tvs attention. She just wanted to talk to Maci...

Tiffany Kraft wrote:
Ms Kraft shook her head as Macie spoke. When she was done, She looked Maci squarely in the eyes and said. "You cant go leveling charges like that at people without evidence of wrongdoing. Whatever he was saying or doing, it was clearly not aimed at you, and Charlooe didn't seem to have a problem with it. As you said you can't do that when you are up on stage or touring, you can't do that here in my classroom. If Mr Le should get out of line with you, then you have a case, but I can't have you disrupting my class like that again because you perceive that someone is wronging or being wronged by someone else. You know Mr Le could file a complaint against you for what happened."

Ms Kraft made some notes on her tablet as she could tell that this girl was going to likely be a problem. She then looked back to her and said, "I will talk to Mr Le about his attitude toward women tomorrow, but please be respectful of me and the other students and not disrupt class again like that. If there is not anything else, you can go to your next class."

Macie didn't want to lose it... and she wasn't. She wasn't losing it. She knew what she saw... She then told about what she saw and heard. Told on how the one girl was not wanting to be disturbed and bugged. but that the guy was not taking the hint. Kept at it. She mentioned on how she noticed the disgust that the girl was showing even if it was not expressed. But then she let it out...

Macie: Let him make a complaint. I'll just call him out on his bull. Mrs. Kraft. You're a very remarkable person. A lovely woman. You see the crap going on in your class many times and plenty of times you wanted to scream but just tried to hold on. Every year... the same thing. You're stronger willed than others see. But just for a second put yourself in my shoes. In my position... from my standpoint and think about it. If you were to see the exact same thing... i did through my eyes. You would have thought the same thing if not more or less. Imagine yourself in my lifestyle. Doing the things i have to do... Every day. Every single thing... every day. Seeing and watching as the ones who came to see you were consisting of some who treated the women they came with... with disrespect. Treating them or referring them as though they were no more than tools for sex... debauchery and gluttony. After awhile and this is for anyone... Anyone who is out there in the public light and being watched... Every single day. For everything that is said and done. Was said and done... You have no privacy. No time for one's self. It's on the go... Every second of every minute of every day. You are lucky... you don't have that on your back. And then having to attain a normal life somewhat and try to rein in some normalcy. You are lucky... You just don't know how lucky you clearly are. But you are. Me... i'm not so lucky. I am having dual identities. The identity that i'd like to hold on to as much as i know that i can... and then the one where i am as everyone expects me to be. All the time. It is stressful. That kind of stress... can eventually kill a person if their not careful.

Macie was being cordial and also wanted to ensure that everything was put in a understanding sense. No bull. The last thing she sought to ever do... was anger the ones who would only come to be of very great help to her...

Tiffany listened intently to Macie as she opened up. She could tell the girl was u der a lot of pressure and wondered how it could be that she at her age could be such a big star, be married, and have children.

“I can’t imagine how hard it is for you Maci. If you ever just need to talk... to unwind and let it out, feel free to come to me.”

As for her complaint about Mr Le, it was more perception than an actual affront. Charlotte didn’t complain and on the surface Nguyen’s comments were cryptic. She could only hope tomorrow’s class wasn’t so intense.

With the first students coming in the classroom for second period, Ms Kraft stood up from the desk and said as she reached for Maci’s hand. “I hope the rest of your school day goes better than this class. Thank you for talking with me.”

She went to her desk and looked down at the roster she brought up on her tablet for 2nd period.

Tiffany Kraft wrote:
Tiffany listened intently to Macie as she opened up. She could tell the girl was u der a lot of pressure and wondered how it could be that she at her age could be such a big star, be married, and have children.

“I can’t imagine how hard it is for you Maci. If you ever just need to talk... to unwind and let it out, feel free to come to me.”

As for her complaint about Mr Le, it was more perception than an actual affront. Charlotte didn’t complain and on the surface Nguyen’s comments were cryptic. She could only hope tomorrow’s class wasn’t so intense.

With the first students coming in the classroom for second period, Ms Kraft stood up from the desk and said as she reached for Maci’s hand. “I hope the rest of your school day goes better than this class. Thank you for talking with me.”

She went to her desk and looked down at the roster she brought up on her tablet for 2nd period.

Macie: Thank you. I am sure that it will be. I hope. And for the momentary outburst that was had... I am sorry. I am just with so much stress over having two identities and it's just so hard trying to be two people at the same time and all the while hoping that somewhere down the way... you don't find yourself screwing up. It's so stressing. But... hopefully tomorrow will be better. I hope. See you tomorrow.

With that... Macie took her leave and left for her second period class. She had not an idea as to where it was. But she knew that she'd find it.

It was across the hall and that saved her a bunch of time. Thankfully.

But for the first class... There was tension and it was making her stomach want to keel over. All she could do... was hope that things would be better. It was all she could hope for...
Bear’s eyes caught the sight of Maci crossing
the hall past where she was standing trying to convince Guy to be her person tour guide. Her face soured a bit as the girl passed by. She still had a bad taste from the way Maci acted in class. Bear may be entitled herself but she hated the way Maci forced her morals on everyone else and refused to back down and listen to anyone. Slowly Bear turned her attention back to Guy. “ ugh, looks like she
Is in my next class again” she tilted her head in the direction of the classroom door.

Bear Wonderson wrote:
Bear’s eyes caught the sight of Maci crossing
the hall past where she was standing trying to convince Guy to be her person tour guide. Her face soured a bit as the girl passed by. She still had a bad taste from the way Maci acted in class. Bear may be entitled herself but she hated the way Maci forced her morals on everyone else and refused to back down and listen to anyone. Slowly Bear turned her attention back to Guy. “ ugh, looks like she
Is in my next class again” she tilted her head in the direction of the classroom door.

Macie however managed to overhear the comment as at that very second... she was the only one going into the room. Macie turned... and looked at the girl and let her have it.

Macie: Excuse me! You have a problem with me? Talk to me to my face. Don't be talking about me behind my back. You might be pretty fine with it... but me. I got this little ole' pet peeve about people talking about me behind my back. So... If you have something to say about me... to me. Say it. Or you can do a favor and stow the rumor mill. No one wants to hear it and we'll all be damned if we're gonna be made to.

She was letting it out and stating a fierce statement. She was not gonna be walked all over and stepped on. Not by anyone's creed. or design. No one...
Bear rose an eyebrow at the small yelling girl at her, with a soft flippant smile on her face. “Are you done” her words were controlled like she was placating a crazy person “don’t be conceded little M” she took a step forward “stop acting so erratic it’s not a flattering look on you, oh” Bear’s smile became more devious “it would help if you tried fitting in more, now excuse but us delinquents were in the middle of a conversation” Bear turned her back to Maci letting her long blonde hair hit Maci in the face.

“Dang... don’t you ever quit?” Guy said to Mace just as Bear told her what she thought. An explosive little firecracker she was, and Guy grinned that fun, taunt like way he could do to stir up situations without saying anything.

He turned back to Bear and said, “If you have another class with the Mace, it would be entertaining to be in it. But I’m off to Math with Mr Morris so I should get moving before the bell rings.”
Min-Seo Lee (played by luvss)

Min left her World History class feeling drowsy. That class never interested her, but today it felt like a lecture. She was surprised she hadn't fallen asleep during class. She took notes as best as she could, but her eyes were heavy and her muscles felt exhausted. She went to the water fountain to wake herself up for her next class. Min was grateful that there didn't seem to be any issues regarding the people in her classes so far, but that could change very quickly and she knew it.

She walked past the group and overheard a few rude comments said. She didn't intervene, and she kept walking into her class. It seemed that not many people were there yet, so she picked a seat closer to the back that wasn't all the way in the back. It was the 2nd to last row, and she took her seat. While she waited, she decided to look back on the notes she took in history to jog her memory. "I must've been pretty tired..." She mumbles under her breath.

Bear Wonderson wrote:
Bear rose an eyebrow at the small yelling girl at her, with a soft flippant smile on her face. “Are you done” her words were controlled like she was placating a crazy person “don’t be conceded little M” she took a step forward “stop acting so erratic it’s not a flattering look on you, oh” Bear’s smile became more devious “it would help if you tried fitting in more, now excuse but us delinquents were in the middle of a conversation” Bear turned her back to Maci letting her long blonde hair hit Maci in the face.

Macie didn't take it laying down. She took in a stiff pose and spoke back at her...

Macie: You're not a delinquent. You're just a stuck up cow. You act self centered and think that the world revolves around you. Here's a news flash. IT DOESN'T! It does not revolve around you... EVER! I am a celebrity... but i don't expect the world to cater to me. I go out and work for what i got. Can you say the same? You probably wouldn't know hard labor if it came and bit you hard on the ass. Maybe you need a good kick in the ass. Get you to wake up... But it's okay... Have fun being a brainless beach blonde who wouldn't know the meaning of a hard day's work. See your life in 10 years. You won't last living on the streets. You'll shrivel and cower. *Walking away in disgust*

Macie didn't allow for them to return fire. She walked in and left them baffled. Not letting them get a chance to speak at all.
Bear doesn't even engage but Turns as Guy says he has math "Before you go, lets meet up for lunch, if the offer still stands I haven't started my paper yet" She gave him a small wink and devilish grin like she was planning something before turning on her heel and following the route Maci took into class.

Bear looked around and saw Maci sitting in the front row again and inturn took a seat next to a very tired looking. korean girl who was looking over some notes. "Hey, Whats up" Bear said as she slide into the desk and pulled a pen out of her bag "This class is gonna kill me" She sighed and rolled her eyes at the new girl "Who takes cretive writing so early in the morning" She sat up and smiled "Sorry, Name is Bear and you" Bear had a good feeling about the quite sleepy girl. But as Bear talked she asumed Maci was still listening and judging Bear. The Girl had some proplem, She knew nothing of Bear or her life, the one that was so perfectly planned out for Bear.

Bear Wonderson wrote:
Bear doesn't even engage but Turns as Guy says he has math "Before you go, lets meet up for lunch, if the offer still stands I haven't started my paper yet" She gave him a small wink and devilish grin like she was planning something before turning on her heel and following the route Maci took into class.

"Yeah, sure thing. Old dark blue Toyota Corolla parked toward the back by the trees. Have fun with Mace." Guy said as he walked away looking back to Bear. He saw her go into the class before he rounded the corner at the end of the hall.

He didn't mind math class. He usually tutored others since he was like a walking slide rule calculator. He would likely serve as Mr Morris's T.A.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus