Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Alex Fierro (played by DevinGardner)

"And besides I'm pretty sure you havent. Met my father
Kosma (played anonymously)

Rolls eyes “ you can bet my father has. I have pictures of it.” He left with kosma to watch her sing.

"Then were is my father now if you truly know him be cause everyone knows were he is"

Tells you the exact location. Then walks off to the music studio.

"*smirks* "just like the rest thinks they know everything" *walks off*

Kosma then gets in the studio. While her brother does the controls.

*leaves*
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

*Summary from page 9

Steve and Amber went to lunch at a Mexican restaurant, then cut the afternoon and drove up to the lakes and walked around on the lake shore. Some crazy ex of hers was texting Steve, and it turned out he was there taking photos of Steve and Amber making out as they stood barefoot in the lake. They drove back and picked up some hot wings and tacos (Steve loves tacos) and went to Amber's place to eat and "study". A couple hours later Steve left quite satisfied, and later in the night Steve and Amber texted each other until the fell asleep. Steve and his friend dave invited Amber to a party the next night, and Steve cut school. He had places to go and people to see.
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

*amber text Steve today is no school due to the sewer problem school is closed until the sewer problem is fixed and no cheer practice, all sports activity and classes have been cancelled due to the sewer problem and will be open until november 27.*

Steve gets Amber's text and smiles. He parks his car and texts Amber back. 'You want to go back up to the lake? Its' supposed to be warm today. Last days of summer'

he looks at the text string with Amber and smiles.

*amber text back sure i will love to go to the lake with you*

'you at home? Get yourself ready and I'll come pick you up'

*amber text back okay i will get ready cutie*

'On my way' Steve drove up to Amber's house in ten minutes.

*amber gets ready and wore a beautiful black aero new york shirt that was black and wore her dark blue jeggings jeans with her make up looking perfect with long soft black hair in braids that goes down her back wearing dark red matte lipstick and her jeans shows her almost perfect body and curves with her royal blue eyes shining in the light with the smokey eye look with her camarlized skin with her perfect white braces smiles with her black and white converse and showing her belly button pericing the smell of her perfume and her shampoo wearing a cute apple watch band that matches anything she wears yes her butt is big wearing mascara that fits her smokey perfectly wearing a beautiful neck choker, she is the hottest and the prettiest girl around holding her micheal kors purse*

(OOC: Amber, you need to use some structure. Reading a long single sentence is kind of hard on the eyes. I tweaked your post a bit with period full stops, spaces, and line breaks. Let me know what you think.)

Amber’s Description
Amber gets ready and wore a beautiful black Aero New York shirt that was black and wore her dark blue jeggings jeans that shows her almost perfect body and curves.

Her long soft black hair she put in braids that goes down her back, and her make up was looking perfect with her dark red matte lipstick. Her royal blue eyes were shining in the light with the smokey eye look that complimented her perfect white braces smile. Her shirt was cropped showing her belly button piercing and beautiful caramelized skin.

Her scent was of her perfume and her shampoo, and she was wearing a cute apple watch band and a beautiful neck choker that went with anything she wears. She is the hottest and the prettiest girl around holding her Michael Kors purse.

Hey man leave her respinse alone

i like it

Ok

“Ohhh another one of your exes Amber?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus