Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Alex Fierro (played by DevinGardner)

"Don't touch her"
He whoops when Alex hits Steve, slightly drunk but not enough to screw him up very much.
Alex Fierro (played by DevinGardner)

*stands glaring at Steve*
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Macie was walking down the one hall of the school and was walking to her locker. She was starting her first day at Riverdale and already felt so alone. She didn't know anyone there. On the outside, she was deemed as the Rising Star. Her stage name. But off the stage, she just felt like she was just a face to forget. One that nobody would remember tomorrow. That she'd be loved today only to be well forgotten the next day. Her Agent and Manager wanted her to get some normalcy in her life... But was it to make where she had to be in the one place that would make her feel so alone. Her cousin Pidgetta was in college. Her Adviser was in college too. Her Cousin Starflower was in Korea as an exchange student. Her Fiance was with his band. So... she was... Alone.

04fe08f526d7c1139624215cfa14c2fe.jpg
Macie: *Sighs* So much for fitting in. I guess that i've been this Rising Star so much that no one knows me as just... Macie. Just this celeb who's nothing to remember on the outside.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Outside of the Parking lot, Allec park his 5 year old motorbike as he take off his helmet and went inside the school campus. Most people don't like him due to his rude attitude and unsociable traits. Most them knew a rumor that he was blame for vandalism on the gym court 2 years ago.

He walked passed Macie and proceed to his locker which is 4 meters away. As he opened many messages of hate pouring down that he just sigh and start looking in his locker.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Outside of the Parking lot, Allec park his 5 year old motorbike as he take off his helmet and went inside the school campus. Most people don't like him due to his rude attitude and unsociable traits. Most them knew a rumor that he was blame for vandalism on the gym court 2 years ago.

He walked passed Macie and proceed to his locker which is 4 meters away. As he opened many messages of hate pouring down that he just sigh and start looking in his locker.

Macie looked at her locker which was clearly a few steps away and went on opening it. She didn't know anyone and from the corner of her eye while she was looking through her locker, she noticed a teenage male. She didn't think much of him. Maybe just a passing by school inhabitant. Plus she thought that there'd be no way that he'd want to speak with her. However... if only he were to know who she was... That's what she thought. Of course... that'd be silly. How could anyone at Riverdale know who she was unless they were to follow her. Or were to listen to her music?

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-356.jpg
Macie: *Sighs* I sure do feel as though no one will come to me. *Speaking partially to herself* Welcome to Riverdale, Macie. Population: You. In Lonesville. And good luck getting any shot at maybe singing in the glee club. No one here would want you. *Sighs*

As he grab his book and close his lockers, He didn't know that he drop his wallet that he proceed walking without noticing it.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
As he grab his book and close his lockers, He didn't know that he drop his wallet that he proceed walking without noticing it.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-356.jpg

Macie finished getting the books that she'd need for the classes she was gonna be taking for the semester. She smelt smoke suddenly but didn't think much about it as it was just a rush of air running past her and with some people passing by. But it did have a stale smell. Macie turned to look at the floor not too far from her and saw a wallet laying there. She was curious as to what it was doing lying there on the ground. She walked over and picked it up.

Macie: Hmm... Wonder who's wallet this is. What is this? *Looking at the wallet and Opening it to see who owned it* Who do you belong to? *Reading the name* Allec_Onstone. Who's that? Maybe it's a surname or alias of someone. I'll just take it and with me. I should go and see if i can find the owner. Whoever it is... must be missing the wallet. It must be their livelihood.

Macie had a job to do. She didn't even know who the guy was or where he/she could be... but if there was one thing she knew... She realized that it would be the most sensible thing to do. It was then that she got to searching for the one that owned the wallet she found on the ground.

At the Literature Class.
Allec came in 10 minutes before the class start that most of his classmates murmuring to each other because of him. He just ignored and went to the back of the seat and sit down. Slam slowly his book on the table and just stare at the window next to him.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
At the Literature Class.
Allec came in 10 minutes before the class start that most of his classmates murmuring to each other because of him. He just ignored and went to the back of the seat and sit down. Slam slowly his book on the table and just stare at the window next to him.

Macie was looking for her classes and also for the one that owned the wallet. She happened to look at her classes and saw that she had Literature class. So she went inside the nearby classroom where Literature class was to be and walked over to the back. She didn't know that the back was where people who didn't wish to be seen would sit. She sat down in the seat next to the teenage boy.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-76.gif
Macie: *Sitting down* ... *To the Teen* Hey there. Would there be anyone sitting here? It's not a problem that i sit... here... is it?

Macie was apprehensive. She didn't know anyone and was not sure as to what to say without sounding rather off. A Celebrity that was trying to be accustomed again with being a high school student. Attaining some sort of normal life. If it were to be... likely.

Allec look at her with a sharp expression and replied.
" Go ahead...Like I care..."
He then turn his head back to the window that he gave her a cold shoulder. The reason that he can't trust anybody,

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec look at her with a sharp expression and replied.
" Go ahead...Like I care..."
He then turn his head back to the window that he gave her a cold shoulder. The reason that he can't trust anybody,

Macie was unsure of what to think... She didn't want to be a burden and she sat down feeling rather lost. She felt the coldness coming from the teen and didn't know what was wrong with him. She wanted to ask. But problem was... she didn't know him. Never even met him before. Macie did happen to have the wallet. She had to find out who Allec was and return the wallet to him as it rightfully needed to be.

Macie: I don't want to be a bother to you. And if i am... i do apologize. But are you by chance... Missing something? Drop something?

He look back at her with the same expression.
" I didn't lose anything but I lose my Leave me Alone Time."
He replied coldly that he went back looking at the window.

Ten minutes passed, the teacher came in and welcome all the new students on this school level. THe class started by introducing themselves and give a little info about themselves like likes or dislikes.

Allec was the tenth person to be picked that he stands up
"JUst Allec...I dont have likes...only dislikes and that is...Backstabbers"
He gruntly sit down.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
He look back at her with the same expression.
" I didn't lose anything but I lose my Leave me Alone Time."
He replied coldly that he went back looking at the window.

Ten minutes passed, the teacher came in and welcome all the new students on this school level. THe class started by introducing themselves and give a little info about themselves like likes or dislikes.

Allec was the tenth person to be picked that he stands up
"JUst Allec...I dont have likes...only dislikes and that is...Backstabbers"
He gruntly sit down.

Macie looked at Allec and sighed. She had his wallet. She found his wallet and was intending to return it to him. But how could she tell him? How could she just speak of it to him and just inform that he lost something and that she was trying to return it over to him?

Macie: Allec, In the hall... You dropped something. Something important. it had an I.D in it. Plus some pictures.

The teacher caught sight of her and called out to her...

Macie stood up and spoke...

Macie: Yeobeseyo! I'm Macie.. Macie Melody Lightfoot and i'm known as a famous teen. I have likes... Such as singing and dancing. Dislikes: Bullies and dishonest people. People who seek to hurt others. I am grateful to be here. *Blowing a kiss to all* I just hope that i'll be accepted here.

Seconds later...

She sat back down and seemed to blush in a bit of embarrassment.

Allec heard what she said that he sigh. The introduction ended that proceed to their first lesson about norse mythology. Allec take time to write down and doodle on his notes until the first class ended.

At the Hall.
He stand before here with a cold stare.
" You have 10 seconds to give it back."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec heard what she said that he sigh. The introduction ended that proceed to their first lesson about norse mythology. Allec take time to write down and doodle on his notes until the first class ended.

At the Hall.
He stand before here with a cold stare.
" You have 10 seconds to give it back."

Macie: *Holding her hand up signaling to calm down* Allec, Please calm down. I am not with intent to keep it. I found it and was with all intent to find its owner which clearly is you... and return it back to its rightful owner. I know what it's like to lose a possession. I lost one headset once... it took a week to get another one and it took a month to get the one that was missing back where it belonged. My engagement ring was almost gone missing and i had to spend at least 4 days trying to locate it again. Retracing steps. *Handing over the Wallet* I don't want anything in return. Other than a thank you. Besides... seeing that the items get back to where they belong... is more than enough. *Smiles*

Macie once she'd handed over the wallet...

Macie: I hope that you'll be okay. I'll be around if you ever need a friend to speak to. I know that we're not friends... But it's okay. You have your reasons. Just know that i care. I'll be around. *Smiles*

Hearing her out makes him understand what she met. SO he gently grab the wallet then put it back on his back pocket.

"Thanks and I'll be more careful with my belongings next time."

He turn and proceed to the outside campus where he went to vending machine and grab some snack. Take a seat on a bench while eating that a kitten went to him and stroke its head on his pants. He sigh that he grab a small tuna can inside his leather jacket and feed the cat.

For a short minute a gang of bullies encircle him that they began to picked on him. With his wits he decided to fight back but he was outnumbered that resulted on beating him. Two of the guys grab him while the leader pick up the kitten and reveals a switch knife that he was saying he will skin this kitten alive.

Seeing this makes him really mad that he break free from the bondage and proceed to give a mean left hook on the face. But they fought back until he was beaten to dust.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Hearing her out makes him understand what she met. SO he gently grab the wallet then put it back on his back pocket.

"Thanks and I'll be more careful with my belongings next time."

He turn and proceed to the outside campus where he went to vending machine and grab some snack. Take a seat on a bench while eating that a kitten went to him and stroke its head on his pants. He sigh that he grab a small tuna can inside his leather jacket and feed the cat.

For a short minute a gang of bullies encircle him that they began to picked on him. With his wits he decided to fight back but he was outnumbered that resulted on beating him. Two of the guys grab him while the leader pick up the kitten and reveals a switch knife that he was saying he will skin this kitten alive.

Seeing this makes him really mad that he break free from the bondage and proceed to give a mean left hook on the face. But they fought back until he was beaten to dust.

Macie smiled at that outcome. knowing that she was able to help someone. But she knew that it'd be a while before anything could change and perhaps they'd be friends. Macie nodded.

Macie: I'll catch you later.

Moments later...

Macie was walking along the outside campus and just looking to take a few minutes to gather her thoughts when she suddenly caught sight of someone lying on the nearby steps beat up. She didn't know who it was at first till she walked closer and saw the wallet that brought her right to a rather expressive teen.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-297.jpg

Macie: *Gasps* Sweet mother of gasp... That's Allec. What's wrong with him.. What happened? I better tend to him and check on him. *Running over to Allec and speaking out to him* Allec... Allec?! Are you okay? Snap out of it. It's Me... Macie. Allec, What's going on? *Trying to reach out to him*

Macie didn't know what to do. She didn't know where to go to get help in the school. She didn't know anyone. However... She saw a couple of teens close by. She commanded for them to go get help. Macie was gonna go and get some help also but didn't dare to leave Allec's side. She couldn't.

What was she to do?

Allec cough that he manage to came back to his senses. His face was bruise and his nose was bleeding. He take a seat up while fixed his eyes on her.

"Hey...its just a little bruise and a scratch. Its not a big deal."
The kitten just hop on his lap.

"Dont worry little one...Your safe and I Hope those jerks will pay for it if they skin you alive."

After that he stands up wiping out the dirt from the top down to the bottom.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec cough that he manage to came back to his senses. His face was bruise and his nose was bleeding. He take a seat up while fixed his eyes on her.

"Hey...its just a little bruise and a scratch. Its not a big deal."
The kitten just hop on his lap.

"Dont worry little one...Your safe and I Hope those jerks will pay for it if they skin you alive."

After that he stands up wiping out the dirt from the top down to the bottom.

Macie scoffed in disbelief... she was unable to believe that someone that just got beat up and all would just go off and make as if it wasn't a big deal. This to her... really upset her.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-297.jpg

Macie: Sweet mother of seriously... Really, Allec? You kidding me? Your face is bruised... a bloody nose. That's nothing?! Bull on that! You're hurt. You need to be tended to. *Seeing the cold stare* And no cold stares either. I know that we're not exactly close... to being friends and all. But there is one thing about me that you should see to never forget. I am persistent in seeing to it that those around me are cared for. I care about those around me. And i settle... for nothing less. Nothing less at all.

She was like this before she was the Rising Star... and as she became the Rising Star... and while she was the Rising Star. She still was. But at the moment for a while she was gonna see on dialing it down a bit. To attain a normal calm life as much as she possibly could.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus