Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

After hearing her out, H e felt a little guilt about it for not taking care of himself and he admit himself that she is right. He sigh heavily then fixed his eyes on her replying.

"Alright alright, I admit it was bloody hurt and I'll go visit the nurse happy if that makes your worrybug heart better."
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Allec_Onstone wrote:
After hearing her out, H e felt a little guilt about it for not taking care of himself and he admit himself that she is right. He sigh heavily then fixed his eyes on her replying.

"Alright alright, I admit it was bloody hurt and I'll go visit the nurse happy if that makes your worrybug heart better."

Macie nodded and smiled at Allec knowing that he was making the right choice.

Macie: Let's get you to the nurse. Please. That will get infected unless it's tended to and cleaned up.

That afternoon after school...

Macie was out front of the school and looking at her phone. She was waiting for her ride as it was a long day and with everything that happened... She needed to do something to calm her mind down. She thought about her Fiance and yet also wondered about Allec. She didn't even know anything about him other than maybe underneath the issues of distrust... he was just looking for someone that would care about him... and not just up and leave him. That's what she was thinking and yet... she didn't even know him.

In the quiet of the moment and to reflect... she sang one of her songs to herself...

Macie: *Singing to herself* “I haven’t ever really found a place that I call home
I never stick around quite long enough to make it
I apologize that once again I’m not in love
But it’s not as if I mind that your heart ain’t exactly breaking
It’s just a thought, only a thought

But if my life is for rent and I don’t learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
’cause nothing I have is truly mine

I’ve always thought that I would love to live by the sea
To travel the world alone and live more simply
I have no idea what’s happened to that dream
’cause there’s really nothing left here to stop me
It’s just a thought, only a thought

’cause nothing I have is truly mine

While my heart is a shield and I won’t let it down
While I am so afraid to fail so I won’t even try
Well how can I say I’m alive

’cause nothing I have is truly mine”

Allec got out from the nurse office with a cotton inside his left nostril and other bandage like on the right cheek to cover the bruise.

It was afternoon and school ended, He was gonna leave the parking until he heard someone singing. Allec has sharp ears that he stroll his bike and drive to the certain location. Behind the bush he opened and just saw Macie singing, that made him surprise.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec got out from the nurse office with a cotton inside his left nostril and other bandage like on the right cheek to cover the bruise.

It was afternoon and school ended, He was gonna leave the parking until he heard someone singing. Allec has sharp ears that he stroll his bike and drive to the certain location. Behind the bush he opened and just saw Macie singing, that made him surprise.

Macie stood there and as she stopped singing then... She looked at her engagement ring and sighed...

Macie: *To herself* Oh Ridge... i so want to be with you. I miss you already and it's only been day one of me being here. I truly miss you. *Suddenly singing again to herself* Anything but me- Macie Melody Lightfoot “Nobody told me
That I’d be in happy faces
Trying to erase the traces
Of what came before me
The girl that I used to see is somewhere buried deep
She’s fallen asleep and I’m trying to wake her
Set her free

Now is a never ending thing
One moment turns into another
Before I’ve had time to run from all the other ones
And it’s so hard to live a dream
When the everything that they want you to be
Is anything but me

So much confusion
Circling outside my head
What this one and that one said
It’s all an illusion
Cus I’m still the same person no matter how fast I run
I’m trying to hold onto where it is I come from

Is Anything but me

I’m trying to hold onto where it is I come from

Is Anything but me”

Macie didn't notice that she was being listened to. All she knew was that she was there... alone and missing her fiance. Her cousins and also her father Frank. She just wanted to be where she knew what was going on and where things felt right. She was okay with Riverdale. But without the ones that she held close... would she ever be okay where she was?

Allec sigh that he began to ride out from the bush.
"Hey...Waiting for someone?"

He park his bike that he went to her and stand beside her.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec sigh that he began to ride out from the bush.
"Hey...Waiting for someone?"

He park his bike that he went to her and stand beside her.

Macie gasps slightly as Allec surprised her. She looked at him and sighed before nodding. She didn't know what to really tell him.

Macie: Yeah. I am. Although the ride hasn't shown up yet. *Looking away and feeling embarrassed about something*

Allec scratches his head and then stop.
" I heard your a singer. Do you sing at local bars or its just a hobby to kill your time while waiting."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec scratches his head and then stop.
" I heard your a singer. Do you sing at local bars or its just a hobby to kill your time while waiting."

Macie shook her head...

Macie: No. Allec. I am more than just a singer. Allec, if i were to tell you something... would you think of me any differently than you might right now?

Macie didn't know if she could tell him. She didn't know if it'd even impress him or perhaps push him away and make him think that she was a prodigy case who was trying to out shine everyone at the school and make as if she was the only unique one. She wanted to be normal... but she felt her celebrity persona wanting to peer on through. What was she to do?

" Well how can I know tell your different if I don't even know you much. Besides I don't care what secret your hiding because I'm not a type of guy who gossip. If thats a secret, I will keep my mouth shut and swallow a thousand needles."

He cross both of his arms and read to hear her out.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
" Well how can I know tell your different if I don't even know you much. Besides I don't care what secret your hiding because I'm not a type of guy who gossip. If thats a secret, I will keep my mouth shut and swallow a thousand needles."

He cross both of his arms and read to hear her out.

Macie gulped... She knew that she would have to tell him. She couldn't lie about who she was.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-358.jpg
Macie: Have you ever heard of a teenage Celebrity known to be the youngest United States superstar? And being only 16?

" I do heard it everywhere in tv shows, newspaper and especially in the internet."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
" I do heard it everywhere in tv shows, newspaper and especially in the internet."

Macie: What would you say if i were to tell you that the teenage superstar is also known as the Rising Star?

Allec pause for a moment until he realize with surprise expression.
"Don't tell me your'e...."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec pause for a moment until he realize with surprise expression.
"Don't tell me your'e...."

Macie shyly nodded and gulped. It was then that she sensed the reality that Allec already knew... or had his suspicions about the superstar but never had he known she'd be the one who'd be known as that. As well as the Rising Star.

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-365.jpg
Macie: I am her. Allec, I'm gonna show you something and it might shock you. I however am trying to attain a normal life.

Macie then pulled out her cell and managed to pull up a Video... This was awkward as they weren't even friends. but yet she was telling him. Telling him about who she really was...

Video: *Playing* Audience: *Chanting* Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo… Macie, The Rising Star!

Macie making her way to the stage

While all that was happening… Macie was all ready and was making way up to the top of the stage. To the overhead platform and preparing to be lowered…

She was about to be on the platform when she could hear the Crowd and audience chanting… Calling out for her. Chanting…

They were chanting at their core and summoning for seeing Macie…

In the Audience…

Bobbie: This is so exciting…

Bobby: I know. *Excited*

The Audience was still chanting…

Till…

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Stage announcer: *On Overhead* Ladies and Gentleman… Boys and girls… and all the viewers watching all around the city… Throughout the country… A New star has been born and has come to make a grand devue… a young talented artist fresh from the Cleveland Talent agency. From the city of Metropolis, Kansas… Ladies and gentlemen… Put your hands together for the new shining light… MACIE… MELODY… “THE RISING STAR”…. LIGHTFOOT!

the crowd cheers like mad as suddenly music plays and starts the Tune… kicking it off with a rendition of The King of Pop’s “They don’t care about us”

From up above stage coming down on a platform…

Macie: *Through her headset* This is an era where we are all different. Transgender… Gay. Lesbian. Freaks, Geeks and Nerds and we all are oppressed by those who don’t want to give us a chance. Well… I understand. The rising star understands and she’s here to tell you that she knows the reality. Whether we’re Black or white… Jew, German, Asian, Korean, Spanish, Hispanic… It doesn’t matter. Our outcry still stands and won’t be ignored.

https://youtu.be/QNJL6nfu__Q

On stage dancing on cue to the beat of the song are the backup dancers…

All through Special effects fog and Laser lights of Yellow, Purple, Pink and blue…

Macie: HOOOO! *Moving in formation* Huh… huh…

The beat starts and then with a following beat…

Macie starting off the Grand Devue concert of hers.

Macie: *Stepping on stage; Singing*
“Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody’s gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They don’t really care about us
All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don’t you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a Fiancee and friends who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I’m tired of being the victim of hate
You’re ripping me off my pride
Oh, for God’s sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy…
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Black man, blackmail
Throw the brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I’m tired of being the victim of shame
They’re throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can’t believe this is the land from which I came
You know I really do hate to say it
The government don’t wanna see
But if Roosevelt was living
He wouldn’t let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don’t wanna see
But if Martin Luther was living
He wouldn’t let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, kike me
Don’t you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that
They don’t really care about
All I wanna say is that
They don’t really care about
All I wanna say is that
They don’t really care about us”

With a flash of light and stage fog… Macie vanishes into the fog and a fast wardrobe change ensues as it prepares her for the Concert…"

Macie: That was me. I'm known to the entire country as the rising star. On Stage... i'm known as Macie Melody "The Rising Star" Lightfoot.

Macie was coming out with it. Everything and as she told... there were others who were gonna soon learn of who she was. It was a matter of time.

"Woah...I can't believe it that your a superstar or celebrity they say. I've been hearing your music in every radio station in my motorbike. At first it was annoying until I get use to is and it does help me concentrate on the road I'm driving."

He fix his jacket.
"Anyway you said you want to have a normal life? To be honest there is no method or instruction on how to live your life. Just clear all your worries and have fun with your life."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Woah...I can't believe it that your a superstar or celebrity they say. I've been hearing your music in every radio station in my motorbike. At first it was annoying until I get use to is and it does help me concentrate on the road I'm driving."

He fix his jacket.
"Anyway you said you want to have a normal life? To be honest there is no method or instruction on how to live your life. Just clear all your worries and have fun with your life."

Macie: I do want a normal life. Well... just a little bit of a calm. My agent Gene and Manager Howard both felt that i should be in a school that would not really know who i was. That way i could focus on my studies. I wanted to stay in Metropolis, Kansas. But too many people knew me there. So... they placed me here. I got a place that i'm staying. But it's a little down the road here.

Macie then smiled at the fact that Allec loved her music. She felt happy. But she was curious about him. So...

Macie: What're you like? Hobbies, Habits? Favorite things to do? Any unhealthy habits?

" Keep this to yourself, The things I like is...Ahem, I love animals, especially cats. My hobby is Painting and making digital arts. The most favourite part I love to do is....Riding my Motorbike with fullspeed on a highway road."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
" Keep this to yourself, The things I like is...Ahem, I love animals, especially cats. My hobby is Painting and making digital arts. The most favourite part I love to do is....Riding my Motorbike with fullspeed on a highway road."

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-29.gif
Macie: You love animals? That's sweet. Painting... You know... i kinda had a thing for trying that. I just never got to doing it as i usually had a lot of meet and greets and appearances to adhere to. Digital arts.... Would that be like film making in some sense? I've had come across some or alot of that. My Publicist is a T.V. Reporter. She is very good with dealing on the media. I have to put up with Media getting on me constantly. It gets rather tedious sometimes.

Macie then went on with getting out what she had to say. She wanted to be as straight and as honest as she straight out could...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-33.gif
Macie: I never mentioned yet that i once got cornered by a troubled teen back in... Metropolis High. He was trying to seduce me to do that thing that people do. Something that people light up. This guy named... Mason Lauder. He had a habit of smoking. He tried seducing me into doing it. I frowned on it and turned away. I don't get what people see in that stuff. It's unhealthy and all it does is screws up your health. Plus i wouldn't be able to see myself doing it. For one thing... I'm kinda... Expecting. As in... i'm in the saddle of becoming a Teen mother. Surprising... isn't it?

Macie was being cordial and wanted to be open. If she was shooting for Allec to being like a friend to her... she had to be thorough. It was the only way.

"Atleast your aware from it. Teens like our age are lead astray and abuse their freedom that ended up a bad choice in life. Its a good thing I quit smoking for two years after my Pastor told me and warn me many times. He nag like a mother but still I should thank him for that."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Atleast your aware from it. Teens like our age are lead astray and abuse their freedom that ended up a bad choice in life. Its a good thing I quit smoking for two years after my Pastor told me and warn me many times. He nag like a mother but still I should thank him for that."

Macie: So... you've done that before. What got you to even do it to begin with? *Curious* Was it just someone wanting to drag you down... ?

Call it crazy but Macie was very curious. She was looking into hearing more about Allec. Felt that knowing about him... would be very helpful.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus