Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Zombie character (played anonymously)

Dylan nods, his eyes on Kaia. Never before had he seen someone so beauti...he shakes off his line of thinking, his green eyes widening. He looks down at his schedule, blinking once to regain control of his thoughts. He, too, had ADHD, but his thoughts didn't always run as rampant as Hope's.

*When Foster was walking from his house to his school, he saw the pond next by and he got caught up staring at it* *After a little bit later he looks at his clock and realizes he was gonna be late so he started to sprint* "Aw man..Im going to be late to the first day.." *He said running as fast as he could*
*When he got to the school, he entered the school doors and looked at all the familiar faces around him from last year* "Wow...Everyone is here from last year including some new people.." *He said looking at the new faces*

*After he looked at his schedule to see what classes he had he kinda said all of his classes out loud* "Alright...First is Honors history...Second is chemistry..?And then....Art..Man I don't even like art even though im pretty good at it...Then my favorite part..Lunch!!" *He says with excitement* *He then continued to look for all the numbers and where they are from each other* "So Honors History is there...Then there is Chemistry...And there's art...And thats the cafeteria!" *He said figuring out where everything was is a big accomplishment for him...For some reason..*

*While Foster was looking down at his schedule he bumped into somebody and fell backwards to the floor* "Oh..I am so sorry.." *He says picking up his things* *He then gets up and introduces himself to the person he bumped into* "Hi...Nice too meet you..The names Foster...What's your's..?" *He says with a questionable look in his red, demon looking eyes*

"Oof..." The breath is knocked out of Hope as she's knocked off her feet. She sits there, a stunned luck in her dark brown eyes before she slowly looks up at her assailant. A smile threatens to break over her face, but she holds it back, pretending to be furious.

"You..." She stands smoothly, her hands finding her hips as she mock glares at the young man. "You dare run into me?" She shoots Dylan and the girls a wink before turning back to...Foster.

Dylan stifles a grin at Hope's misfortune...or rather, the misfortune of the person who'd run into her. "She always does this." He whispers into the ears of Kaia and Dominique. "She wants to see how well her acting skills are." He raises an eyebrow, "So...? Do you think she's any good? I happen to be terrified of those acting skills. She's tricked me many times before."
Kaia Clarke (played anonymously)

Kaia startled when Hope is knocked to the ground, covering her mouth with a hand as she looks down at her before at the kid that had collided with her. She had definitely thought Hope was mad until she winks at them, a smile crossing her face.

"I think she's pretty good." she whispers back to Dylan, glancing sideways at him, her hands clasping at her front. "She just tricked me there for a second actually." Watching them she stands in silence, waiting for this newcomers reaction to the mock anger. Foster he said his name was, looked strange. Not necessarily his overall appearance but his eyes. Never before had she seen nobody with red eyes.

"Uh- Are you mad at me..?" *He said with a confused look on his face* "I already said sorry.." *He then looks at all the mischief looks on everyone's face* "Wait...Are yall the bullies..?" *He says* "Because yall can bully me...I can't do anything anyway.." *He says looking at everyone else* *He then looks down at his feet* "Go ahead..Shove me in a locker or whatever.." *He said*

Hope's eyes widen, "Oh gods, no." She pats his arm, "We're not bullies. I'm sorry, I was just having some fun." A sheepish look crosses her face, "I was testing my acting skills." A light begins to shine in her eyes, "So, did it work?" She bounces lightly on the balls of her feet, "Did you think I was mad?"

Yes..It worked pretty well on me..I bet you would make a great actor.." *He said realizing it was all an act* "I really thought you were mad...Most likely because most girls get mad if someone bumps into them.." *He said looking at all the details of the people around them* "So...I haven't noticed yall areound..are yall new..?" *He asks* "Yall must have made friends with each other pretty fast" *He says*

Dylan raises his hand, "I'm not. New, that is." He tended to stay in the shadows. He only ventured out because Hope was new. "They, however, are new." He smiles, exposing his straight white teeth. "And I can testify to the fact that they have made friends with each other." He eyes Hope, "Well, she's made them her friends, whether they agreed or not."

"That makes sense..I could tell" "Do yall always act like this..?" *He asks with curiosity*

Hope looks up, mischief sparkling in her eyes, "I can't speak for the rest of them, but I know I do." A grin pulls her lips upward and the first bell rings before she can say anything else. "Shoot." She mutters, turning to Dylan with wide eyes, "Dyl, where's the AP Calc room?"

Dylan snorts, grabbing her arm and racing off, throwing a hasty goodbye over his shoulder. Thankfully, both he and Hope had trained at the same summer Camp, so they were in equally good shape, Hope being slightly faster than he. "This way," he says, and darts up the stairs to the second floor, both of them reaching their class in record time and taking a seat, Dylan behind Hope.

*I then look at my schedule* "Oops..I read my schedule wrong.." "I believe I have the same classes as you..My honor History is at the end of the day.." *He says in embarrassment* "I can't believe I got that mixed up.." *He said* "Maybe we have all the same classes..Should we check..?" *He said* "Oh and also..The AP Calc is over there.." *He points to the left*

"Oh..They are already gone...Welp.." *He says slowly walking over to the AP Calc room* "I guess I better catch up to them.." *He says*

*After Foster finally gets to the room he enters and sees Hope sitting in front of Dylan* *He then asks if he could sit next to hope* "Could I sit next to you, Hope..?" *He asks wondering what her Reply will be*
Dominique (played by Red9843) Topic Starter

((Ah! I'm behind! :( Where are we headed?))

((To our first period which for us it is AP Calc!!))
Kaia Clarke (played anonymously)

Before she knew it the bell had rang and Hope had disappeared along with Dylan to their class, leaving everyone else behind in the dust. Sighing Kaia turns to Dominique and pockets her papers. "I guess we should get to history. I think we can find it from here now."

Without another word she follows her map to the room, making it just in time before the last bell rang. What a relief. Silently she moves to one of the only open seats left at the front of the room, pulling the chair out and sitting, her backpack hanging on the chair behind her.
Dominique (played by Red9843) Topic Starter

(Oh. Ok. See u guys later. :) )
Dominique, lost as to what everyone was saying at this point, waved to everyone before they parted for class. When Kaila led the way to History, Dominique was happy to follow. She might like being in charge, but not when it came to navigating a place like this. She slipped into a seat near her friend and ripped a page from her notebook to scrawl a note to Kaia in her neat, looping handwriting before taking out her things. She passed the note as inconspicuously as she could.

Kaila,
I saw how you were looking at Dylan in the hallway. Do you liiiiiiiiiike him? ;) <3
-your friend Min

*Without an answer, Foster just sat in the back when he almost got in trouble with the teacher when he was standing* *He then started to get his stuff he needed for school and started to doodle, waiting for the teacher to start teaching. What he was doodling was a portrait of himself..The white hair..The red eyes..The black clothing..all of it..*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus