Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Mira Moon (played anonymously)

Mira stepped beside Bella "It is." She grabbed Bella's hand and pulled her to a locker. "Our lockers are next to eachother!"
Bella Moon (played anonymously)

Bella sighed and unlocked her locker. "Wow... It's pretty big."
She grabbed her books and closed the locker. She turned around to lean against the lockers.
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec sigh and tries to man " Hey look at me Macie and wipe that sorry pathetic face of yours. This isnt your fault and stop blaming yourself because I hate to see it that you blame yourself for everything. So man up and stand as a friend."

Macie: *Suddenly Standing* Look. I am a friend to you. I only wanted to be a friend to you. Because in this world... everyone needs a friend that they can... yes... that they can depend on. I only wanted to be your friend. Even if i was... well... super hot and talented via the world's belief and design. But i am not as talented as people want to determine. I'm at the end of the day... just plain ole' Macie Melody Lightfoot. "The Rising Star" is just a damn title. I didn't choose this life. I didn't want this type of existence. Well... maybe at the beginning i did... but not this being the result. This being my fate. What's worse is that i now brought my only friend from here... this school... into this hell. Someone that yes... i'm somehow starting to have feelings for. Screwed his life over. Because i happened to be famous and that i suddenly got found out and spotted here. You tell me... What kind of friend does that to another? I took your choices away. Me. I did.. I feel like shit because of it, Okay? I think i'm entitled to feel like that... after what just happened.

Macie had to take a minute to calm down. But... once she had, She looked at Allec and Hugged him...

Macie: Thank you for that... You're a really good friend. Thank you!

"Bella, don't move!" Mira watches a spider crawl onto Bella's head intensly.

"Why? Mira, what is it?" Bella stood as still as she could.

Mira grabs Bella's math textbook out of her hands quickly. She slams the book against Bella's head.

Bella yelled loudly, "What was that for!?!?" Bella had fallen over and was sitting on the ground.

"Hehe... There was a spider on your head." Mira gave her book back.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Macie Melody Lightfoot wrote:
Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec sigh and tries to man " Hey look at me Macie and wipe that sorry pathetic face of yours. This isnt your fault and stop blaming yourself because I hate to see it that you blame yourself for everything. So man up and stand as a friend."

Macie: *Suddenly Standing* Look. I am a friend to you. I only wanted to be a friend to you. Because in this world... everyone needs a friend that they can... yes... that they can depend on. I only wanted to be your friend. Even if i was... well... super hot and talented via the world's belief and design. But i am not as talented as people want to determine. I'm at the end of the day... just plain ole' Macie Melody Lightfoot. "The Rising Star" is just a damn title. I didn't choose this life. I didn't want this type of existence. Well... maybe at the beginning i did... but not this being the result. This being my fate. What's worse is that i now brought my only friend from here... this school... into this hell. Someone that yes... i'm somehow starting to have feelings for. Screwed his life over. Because i happened to be famous and that i suddenly got found out and spotted here. You tell me... What kind of friend does that to another? I took your choices away. Me. I did.. I feel like shit because of it, Okay? I think i'm entitled to feel like that... after what just happened.

Macie had to take a minute to calm down. But... once she had, She looked at Allec and Hugged him...

Allec was surprise by that speech of hers as he was huh by her he slightly smile.
" Sometimes you need to get it out from your chest rather hiding it with tears. Hey! It's no big deal. So wipe those years up because we have a class to attend."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Macie Melody Lightfoot wrote:
Allec_Onstone wrote:

Allec was surprise by that speech of hers as he was huh by her he slightly smile.
" Sometimes you need to get it out from your chest rather hiding it with tears. Hey! It's no big deal. So wipe those years up because we have a class to attend."

Macie: You're right. I should try to get it out more often and not just keep it in all the time. It wouldn't help anyone or me most of all... I guess that i had that moment coming as it was just bottling up like it was for a while and after yesterday... when i was having to run for cover as i was spotted in this area and all... It just got me to the point where i had to unleash... before i went crazy.

She had then dried her tears and nodded...

Macie: You're right. We have a class to attend. So... we should get over to class. We wouldn't want for the teacher to be mad. *Chuckles*

She looked at her phone and saw that her husband was calling her. She texted him saying that she'd call him that night. Speak with him and talk love talk with him. Macie then looked at Allec and smiled before heading out with him.

It was just normal class sessions that Allec just keep himself awake and not to fall asleep on the boriest class and that is math.

"Sooo...boring...."

class ended as Allec stand crack his neck and stretch his back

Allec_Onstone wrote:
It was just normal class sessions that Allec just keep himself awake and not to fall asleep on the boriest class and that is math.

"Sooo...boring...."

class ended as Allec stand crack his neck and stretch his back

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-75.gif
Macie: Allec, is Math really that dull for you? Math isn't so bad. It's just hard as it's got to do with numbers. Having to keep a track of them all. IT does get pretty hard sometimes. But...

Suddenly Macie started smelling smoke...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-261.gif
Macie: Do you smell smoke? I'm smelling smoke and it's toxic... *Coughing*

The school radio announced that theres a fire breakout at the science lab that request every student to leave the school as soon as possible.

Allec took off his jack and gave it to her "Here quickly cover your nose and mouth."

Mira hears the school radio and pulls Bella off the ground. "We gotta go!" She starts dragging Bella to the door.

"What's going on?!?!" Bella ran quickly behind Mira.

Mira and Bella reach the door and exit the school. "Bella, my necklace is gone!"

Bella noticed where she last saw the necklace, in her locker. "I'm going to get it!" Bella ran into the school.

"Bella, you can't go in there!" Mira yelled as loud as she could.

Bella made it into the school and started looking for her locker. "Where is it...?" She broke down and started coughing.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
The school radio announced that theres a fire breakout at the science lab that request every student to leave the school as soon as possible.

Allec took off his jack and gave it to her "Here quickly cover your nose and mouth."

Macie Nodded and with a quick dash ran out and with Allec leading...

A move for evacuating from the halls and the school was imminent as it was not safe. The smoke was very toxic. They were gonna need help. Fast.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus