Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

" Okay its settles, we can start work after a dinner time at my uncle. After that we can proceed to the studio inorder to start off with the work."
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Allec_Onstone wrote:
" Okay its settles, we can start work after a dinner time at my uncle. After that we can proceed to the studio inorder to start off with the work."

Macie: I'll have to let my Manager and Publicist know where we'll be. Just so that they won't worry.

Frank: Sounds like a good idea. Macie... You just be careful.

Macie: I will...

Macie then had an idea...

Macie: Anyone up for a #. I'm kinda with a feeling for a #. Does that sound... strange?

Allec grab his phone which is a old version of android smartphone then he show her his number.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec grab his phone which is a old version of android smartphone then he show her his number.

Macie: I was talking about a music #.... *Laughing* A Music #.

"Ohh soory and maybe I heard it wrong. Now that you mentioned it, I still have my disc powered radio and some cds."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Ohh soory and maybe I heard it wrong. Now that you mentioned it, I still have my disc powered radio and some cds."

Macie: I feel like singing a #. Do i sound off for wanting to just sing. Right now?

"If that helps you concentrate feel free."
My phone ring it was my uncle.
"One moment..."
For 15 minutes later...
"Yeah Yeah I'll be there uncle and I'll bring my friends with me. Can't wait to see your Lasagna food later. Okay see ya later. Take care."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"If that helps you concentrate feel free."
My phone ring it was my uncle.
"One moment..."
For 15 minutes later...
"Yeah Yeah I'll be there uncle and I'll bring my friends with me. Can't wait to see your Lasagna food later. Okay see ya later. Take care."

Macie: I don't know if it'd help me concentrate on the work. I just have this hankering for singing. I don't know why... but i just do. It's not supposed to happen like this. I'm supposed to stay low and keep a rather low profile here so i can have a somewhat normal life. for a while at least. But how can i if i'm having these urges to just come out a singin'?

Jessie: I haven't a clue.

Macie: Oh dear...

Suddenly it was as if the one that sang with her... was right there among them all. Close to her. And Allec would only be in shock. So Macie would speculate and or guess...

https://youtu.be/sa7zXAtNCp8

Macie: *Singing* “Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the lightfoot love… The Rising Star love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Spill it…

Norman: *Rapping* Need a lift on love give a holla to Rising star. A light in the night to the weary lover. for a good lightfoot love fix, give your Rising Star a call. hook up the phone from the jack and rack up the digits… it’s 1-800… Rising Star. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

Macie: *Singing* Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

Norman: *Rapping* Come on over and have a taste. The Rising star’s got no love to waste. Want a loving fix need that fill. Come dial up that line and dine in with a helping of the Rising Love. She comes from the stars… comes from the sun. A diamond in the rough and a 24kt golden heart. Making love is hard… but with a taste of the Rising Love, your heart will go a flame. For a good lightfoot love fix, give your Rising Star a call. hook up the phone from the jack and rack up the digits… it’s 1-800… Rising Star. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

Macie: *Singing* Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

Norman: *Rapping* The Rising star’s coming to your house tonight to rock your world. A love in the fix and rocking to get a fixin’. Give the heart a ring and listen to it chime with a rhyme. It’s lightfoot love and it’s here to steal the show. Got a love problem… call 1-800… Rising star anytime. Give a cup of beauty and a dash of lust. don’t be blue just call the rising Star to lift your heart up. So come on baby and Rising Star up your love.

Macie: *Singing one more time* Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) It’s the Lightfoot Love… The Rising star. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby) Light up my love Bright. Make it a Rising Star Love. Raise the roof up high with love. Rising star Love comes to fly. (Come on over) Blow the roof off the house tonight with love… Lightfoot’s love comes and shines on through. (Shine on through baby)

Instrumental break…

Macie suddenly noticed a group of people closeby and listening to the singing. They were indeed amazed. Uh-oh! Was her cover blown? Diversion... anyone? Throw them off the trail. Quick!

" Well time to use this..."
Inside of his jacket that he grab a smoke pellet and throw it to the ground. The smoke spread as Allec told them to follow him outside of the parking lot of the campus. Carrying all the references they need.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
" Well time to use this..."
Inside of his jacket that he grab a smoke pellet and throw it to the ground. The smoke spread as Allec told them to follow him outside of the parking lot of the campus. Carrying all the references they need.

Outside by the parking lot...

A Moment later...

Macie: *Panting* That... that was a close one.

Jessie: I second that. Macie... You're gonna lose your undercover veil if this keeps going.

Macie: I know. But... it's probably for the best. The more i try to take a low profile... the more i am discovered and found out.

"Just be lucky that smoke can blurry those images and they wont remember your face no more."
He puts the references books on his bag.
"Anyway like I said, well meet at my uncle'splace about 5PM. becuase I'll be riding back to my apartement to gather the art supplies."

He hope on his back and put on his helment

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"Just be lucky that smoke can blurry those images and they wont remember your face no more."
He puts the references books on his bag.
"Anyway like I said, well meet at my uncle'splace about 5PM. becuase I'll be riding back to my apartement to gather the art supplies."

He hope on his back and put on his helmet

Macie: Who rides with who?

Jessie: I got my Moped. But it's only able to seat one. Sorry.

Macie: Hmm... Dad, how did you get here?

Frank: Taxi.

Macie: *Sighs* Goodness sweet mother of gosh. How will i get back to my apartment? Or should i hitch a ride with you, Allec and just come with you to your... Uncle's apartment? How should we go about this?

Who rides with who?

"how about I ride you back to your apartment and wait for you then ride to my apartment and proceed to my uncle's place."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
"how about I ride you back to your apartment and wait for you then ride to my apartment and proceed to my uncle's place."

Macie: Well... okay. That'd be okay. I'll be sure to let my manager and Publicist know where i'll be at for tonight's festivities. I am sure that they'll be more open to it knowing that i taking part in normal things and not diving into the celebrity living. They want me to get a year in for a break. To just unwind and cool down. Can't say as though i blame them. I am 16 going on 17 and pregnant. I need to focus on being normal for a bit. Plus in few weeks or so... i'm gonna be under bed rest. It's gonna be just that simple.*Shrugs* I just hope that things go okay when that point comes.

Frank called up a cab fast and had the cab transport him from the place... the school to the one apartment... then from there to the other then to the Uncle's apartment. Macie went with Allec. Before long... they were on their way...

That early Evening...

At Uncle's Place
Allec knock three times as his Uncle opened and was glad he was coming. SO he immediately gave him a tight hug that gonna squeze the life of Allec since his uncle is big like a bear.

Uncle Tommy " Oh boyyo! You brought your friends! Welcome comin and make yourself at home."

Allec guide his friends inside of his house that every picture hang is him and Allec. From kindergarden until elementary school pictures were displayed. Uncle Tommy prepare his best lasagna whice is big and enough to fill 4 -6 stomach.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
At Uncle's Place
Allec knock three times as his Uncle opened and was glad he was coming. SO he immediately gave him a tight hug that gonna squeze the life of Allec since his uncle is big like a bear.

Uncle Tommy " Oh boyyo! You brought your friends! Welcome comin and make yourself at home."

Allec guide his friends inside of his house that every picture hang is him and Allec. From kindergarden until elementary school pictures were displayed. Uncle Tommy prepare his best lasagna whice is big and enough to fill 4 -6 stomach.

Macie took a look at all the photos and gasped at all the different outfits she was seeing. It was like she was seeing a lifetime movie. But just not a moving one. But pictures that chronicled a person's life. Jessie took a look at the pictures and just grinned. The pictures looked like watching a movie but from another perspective. Frank looked at the photos and admired how the pictures came out. The detail of them. Each photo told a tale. It really spoke.

At the Dinner Table
Uncle Tommy "Boyyo would you mind stir the pasta while I prepare the table?"
Allec took off his jacket that he wear a black tank top, which his body is quite muscular.
"Sure thing uncle." He went to the kitchen and stir the Pasta inorder to mix the sauce.

Allec_Onstone wrote:
At the Dinner Table
Uncle Tommy "Boyyo would you mind stir the pasta while I prepare the table?"
Allec took off his jacket that he wear a black tank top, which his body is quite muscular.
"Sure thing uncle." He went to the kitchen and stir the Pasta inorder to mix the sauce.

Macie kept looking at the photos. She was enjoying the details that were in the pictures. It was like she was watching a movie. Multiple movies. But through pictures.

Jessie had the same feeling. Frank was enjoying the pictures as they were. Looking at them all... time and time again.

Uncle Tommy "Come everyone sit on the dinner table! Dont be shy."
Allec enter in the dining room, with only wearing a black tank top that he puts the pasta on the middle of the table

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Uncle Tommy "Come everyone sit on the dinner table! Dont be shy."
Allec enter in the dining room, with only wearing a black tank top that he puts the pasta on the middle of the table

On the summons; Macie, Jessie and Frank came to the table and grabbed a seat. Macie looked at the pasta and her eyes just glazed with admiration. She was with the drive for Korean but seeing the the pasta... it made her feel sweet inside. She loved the aroma.

Macie: That smells so... good. Mmm! *Feeling as if her mouth was about to water*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus