Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

((Hello.))
Alex Fierro (played by DevinGardner)

((hi))
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Macie continued to stand there with no clue as to what it was that she were to do. She couldn't move... not really think as she was paralyzed with fear that she was never gonna get out from constantly having to make appearances and never be able to have some type of normalcy if it were at all possible.

Macie suddenly hours later made off to find a refuge. She knew that since people realized she was in town... there was not a place she could go... without being recognized. However she had to try. She walked over to the local liquor store and posed as a punk... Just to play a diversion and perhaps... hopefully get people to stop searching for her.
Alex Fierro (played by DevinGardner)

*walks alonthe road outside bored out of her mind *

@Allec_Onstone

The next day...

Macie looked through her locker that morning as she was gathering her books for the morning. She didn't think that Allec would want to be around her after the previous day when he was mentioned on the news and all due to her. She just kept to her books and just remained quiet. She didn't want to draw any more attention to her than what she already had...

macie-melody-lightfoot-122.png

Macie: I don't know what Allec will think of me now since i got him put on the news. He was better off not meeting me. *Sighs*

She went on going through her locker and got her books. Once she had them all set, She walked her way to class. Alone.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

As allec park his bike few of the papparrazi and reporters went to him to ask the same question. So he keep walking to the school until nobody follows him. He sigh " Everyday...just give me a peace!

Allec_Onstone wrote:
As allec park his bike few of the papparrazi and reporters went to him to ask the same question. So he keep walking to the school until nobody follows him. He sigh " Everyday...just give me a peace!

Macie was close by and overheard Allec as she knew that now he was being torn into by the cameras. She started to shed some tears in silence as she believed it to be all her fault that it was happening.

After getting his books
He decided to take this time to finish the homework before class start. So he went to the library and start working with his homework

Allec_Onstone wrote:
After getting his books
He decided to take this time to finish the homework before class start. So he went to the library and start working with his homework

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-36.png

Macie had her books and it was a second later that she closed her locker and with a rather hurt feeling that was due to her feeling like hell over the fact that she could have caused issues for Allec... She walked over to the Library and just went to the back corner. To sit alone and ashamed for what she caused to happen to Allec..

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-37.png

Macie: *Crying into her hands* ....

Allec heard something that he stand and follow that cry, only seeing Macie
"Hey Macie...is everything alright?"

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec heard something that he stand and follow that cry, only seeing Macie
"Hey Macie...is everything alright?"

Macie shook her head no. She didn't look up as she was afraid to see the anger that may expectantly come from Allec. She knew that from what she understood of him... he didn't like being in the limelight. Or pulled in so abrupt. And now that because the media's found her and caught on to him... because of her... She knew that his life would be railroaded. Macie felt that it was all her fault. What hurt her more was that it could have caused her to lose her only friend from Riverdale... Besides Jessie who she knew from Metropolis and now that he was in the school she was now in. Her heart started to ache...

Allec sigh and look side ways " Hey you dont need to feel guilty about it. They didnt hurt me but just annoyed me to death."

Allec_Onstone wrote:
Allec sigh and look side ways " Hey you dont need to feel guilty about it. They didnt hurt me but just annoyed me to death."

Macie heard that and suddenly looked up while with a wet soaked face...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-3.gif
Macie: *In tears* How can you even say that? Before i came along... You were more likely content being who you were. Not hurting anyone at all. Keeping the lone wolf persona with the secret hobby of doing art and creating things. Then i came along and tried to keep a low profile. But then out of nowhere... I got found out and now there's Media people... News people out there watching everything that happens. Around me. But they're also trying to drag you into it all. I didn't want that to happen. I didn't want to pull you in as you were not meant to be in the spotlight. Not like that. You wanted to have a choice. Because of me.... that choice is gone. Your life's under a microscope now and it's all my fault. *Bawling* It's all my fault. Allec. I ruined your life. I'm nothing but trouble.

Was she really trouble? Or was it just the fact that she felt so bad and so embarrassed... that she didn't know if she was gonna be forgiven... or see that it truly costed her... A friend?
Bella Moon (played anonymously)

((Can I just hop into the rp?))

Bella Moon wrote:
((Can I just hop into the rp?))

((I wouldn't have a problem with that. Although it's not my RP... I didn't create it. I'm a Joiner as you might be also. However.... i don't have anything against that. So... feel free))

Allec sigh and tries to man " Hey look at me Macie and wipe that sorry pathetic face of yours. This isnt your fault and stop blaming yourself because I hate to see it that you blame yourself for everything. So man up and stand as a friend."

((ty))

Bella stepped into the doors of Riverdale High. "Well it's a school I guess..."

(I will asume I can add a sister OC for the OC I have now.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Riverdale High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus