Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Figden High School! (Romance..?) (Open)

Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

*amber smiles as she grabs her cheerleading pom poms from her locker puts down her book bag and unzips it and puts the books in her book bag and closes her book bag and grabs her pom poms*
Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

Steve watches Ruiz make a fool out of himself and says, "Roo, you try too hard."

He looked to Amber curiously. "So what's your name" Maybe she was grooving on having the attention of two basketball players.
Ruiz Mazandarani (played anonymously)

Ruiz smirks at Steve trying to cut in. He said, "Girl you sure have the body for cheerleading!" He stood up. "Could I maybe get your number?" Ruiz looked at her with his deep brown eyes.
Kaia Clarke (played anonymously)

((Heck, I'm bored. Might as well join.))

Kaia slid through the hallways as if she were a liquid, her long brown hair held in a ponytail at the top of her head. She knew these halls by heart and knew how to navigate between the multitude of bodies.

Warm smiles are shot to a few other students that she knew and got along well with, some a brief hello if they were lucky. Soon she makes it to her locker and opens it up, the metal hinges squealing. An avalanche of dangerously stacked books suddenly pours out of the locker and onto the floor, causing her to jump back and into someone, giving them an apologetic grin as they move off and she bends to pick them up. "Nice going Kaia. Way to make a mess and a scene..." she grumbles to herself in slight embarrassment.

Steve stepped back to let Ruiz make his play, and he saw another girl round the corner into the locker bay. She opened her locker and had an avalance, and when she jumped back she bumped Steve. He put his hands out to steady her and he smiled. "Careful there." he said as he squatted down to help her pick her books up.

The second set of hands next to Kaia's as she gathered her books was unexpected and she looks up, her blue eyes wide in surprise to meet those of the guy that had bent to help her. He wasn't someone she recognized. Perhaps he was new? Or maybe she just hadn't ran into him before or really noticed, the school was rather big after all.

"Thank you." she smiles back at him as her slender hands reach up to place the heavy books back in their places, standing them up straight against each other.
Dominique (played by Red9843)

Embarrassed, Dominique quickened her pace, trying to leave her brother behind, so no one would think she was actually related to him. But this wasn't possible. They had identical facial features, hair color, even the way they stood was the same.
Sighing, she spun on her heel to face him. "Why did you have to be so weird back there?," she huffed, shoving him. Seth stumbled before regaining his balance and giving her a charming grin. At least, it would be charming if it wasn't coming from her brother. "What? You mean talking to that nice girl?," he said with a grin. "Didn't you ever listen to mom's lectures about manners?"
Dominique, annoyed, shook her head. "Seth Johnson, that wasn't just manners. Why do you have to be such a brainless flirt all the time?"
Seth paid Dominique no attention, used to her tendency to speak her mind, and instead turned when he spotted Emilee, a girl on the school's soccer team with long blonde hair and curves that made most drooling idiots(aka most boys Dominique's age) stop and stare.
She shook her head and headed to the cafeteria. Let him do what he wanted.
Dominique walked out of the line in the cafeteria with her friend Andrew.
"Stupid... stupid... When did you ever think it was a good idea to go to that party?," he said with a sigh.
Dominique shrugged.
"When did you think skipping out on all the fun of high school was a good idea?," she countered with a smile as she claimed a table for them and took a sip of the steaming coffee.
"Ugh. It tastes like sludge," she said, recoiling from her cup with a grimace.
"Yes, but it's caffeinated sludge," he raised his cup before taking a sip.
Dominique shook her head. "This is exactly why I stick to sweet tea,"
"You take that back! Coffee will always be superior to tea."
"Never!"
"I love how there's such a debate. It's like bean-water vs. leaf-water, you know?," Eden said with a grin as she slid into the cafeteria booth next to Dominique. This comment earned her glares from both of them. Eden squealed and held up her hands in surrender. "Fine! I'm sorry! That's the last time I'll jump into another of your guys's stupid debates," she said with a smile. Dominique rolled her eyes and looked up at the clock as everyone else started heading to class. Time to go. Dang it. She could happily spend hours on end arguing with Andrew and chatting with Eden.
On the way, she stopped at her locker and saw some boys hopelessly flirting with Amber, a girl Dominique met a few years ago in cheer.
"You both try way too hard," she said under her breath as she passed. Loud enough to where they were sure to hear.
Dominique slid into her seat five minutes before class was supposed to start and took out her phone and hiding it behind her propped-up textbook so she wouldn't get in trouble.

amber walks to where steve was and hold his hand and hi Steve

Kaia
Kaia Clarke wrote:
The second set of hands next to Kaia's as she gathered her books was unexpected and she looks up, her blue eyes wide in surprise to meet those of the guy that had bent to help her. He wasn't someone she recognized. Perhaps he was new? Or maybe she just hadn't ran into him before or really noticed, the school was rather big after all.

"Thank you." she smiles back at him as her slender hands reach up to place the heavy books back in their places, standing them up straight against each other.

"You are welcome." He watched as she arranged her books in her locker. When it appeared she may be done, Steve said, I'm Steve by the way." He smiled as he took in her blue eyes that were beautifully accentuated with her brown hair.

"I'm heading to English class... um.. Miss Hall is the teacher. What is your first class?" Steve was just talking now. He didn't want to seem creepy so he stepped back slightly giving the girl her space.

It didn't take long until all of Kaia's books are back in their rightful place but she had to take a few back out again, gathering all those she would need for her first half of classes, placing them in a smaller rucksack that she had stashed in the backpacks smaller pocket. The school was so big and her locker so far away from where she needed to go that it was easier to carry everything with her until lunch only to switch books and do it over again afterwards.

Steve. The rest name sounded familiar but then again there could be twenty students named Steve. "First class?" she questions him softly, forgetting momentarily where they were. "Oh, first class. I've got Miss Hall as well." The bag is slung over her shoulders and she reaches out her hand to him with a smile after tucking a strand of hair behind her left ear. "I'm Kaia. Are you new? I don't think I've seen you around before..."

She was curious and he was nice. Nice people always earned her curiosity. And not to mention that he was pretty cute. But that was beside the point. Her blue eyes watch him as she awaits his answer, averting momentarily to glance at a couple of guys who were jostling and joking with each other a bit behind them only to move back to Steve again.

Steve smiled at Kaia. "I'm fairly new. I arrived last year. Spend most of my time playing basketball and in Drama club, so don't get out much." He looked at the commotion Kaia noticed and then looked back to her.

He was trying to be discreet checking her body out, but girls always seem to know when guys do that. She was quite a pretty woman, and he was wondering why he hadn't noticed her until now. His eyes found hers looking at him and Steve blushed a little. "Can I walk with you to class?" he asked as he adjusted his open flannel shirt collar that partially covered his tight plain white t-shirt. "If you don't mind that is."

"Ah, that's why I don't recognize you." The words float put along a chuckle, intermingling with the sound, her head shaking slightly. She had been attending Figment since her elementary school years and knew the schools quite well.

She knew he was looking her over, could feel his eyes roaming over her dancers body, legs taught with muscle, a core like to other. It wasn't a new thing for her, often times she caught guys looking and had learned that it couldn't be prevented so she let them do it. As they looked back to each other Kaia noted the faint pink that had flushed Steve's face, her attention being drawn to his hands as he questions her and adjusts the shirt on his shoulders. "Um... sure. I don't mind of you walk with me." Another smile. Reaching behind her the locker shuts with a soft click, the hinges protesting slightly before she slowly begins to walk towards English class, glancing at the time on her phone. "Class starts in about five minutes. Think we'll make it in time?"

Steve looked down the hall. "I think we'll make it. It's on the second floor of the old wing I believe. We should probably scoot." he said as he started to walk with Kaia. They had to go to the end of the hall, up a flight of stairs, and down the hall a ways to get to class.

Kaia seemed to know several people they passed in the hall. He guessed he was fortunate to be able to accompany such a popular girl. As they neared the stairs, he asked Kaia, "So Kaia, have you ever gone to any of the school plays here? I did live acting at my old school and hope to get into it here." He was curious what she was into, but didn't want to pry too much.

amber walks with steve

Had she seen any of the schools plays? No, she didn't believe she had. "No, I've never gone. I did attempt acting in one but I couldn't keep up so I switched to dance." She shrugs, glancing over at Steve as they walked side by side. He was taller than her, quite considerably in fact, and she had to move her head to see his face. Gosh, he had long eyelashes for a guy.

Steve smiled. “Yeah stage-acting is not for everyone. But I like it. I hope to be an actor someday, and I even wrote my own stage-play.” Steve thought he sounded like he was bragging, so he shut up. He looked down to Kaia and met her eyes looking up at him.

Her blue eyes were quite beautiful! Steve did his best not to get captivated by them. “So, what kind of dance do you do?” He asked as they neared the classroom. They had about a minute so Steve slowed his pace a little.

"A stage play?" A smile takes it's place on her face as Kaia looks up to Steve again, their eyes quickly locking. Normally she would have been a bit flustered by so much eye contact but with him it strangely wasn't a problem. She felt that he was different somehow, in some way. "I've never met anyone that's written one themselves. I'm impressed."

The hallways were now practically empty as Steve slowed his step, Kaia taking a moment before doing so herself, only a few lingering as the two approached the closed door. "Ballet mostly. Just recently I started a bit of belly dancing but I think I'll probably just use that to keep in shape." she shrugs, brushing some loose hair back over her shoulders and adjusting the bag on her back, taking it off to hold it in her hands. They had now reached the room and stopped outside of it, a silence growing between them as she looks around, the only two left our of class, in this hallway at least.

"So... shall we?" she asks softly, turning her blue eyes back up to his own blue ones, holding them for a moment before she reaches for the door, turning the handle and stepping inside without waiting for his answer. About twenty pairs of eyes, excluding their teachers, turned to look at Kaia as she steps in and a soft blush grows on her cheeks while she hurries to the third row from the back and takes one of the only open seats left, the other two to the left of the one she chose. Silently she takes what she need S out and sets it on the desk, glancing over as Steve takes his own seat before back to the front, the blonde teacher beginning to speak.

Steve found Kaia intriguing as she told him of her dance styles. Maybe he would go watch her perform and she come watch him perform. Anyway, they needed to get into class. He was close behind Kaia as she entered the classroom.

Steve checked out the faces of the students already in there. Usually Steve would try and get in early to get choice seating, but his late arrival, the loiter in the locker bay, and the walk and chat with Kaia burned up the time. He took an open seat by Kaia and set his single spiral-bound notebook on the desk. He pulled his Bic from the pocket of his shirt, and he started to draw on the first page. Glancing over at Kaia, he kept drawing until the teacher asked for their attention.

Steve could never take his mind off of acting. He was a decent artist and could sketch caricatures with ease. He usually tried to flatter his subjects when he sketched them. On one side of the page was the artwork, and on the other he wrote a scene involving the person depicted in the artwork. His sketch of Kaia was inspired by what she said just before they came into class. His stage-play act was titled Ankara Mystery.

Steve was so wrapped up in his little project he nearly missed what the teacher was saying about the semester. He noted some things on the back page, and would deal with the assignments as they came. He would work to get his C average this year as usual.

*amber looks at steve and feels a little bit jealous*

Kaia tried to pay attention in class as their teacher droned on, taking quick notes in her neat and pretty cursive, the words effortlessly flowing across the pages. Something had captured her mind that wouldn't allow her to focus fully, whether it was the eyes that she could feel often flicking over to her or something entirely different, she didn't know.

The class seemed to drag on for hours though it was really just over an hour and before she knew it the bell had rung for the days first dismissal, startling her a bit. Everyone started to stand and things while she just looked around, still startled momentarily before standing herself, carefully bagging her things back up.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Figden High School! (Romance..?) (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus