Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » That Moment When . . .

Ugh, that's so frustrating.

That moment when you come back from a really long vacation or hiatus and everyone launches themselves at you, virtually or physically.
xKeatonx wrote:
Hello lovelies ^~^
If the above statement is relatable for you, then give them a random compliment. If it is not, name something that makes you happy.
((Just a reminder on the rules, people, several people seem to have missed that since the beginning XD))

I like all the color you've put into your personal profile ^_^

That moment when you sit down to write out a profile, you know exactly what you want to put and everything--but the words to describe it all just won't come.
Haha. Haha haha haha. That's my profile right there.

That moment when you eat chocolate and your mind decides it wants to be 112% dirtier...
RimCaster

You're funny Ana.

The moment when you try to remain composure, but it's too funny and you start to make weird faces.
EDIT: Ninja'd.

I like all the anime gifs on your profile, haha.

That moment when you have half or more of an arduous task completed and suddenly can't focus on finishing it any more.
Hahahaha...yess...did I mention you have an interesting array of characters? :)

That moment when an awkward love scene you completely forgot about in your favorite movie comes up--while you're watching the movie with your family.
RimCaster

You seem like nice person.

The moment when you try to world build but then you go and procrastinate, cause 'muh world building'
You seem like a hardworking fellow--I can definitely respect that!

That moment when you sit down to write what you thought would just be a few words--whether story, world building, character profile, essay, whatever--and then the words won't stop and you have to keep on writing for hours to get it all down before you forget any of it, putting off other important tasks for the day.
Rogue-Scribe

Yes! This! Beautiful! I like those days! You are wonderful!

That moment when you open a reply box to your favourite RP only to stare at a white blank page, unable to get words to come off the tips of your fingers...

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » That Moment When . . .

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus