Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » The Mourning - A Zombie Character Graveyard.

Carlos Santo (played anonymously)

I was zombied and all the work put into my story was destroyed. My writer however resurrected me quickly in another character slot and I regained my RP stories thanks to another older character having written in the tale. I had the pleasure of putting my zombied self out of its misery. My page is empty now, but it too will be rebuilt to its former glory.

Let this be a reminder... when you create and put work into a character, be sure to go to the 'print character sheet' function. You can print it to paper, but my writer just gets the prompt and then copies the page from the screen and save it to Word. Wish my writer had done that with me.
I lost one of my characters may she rest in leace
Kieryn (played anonymously)

Rest in peace to my past self, which while it still had zero information, was still in progress when the storm hit. My sister, Erulisse, cried for maybe ten minutes. Then she punched a guy in the face for trying to insult me. She's like that.

Also, rest in peace to Vydal Douglas, my comrade that lost his own profile to the storm. Though I doubt his family cared, they're too busy fighting a war in some futuristic arcane city.
Luckily like a few others i need not mention i suffered minor data loss and that was just my Rose’s work clothes and i have to redraw them which is fun because i hated the other version of Rose’s work clothes so i guess mines was a bit of a blessing as well
I lost two, Takumi and Jared, but luckily I still remembered most of what I had written before, so it wasn't hard to get them revived. But Jared says he raises zombies, that doesn't mean he is one! lolz.

Thankfully, I didn't lose any rps, as these two were so new they had yet to get an rp going with people.
NeonGreenHair17

I lost an entire profile, my alter ego.
Max got zombied, but thankfully he is here with us again.

To all of those who lost peeeps and friends, I too share your pain and frustration
I lost one new character that had been painstakingly written just two days before The Big Crash. Fortunately I remember the highlights so it shouldn't be too difficult to recreate...

So now I have a zombie character just for sh*ts and giggles.
Zombie character wrote:
I lost one new character that had been painstakingly written just two days before The Big Crash. Fortunately I remember the highlights so it shouldn't be too difficult to recreate...

So now I have a zombie character...
Hahah, love it XD
Ithic (played by Alien_Princess) Topic Starter

Ithic is reborn! Mostly....I think hes actually a little taller now and still I need to fill in the finer details but at least he breathes again, despite being a work in progress.
nightmqre

May Sarah Schai and 'The Murder on Lilac Street' written story rest in peace.

Whole Sarah Schai is back up and running, The Murder on Lilac Street (my handwritten story in a char profile) will not be returning as I lost the files to the pages. :,(
Here lies the five kings and four queens of Alynthion:

May the Risen bless their ascent into the Realm of Honor, where the feast continues and the songs never end.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » The Mourning - A Zombie Character Graveyard.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus