Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Royal Chaos

Kai Aeun Shimatori (played by aeun)

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe if we gathered some attention this won't feel so much as a legal hostage situation." Turning his head to observe the truth behind Myth's remark about the clumping of parties only to see that despite their coming together there would be no fluctuation of attention drawn in any which direction, that was, until Lazaras came up with some off-the-wall idea. The remark of 'dog' was a clear signal that there was no hiding himself from them although at the same time there was never a time he was keeping himself hidden, so to speak to those who can identify him.

He followed. "So what's the plan?" Keeping himself offset to Lazras' side. When Lazaras ripped off his sleeve to expose these newfound tattoos he narrowed his eyes slightly trying to piece together what they could mean. "Markings, hm? Any significant meaning to them or am I just going to have to wait and find out?" There was already an eerie feeling emanating from Lazras which drew more intrigue to the matter.

If they were going to be discovered to any degree under this level of caution there could only be trouble. Kai, however did not quite have to engage or prepare anything in the event of combat as it was something constantly in play.
Blaze (played by Annie_isOkay) Topic Starter

She stiffened and frowned at the strange man. Deny, deny, deny. "I don't know what you're talking about." She whispered back, and grabbed a glass of some unknown drink, with her gaze fixed on the two men who were close to the guard. She wondered if any of them already knew and were going to hand her over to the guard.

She sipped from her drink and made a face. "Ugh, disgusting." She actually prefered to drink beer from an old tavern that this thing. Taverns were friendlier, well, but that depended. She smiled at some distant memories.
He approached the stairs and began climbing them looking at the rockie guard and smirked a bit.

"Sure...We'll say i'm the one. That works. If it'll make matters more fun for me."

He then looked over his shoulder at Kai.

"Plan is this. I attack from the front and you do...whatever you do best. Lets see what kind of chaos ensues."

A moment later his voice suddenly echoed into Myth and Blaze's minds.

"No more surprises. I'm gonna give you guys a show. Make ready to take advantage of a chance to escape you may see. I am not fond of hostage situations..."

He then thrust his right arm forward as the tattoos on it seemed to come to life and rip from his arm in the form of a black flamed panther.

"FEED TASOGARE!"

The black panther then bounded up the stairs at the guard who had addressed him earlier as Lazaras smirked in a sickening sort of way.

"And this is only the opening act."
Guard (played anonymously)

The guard cocked his head slightly at the man's answer, it made no sense. Then the next thing he knew there was a large black beast bounding towards him. The guard tried to unsheath his sword but it caught on the cloth protruding from under his poor, mostly-for-looks-armor. He screamed as the cat tore into him, spilling his blood on the cold hard floor. The crowd screamed in turned and turned to flee towards the exit, but the guards held steady. They drew their swords and held them ready to prevent anyone from leaving, two guests fell to their swords before the mob stopped rushing the door, now just cowering. Only one drunk meandered at the base of the steps, watching in amusement.

From the other hallways at base level ran half the guards guarding them. Nine guards in all ran towards the balcony, swords at the ready. The scream echoed down the corridor on the balcony bringing more guards on their way. The cursing of the Captain of the Guard echoed back in turn.
Drakolin (played anonymously)

After standing in the crowd for a while he notices the commotion. He needed a way out, but guards held the entrance. For he had unfinished business to deal with, with one of the guards on the outer gate. That guard held something close to him, and if it meant killing the guard that had took it, so be it.

He searched for a weak spot in one of the guards, he had found it. A guard slightly smaller than he had a small gap in has armor so that he could easily stab him in the abdomen, but getting the mans sword was another problem of its own. He slowly inched toward the guard eyeing him for a good time to strike.
Kai Aeun Shimatori (played by aeun)

His head tilted back slightly. "A living tattoo? That's unique." Being torn from his moment of cognitive venture to be sent on ahead by Lazras' voice. He took one step back to crouch some before hurling himself up and over Lazras as well as his feasting entity of a pet to land on the second floor landing in a crouched position. "No need for this then if we are just going to go around exploiting ourselves, now is there?" Speaking to himself as his hand swiped the fedora he wore off his own head to toss back at Lazaras. "Hold on to that would you? I kind of like that hat."

A whirl of silver energies began to become visible in his wake as though falling, shimmering particles that dissipated upon contact with matter. Inhuman speed; a typical and cliche attribute amongst those not human, carried him down the hall in nothing more than a blur without propulsion from the pristine energies that shed from his being.

The initial start of his sprint sounded as an explosion while the duration was more of an obnoxiously loud dragging of metal through stone. Any guards that he may have passed were met with an unexpected death. In his wake just seconds trailing behind him in a streak was a sort of vacuum that brought in surrounding air and compressed it. After the time set elapsed there was a cylindrical explosion of silver, near lucent energies. Windows were blown out, any bodies caught in this were chunked in irrational patterns. The silver energy represented Endoresu, Kai's primary weapon without it having taken a solid, tangible stage. The core way to decipher the trail of destruction were the deep and clean-cut gashes left in the structure's interior integrity which were innumerous like a tangled web having expanded.

Simple man-made metals stood naught to his force as he slipped passed a set of four armed men standing watch over two doors opposed of one another while a fifth patrolled down the hall. Kai jettisoned passed the initial four guards, allowing their bodies to meet the gruesome fate of being sliced into a multitude of pieces while the guard whom patrolled met one less. Reaching behind himself he brought his hand to create a fist as though grabbing something. Passing the guard his hand moved in a slicing motion although not touching the man. Here, just a few feet in front of the individual stood Kai. "You know. I only wish your champagne tasted better." What had appeared in his right hand was a blade of chrome metals, sleek to the sight, but even more so to the touch with its mystical glow before dispersal into familiar silver particles that flaked to the ground.

The guard whom had been Kai's last victim could not respond for his death was quick and painless as his torso slide forward from the lower body. It was time to backtrack. Trekking back through the insanity he left in his wake of gashed stone from ceiling to floor, wall to wall, doors barely left on their hinges, fissures in the stone flooring pooled with blood where a guard may have been minced. He whistled in hopes Lazaras would hear some few corridors away; figuring that Kai had gone in an up and down formation across several, to signal he was done. Lycan ears motioned around trying to sense any signs of life.
Myth (played anonymously)

"Oh come on. REALLY?" Myth pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. Myth turned to the dragon girl, "Would you like to help them? I can handle these people down here." Myth walked to the center of the room grumbling to himself, "Why must there always be bloodshed? You could have just waited things out. Scaring all these innocen..."

He interrupted himself when he was in the center of the large ballroom. He stood perfectly straight and closed his eyes with his head bowed. He parted his feet about shoulder length apart. He looked up and clamped his hands together as if he were praying. He trusted his hands out as his punching the air on both sides of him, and his fingers were spread pointing outwards. His body shaped like a star with each of his limbs and head spread out. He looked at the crowd of terrified people. The carpet beneath hi feet started tearing and flailing wildly before a ring of condensed air formed at his feet.

His voice projected only loud enough for people about fifteen (15) feet away to hear, "Summoning. Melody: The lady of music and inspiration!" When saying this, a wave of what looked like sheet music formed a belt around Myth's waist. Myth stood up straight and let his left arm fall but extended his right arm forward to say, "Come to my aid!" After saying this, the belt released from Myth's waist and it started dancing to the space in front of him. The notes on the "sheet of music" wave started flashing and when they did the one that flashed could be heard through the entire castle, along with small bells, triangles, and other chimes. The sheet music wave condensed into a ball and a small, but strong enough to blind everyone temporarily, flash of light appeared. When it faded it revealed a beautiful floating woman surrounded my a snowfall of musical notes that faded before touching the ground, and the same belt that he once had was now around her, but more more extravagant and longer.

Small sound waves radiated from the base of her dress, where it simply started to fade away, like a ghost with no feet. She was angelic, and asked her mater with a voice as soft as a cloud, and as sweet as candy, "You rang?" She turned around to see Myth nod once, but very fast. "As you wish," she said turning back around to face the crowd. She twirled her staff about three (3) time before it transformed into a a flute-like object, but not quite. She started to play an irresistible melody that filled the castle. It made all of the panicking guest calm down instantly. They were under the spell of the muse. Absolutely nothing could worry them now, not even the site of the death of a loved one. "Thanks Mel," Myth said to Melody with a wink. She acknowledge it with a smile but kept playing.

She was horrified with the increasing smell of blood in the air. Killing one person with a single stab was one thing, but this reminded her too much of her nightmares and dark memories. She didn't understand why they were even doing this. What did they gain? Was it because of the... fun? She always had to end up with the weirdest people.

"What did you just do? Who is she?" She asked Myth. She was aware now was her time to flee, but she was too curious. Relieved the people at least were under control now, she tossed the glass she'd been holding aside and pushed the hem of her dress up to reach her dagger.

The Captain of the Guard once again emerged from one of the hallways, finding his way up to the balcony. As he walked he muttered some words under his breath. When he reached the top he placed his hands on the stone and the mortar started to glow faintly where he touched it. Then it started spreading. Like ants through a tunnel they branched out and went to every peice of mortar between the stone blocks. It spread down the hallways, up the walls, everywhere. Those with magic or super human abilities could feel them waining, for this was old magic made to stop the use of magic and super human abilities when it was activated. The castle had to have some sort of protection against those like the ones killing their guards. Magic properties of people, animals, and things, faded as the Captain smiled.

"Now that we have everything under control, lets start again." His eyes trained on the girl with the dagger.
He continued hisway up the stairs as Tasogare continued to feast upon the guard ot had pounced upon as a light smirk crossed his face. As he did he felt a mental 'thud' and quirked a brow a bit in curiosity before noticing the glowing.

"Interesting... Anti magic barrier?"

He then looked towards the head guard then down at the floor where his 'body' now lay. The barrier had negated his ability to possess beings it seemed as he now stood there in his true form. His monsterous appearence at the top of the stairs.

"Ya know...i'm was constantly told to pick on someone my own size but those are few and far inbetween. Thats why i tend to use possessed bodies. But you ruined that for me. I guess i'll just have to kill you now..."

Obviously his words were directed towards the head guard as the semi-prehinsile spines along his back twitched a bit before he turned and made his way towards the guard.
Drakolin (played anonymously)

The guards at the entrance were stunned at the sight of the golden anti magic field that they forgot about the crowd in front of them. The man took this opportunity to strike. He sprinted at the guard full force. The guard noticed this and tried to unsheathe his sword, but was too late. The man had already taken out a knife he had hidden and struck the guard in the side of the jaw with its hilt. Then he quickly sidestepped to avoid an oncoming sword from another guard beside the one he is taking on. Before any of the guards knew it, the man was behind the guard he attacked with his own sword to his throat.

Myth turned to Makenna to explain, "Ta-da!" He felt the surge of power that locked up his abilities. "She is Melody. She's actually a muse. The muse of sound and music to be exact." He looked at Melody then in the headguards general direction. "She's not magic, shes a goddess. Do you know how hard it was finding the essence seed of a GODDESS? Simple things that would take away my magic won't take away her abilities. Not to mention she isn't magic in the first place." Myth knew the gaurd couldn't hear him but he needed to say it anyway. "So Makenna, we have a problem. You have to go SERIOUS rage mode.....Like right now," Myth said rubbing his arm nervously. "So you see, Melody is only here because when my powers were taken away she started using her own energy to be here, and now that my powers are locked up she's the only thing I can summon for now." Myth thought about how much he wanted to summon Elise or Lavana. He looked back to the party guest to see them all smiling, regardless of Drakolin's recent activity.

Blaze groaned when she felt a sort of invisble net wrap around her, not letting her use her powers. She could feel them there, in fact, her hands were boiling hot, but she couldn't really do anything with that, except go touching people around. But that'd be very weird.

"I can't go rage mode. I wish I could." She gritted her teeth. The queen and her little son must already be out of the palace. She still needed the other part of the payment. "We just need to get out. And those guards keep coming out of nowhere."

Myth fiddled with his thumbs, "I don't think my acrobatics or parkour can get us both out of here. What do we do?" Myth eyes got bigger from a sudden burst of excitement. "I GOT IT!" He went into the same summoning stance he used to call Melody. "SUMMONING! SIDUS, THE WINGED CRE......." He stopped mid sentence. "Oh yeah, that's right," he said with an embarrassed look. He then got the same burst of excitement. "Wait! Can you give me some of your magical energy? If we pool both of ours I might be able to summon one more creature?" Myth was almost praying she could will him just a portion of her power.

She blinked at him as if he had grown two heads more. "I don't have the slightest idea of how to do that!" Her old dragon master might have mentioned it once but her attention span wasn't being cooperative that day.

The hilt of the dagger was melting and she grimaced. "Oh, just great. Weaponless."

((Sorry laz, drak, and kai for the micro1x1 XD)

Myth but his hands on the sides of his back with his elbows facing forwad and let out a breath of air from his mouth like a large sigh, "Ok, then what do you propose we do?" He looked at the balocony in the general direction of the others, then back to Makenna.

(Yup, it's just so they're not talking calmly while hell is around o.o)

"We try to find a way out then help this people out of here before Kai kills everyone." She put her dagger back to under the hidden pocket in her dress and hoped he would help him. She could carry out her taks without having a second thought about it, but nobody was paying her for the death of this people.

"What do you say?" She was glancing sideways at Lazaras true form. It was so easy to be fooled these days.

((If anyone is curious why I am pulling all these cards it is because I keep trying to set the story back onto the plot originally placed for the story, should I just let the plot go?))

The Captain of the Guard held his ground with a drawn sword. "Look here demon, your powers wain. While you might be able to kill me, your invicibility has warn off and you will easily be killed by the rest of my men. You haven't even met the demon hunters around here yet have you? I suggest you leave, now. I don't want your head demon. I wan't the murderer's. You don't think you can die here? Think again." The Captain pointed to the ceiling where arrows pointed down from slits. The archers had already taken aim. "You stupid demon. You think we let ourselves be vulnerable to everything? This is a king! Go ahead! Kill me! You will die with me." Guards pooled out of every entrance. This was a maximum security breach which means the King's personal vanguard was there.

The guards by the gate started reacting to the man with the dagger, swords drawing around the man. After he killed one and disarmed the other, there were only three left at this time, two detached from other exits and moved towards the killer.

Maybe there was something that all these people had forgotten. This was a castle, there were enough guards to fend off a small army. And without magic, supernatural powers, or even magic items, they hardly amounted to an adventuring party.

The Captain formed an eerie smile on his face before speaking to the demon. "Run." An arrow wized by the demons face as he spoke the words.

As the first arrow fell, five more guards broke away to go help at the main door to get the civilians out. The killer was risking the lives of every single person in the room, including his own.

(what? XD)

Myth noded, "You got it." He turned to Melody, whos flute like object was gone and she was playing a floating GuZheng (Chinese instrument, just pluck the strings) with no stand. "Wait what? When did you change instru....Nevermind." He turned to see the guards attacking. "Melody! Take out those two!" Myth said, and with that Melody nodded and she faced the guards. The started plucking different strings and a wave of sheet music poured from her instrument. They music surrounded two of the guards, knocking them out cold. They were asleep, but not dead.

(I think it's good =P So this doesn't end too fast.)

Blaze swatted her hand. "Forget it, looks like the guys there are taking care of the guests." Would she be able to slip there and pass for a common girl. Not likely, she was pretty sure her pupils were slitted and that wasn't common.

"Just focus on taking down guards then. They already know we're not normal." She sighed. The problem was, how the hell they were going to do that. She needed another weapon.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Royal Chaos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus