Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Island Hopping Fantasy RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Juls Topic Starter

We've been at sea for 3 days and Avery's Isle is in site in the distance.

(What's FFA?) No specific posting order (as every time I've tried that, it has failed). I'll do my best to reply once a day as GM, no matter if one person posted or 5. :)

For the others that expressed some interest early on, but haven't posted yet in the IC, are you still planning to play? (No rush, just sound off if you're still planning to join just let me know to wait for you to get an intro post in!)

animelover, Felyne, Gaelikitten, Elunaria, dana3400
Alavara Yllatris (played anonymously)

FFA means free for all, the opposite of posting order.
Juls Topic Starter

Henrik Rutherford wrote:
He was on the island, sharpening a longsword loudly, the noise echoing across the isle. He was one of the few people living on the island, after being shipwrecked there years ago due to an unfortunate encounter that ripped his ship to pieces.

Hey StereotypeAgain, I have something specific in mind for Avery's Isle. So your character either has to be aboard to the Elfleda to start or upon a different island. (Which we may not get to for a little while.)
I've been planning on using a character like this for a while, but could I be a man with a squid attached to his head which controls all his actions and thoughts? It's technically a man. But with a squid. Suctioned onto his head. Who controls him. He can also forcefully remove the squid to regain control of himself (with a new personality).
Elunaria (played anonymously)

( I will enter when you get to my island since her tribe is spread out on a couple islands. )

Juls did mention it could be a while before we make to the first island after Averys, much less wherever 'your' island is. I'd wager it could be quite some time before we see that.
Juls Topic Starter

Master_Jand wrote:
I've been planning on using a character like this for a while, but could I be a man with a squid attached to his head which controls all his actions and thoughts? It's technically a man. But with a squid. Suctioned onto his head. Who controls him. He can also forcefully remove the squid to regain control of himself (with a new personality).

Sorry... But no.
Juls Topic Starter

Elunaria wrote:
( I will enter when you get to my island since her tribe is spread out on a couple islands. )

That's fine. I can't reply to your PM since you've got me blocked, but that answer is 'No'
Therion

I saw a bit of a buzz for this, hope its going well. Would you guys like any specific character types or would any normal human do well enough?

I've got a huntress of the woods who has been stuck on an island a few times, unfortunately none of those roleplays ever saw her leave said island.

I would love to GM an island, as..I've generally used the same island each time. (They keep ending in smut! Help!) LoL
I'll throw her sheet together and likely review the IC thread in a bit.
Juls Topic Starter

Would love to have you join, Therion! A human would certainly work. The first island that we're headed toward, Avery's Isle, is a predominately human settlement.

We'll have to stay clear of smut in this one since it's in the public forum! :)
Bethany Quicksilver (played by Therion)

(Thank God.)
And could you look her over, and her history over? Let me know if I should change or add anything for the roleplay. I've got an island I'd like to approve with you, but I suppose it could wait. I'll try to to review the IC now.

It looks well enough, you already have a knucklehead newbie I see.
Bethany could probably start on her island(which who knows how much steam the RP would even muster to make it that far..) or most likely would ask to board the ship to flee from her civilian life. Yes, it's a fantasy realm and I mildly forgot while writing her sheet, but she should be fine I believe. Give me an affirmation and I'll start writing a post.
Juls Topic Starter

She works!

It'd be preferable to have her be aboard the ship since I have a mini plot planned for Avery's Isle. :)

On the ship, copy.

I..kinda wrote a lot before I even realized I had to post. Sorry, but wow, I haven't wrote something this mildly intresting in a moment. Might break my writing spell. Thanks.

So glad to see you therion (ironically one of my elves on the ship is named theren....no relations)

Finally maybe we can pick this up and goooo
CodingMad1

Hey juls is it ok if i join this RP?

I have an idea for a character but i'm probably gonna need help with setting u with the stats
Juls Topic Starter

CodingMad1 wrote:
Hey juls is it ok if i join this RP?

I have an idea for a character but i'm probably gonna need help with setting u with the stats

No stats required as this will be mostly freeform.

(By that, I mean... every once in awhile I might call for a die roll, but I'm going to set odds on the fly by whatever feels reasonable.)

What kind of character do you have in mind? :)
CodingMad1

My character idea is a chef who wants to explore the world while having a fun adventure
My character name is Ben Colon hes 27, 5,11 and has black-ish red hair.
he is used to cooking just about anything so you request it he will cook it.
His main hobby is cooking/ drawing/ and sword fighting

simple question have you started the rp? if so where are you at now

CodingMad1 wrote:
My character idea is a chef who wants to explore the world while having a fun adventure
My character name is Ben Colon hes 27, 5,11 and has black-ish red hair.
he is used to cooking just about anything so you request it he will cook it.
His main hobby is cooking/ drawing/ and sword fighting

simple question have you started the rp? if so where are you at now

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=66029

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Island Hopping Fantasy RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus