Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Island Hopping Fantasy RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

CodingMad1

Alavara Yllatris wrote:
CodingMad1 wrote:
My character idea is a chef who wants to explore the world while having a fun adventure
My character name is Ben Colon hes 27, 5,11 and has black-ish red hair.
he is used to cooking just about anything so you request it he will cook it.
His main hobby is cooking/ drawing/ and sword fighting

simple question have you started the rp? if so where are you at now

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=66029

where do i haft to start?
Alavara Yllatris (played anonymously)

She said she wanted us on the ship I think....one person is starting on an island that I think we won't be to for awhile...I'd say verify with juls before proceeding but the ship in my opinion is the best place to begin.
CodingMad1

K thanks

has anyone even try to use the launch chat button?

on the real rp i mean
Juls Topic Starter

Yep, start on the ship.

The chat feature is really only useful for super fast paced RPs where everyone is online at the same time, which I do not expect this to be. Please no "speed posting".
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

This is perfect for my westward traveler (though he hates boats mwahaha). Is there room for him? :)
Juls Topic Starter

The Hanged Man wrote:
This is perfect for my westward traveler (though he hates boats mwahaha). Is there room for him? :)

I suppose he just ran out of dry land and has no choice now but to go by boat! :) Welcome aboard. Feel free to introduce him in the IC thread.
Bethany Quicksilver (played by Therion)

CodingMad1 wrote:
K thanks

has anyone even try to use the launch chat button?

on the real rp i mean

I find it pretty ironic I have Bethany starting out in the ship's kitchen, might be an easy meeting point for our characters.

Josh Holloway wrote:
I want to join but I feel like I'm ignored for some reason.

Hey, I would love to RP with you, but, to be perfectly honest...you need to give Bethany much more than "walked past and avoided eye contact" in such a TINY post.

A couple of us have written large chunks, but it's not completely needed. But please....write something with more substance than what Josh was doing. Please.
I can't apologize, but i can hope to temper your creativity into something beautiful.

Bethany Quicksilver wrote:
Josh Holloway wrote:
I want to join but I feel like I'm ignored for some reason.

Hey, I would love to RP with you, but, to be perfectly honest...you need to give Bethany much more than "walked past and avoided eye contact" in such a TINY post.

A couple of us have written large chunks, but it's not completely needed. But please....write something with more substance than what Josh was doing. Please.
I can't apologize, but i can hope to temper your creativity into something beautiful.

Very well said
Well, I'm mainly not a large writer. I usually only do large post if required. I can understand the reason you want me to though. I'll try harder on making larger posts.

Some dialogue...
Or some odd event happening...
Or even characters physically bumping into each other works.

If you want to talk at all, feel free to message and I can try my best. I've been writing for over 10 years, and when you have a BLANK state of mind..it's like...the worst thing ever to deal with. Shoot off some ideas, get creative, hell, accidently cause an explosion somewhere. That'll turn heads.

Much love, no kisses.
-Therion

Are my three elves the only ones not sea sick? Lol I guess it wasnt as easy of a first leg as you all expected hehehehe

This is the first time Bethany's ever been on a ship..so I can't help it lol

And, Hanged, I like your post.

I just realized how close my characters name is to aloe vera....fml haha

How am I supposed to make a sick burn when my character hardly makes jokes..?

lol I don't think Alavara will find it so funny anyway. Besides surely someone here has a character who can mock my character on your behalf *sobs softly*
Juls Topic Starter

Seems like I was trying to hurry the group along too much by getting us straight to the island... I'm going to edit my earlier post, then add the Avery Isle intro bit to the end so it's better in line with the story flow...

Sorry Haha, seems the group was now just rushing to catch up to your post. At least I certainly was.
Juls Topic Starter

No worries... sometimes it just takes a few pages of RP to figure out the right pacing for a new group. :) If I'm going to fast or too slow, feel free to tell me to back up or skip ahead!
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

Hey guys! Would you mind if we made a PM convo for our OOC? It'll be easier to keep track of and it'll stop this thread from being bumped and drowning out other LFRP posts :D

(Also, belated thank you Therion! :) glad you liked it!)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Island Hopping Fantasy RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus