Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What does your desk say about you?

frick wrote:
Now time for my take on your desk! It's definitely a work space for you. The walls and especially the lighting suggest to me that this isn't your home. Or if it is home, then you have a very futuristic sense in design. I see your lazy egg cup c; I think that's what it's called anyway! If you like the lazy egg thing then you're probably not older than 40 (idk, that just sounds right to me haha) and probably enjoy other cartoony things: Adventure Time, memes... And also Japanese cultural exports. Maybe you played that cat game that I never see anyone playing anymore. You look like you have a pretty hip taste in tech and I'm guessing you do a lot of desk work since you have a lot of pens and sticky notes and your desk looks very functional, especially because it's not cluttered. Maybe you're a student? Probably not in a dorm given the wood thingy on the wall. You're probably very busy if your desk has a project in progress on it. And, yaknow, all those sticky notes ready to go!! :) I would guess that you tend to use new or at least newish smartphones and listen to electronic music. And you might be a vegetarian or vegan since you knew what my B12 was for! :P

XD, it is my home, it’s my room actually. And unfortunately, no, its not me that has a futuristic sense in design, it is actually my father that chose the furniture.

I am most definitely not older than forty XD, and yes, I really do love the character. I don’t know why, but to me the lazy egg is living the ideal life for me ahhaha! Well, I don’t enjoy cartoon or memes a lot, but I definitely do love Japanese stuff, so you got that right!

I sometimes do play that cat game actually, until several months back, when I got bored of it after all.

Actually, the pens were-how to say, I found them on the internet and they were ridiculously cheap so I bought an entire box of it for only RM20 and am slowly working through them now XD

And yes, I am a student, but I am only a high school student and my school is nearby so I don’t live in a dorm ^^ And well, I don’t know why, but I just love post it notes haha

And yep, you got the new-ish smartphone and electronic music right! Oh wow, do you work part time as a detective or something? You got quite a lot of things correct @0@

Though, I am not actually a vegan or a vegetarian, but I do follow several lifestyle youtubers who are vegan/vegetarian so I got to know that. I really can’t help myself, sashimi is too good to give up for a vegetarian diet;;; though I suppose I kind of am eating a vegetarian diet these days, since I don’t have time to prepare anything to eat...I’ve been eating things like oats/bread/fruits/uncooked veggies for at least a month now ;;;;;
Skrifa wrote:
d0b67e714a59652ef0217f854404a801.jpg

Thought this looked fun! :D

One word-oh wait, four words.

Definitely a Star Wars Fan
Skrifa

Birdy99 wrote:
Skrifa wrote:

Crap, I hoped it wouldn't be that obvious! XD

Yes, I'm a huge fan
Skrifa wrote:
Birdy99 wrote:
Skrifa wrote:

Yes, I'm a huge fan

I'm cheating because I know you, but I think I see a well worn copy of The Hobbit underneath your copy of Frankenstein (which I'm assuming you're reading for school, but the Tolkein book is clearly a fave.
Skrifa

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Skrifa wrote:
Birdy99 wrote:
Skrifa wrote:

Yes, I'm a huge fan

I'm cheating because I know you, but I think I see a well worn copy of The Hobbit underneath your copy of Frankenstein (which I'm assuming you're reading for school, but the Tolkein book is clearly a fave.

Yes, that's my copy of the Hobbit. 💕 And I am reading frakenstien for school. It's fantastic!!!
Skrifa wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Skrifa wrote:
Birdy99 wrote:
Skrifa wrote:

Yes, I'm a huge fan

Yes, that's my copy of the Hobbit. 💕 And I am reading frakenstien for school. It's fantastic!!!

Yeah, it is, huh? When I read it in school I was surprised how eloquent and feeling the monster is, nothing like in the Frankenstein movies.
damnationfromafar wrote:
Ohhh fun!

Mine is probably... A little unorthodox.

rvPpawKh.jpg

You love to write
Yu9oFNT.jpg

Welcome to the only flat table-top surface in my apartment.
light wrote:
Yu9oFNT.jpg

Welcome to the only flat table-top surface in my apartment.

You like science fiction (says the presence of the Isaac Asimov book and the calendar of pictures of outer space. You like horses and artistic things, and you have a Himalayan salt lamp, just like mine, and you have a small apartment.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I don't have a desk. I got bass amplifiers.😭😢

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What does your desk say about you?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus