Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The mystical circus RP

Elunaria (played anonymously)

" yes now your getting it." she smirked. she took over the tour. " next up the meeting area"
Jack Hatter (played by Ryokinu)

He followed Star, continuing his curious gaze around the area, "So what was the inspiration for starting something like this?"

" well like I said we have a hidden role. the ringmaster made a deal. in return for funding the circus and paying for it. he had to be the ringmaster and use it to become something to keep the humans busy so he could start his dream. but he realize non normal where not accepted by humans or others of there kind so he started to take them under his wing. I was the first. kinda funny how fate likes to mess around"

"I know the feeling, fate truly can be tricky and sometimes cruel." His attitude seemed to have toned down slightly, "So anyway, what is it you do?" He asked with genuine curiosity.
Cletus (played by Sarlic)

"but fate can also be kind and sweet"cletus says catching up with them"and what we do, if you don't know that means we are doing it right"

"I meant in the circus, like your acts." He adjusted his backpack to sit right on his shoulder.

"o-oh, well I'm a beast tamer"

"Oh really? What kind of beasts?" He looked at Cletus.

"lions and tigers and bears, oh my...and I want to try a wyvern but we have phoenixes and rox here is a forest slime, we have a single unicorn..."

Rox gurgles

"yes yes lets not forget...one that we can't show the audience"

"Such a variety, must be a very interesting show." He continued following the two around.

"oh, typically I use the tiger, its what the audience is most comfortable with, but since the tiger gave birth today...I'm using shiniki...the phoenix"

Shiniki land on jack hatter. Star “ I do trapeze and other things but mostly trapeze.”

Jack blinked looking at the Phoenix, "Oh hello there."

Rubs against you. It was soft and smooth. Elunaria giggled” seems you have a new friend.”

"yes shiniki, you do have a new friend"

Shiniki nodded and enjoyed life and fell asleep in jack hair.

"shiniki don't set his hair on fire"

Shiniki does not set jack hair on fire.

Jack blinked "Guess I have a passenger for a bit." He continued walking with the two, "So what other acts are there?"

" anything you could think of to many to count"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The mystical circus RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus