Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The mystical circus RP

Jack Hatter (played by Ryokinu)

"How exciting." He smiled, he reached into his backpack and began looking through it.
Elunaria (played anonymously)

“ any questions?”

"None that I can think of at the moment."

“ anything you need?”

"No I should be set, if I need anything I'll let you know." He smiled, "Thank you."

“ good now plz when your ready show me what you can do.”

He tilted his head slightly with a creepy smirk, "Alright then." Just then his shadow stepped out from behind him, "I will need a volunteer though if no one minds." (I am so sorry, I just got my internet back!)

( your fine.) star offers while the ring master watch’s.

Jack looked star over as his appearance slowly began to change his demonic form, he walked around star, "Now a question, do you think of yourself as a good person?" His shadow walked opposite of him as they circled star.

“ depends on your version of good.”

"Smart answer, what one finds good, the other finds wicked, now however there is light and dark within everyone." He stopped in front of star and his shadow was stopped behind her, their right hands glowed slightly, and in a quick motion both of the put their hand through star as if phasing through her, jack slowly removed his hand pulling a dark orb from her,his shadow however was holding a light orb, rolling the orb around his hand jack continued speaking. "But even light will do dark things just as dark may do the will of light." They both toss the orbs back into star, "But in the end, it's a vicious cycle, neverending."

Ring master clapped. “ now that is what we are looking for.”

Jack and his shadow bowed respectively, "Thank you." He began to take his human form as he stood straight, he gave a smile, as he turned to star.

Star “ very impressive.”

"So what next?" He turned to the ringmaster, still smiling as his shadow disappeared.

“ now we get to end a evil group.”

"Any details I should know?" He picked up his backpack

“ yes we are learning about what you call cursed kid.”

"Interesting, so what would you have me do?" He tilted his head, "I hope nothing too violent, I tend to go too far."

Protect our friend.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The mystical circus RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus