Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there

BeesKnees Topic Starter

JayBird wrote:
BUENOS DIAS BEES!!!
tenor.gif

Welcome to RPR! I'm super glad you've joined us here!

I really recommend checking out the Looking For RP boards, and I definitely recommend hitting up the OOC Chat as a place to get to know some of your fellow roleplayers!

Thank you SO MUCH for coming to us and helping us make our community great!

Thank you very much! Glad to be here.
Welcome Bees! It’s ok to be anxious, I get that way too, just enjoy yourself!
BeesKnees Topic Starter

PrincessMarshmellow wrote:
Welcome Bees! It’s ok to be anxious, I get that way too, just enjoy yourself!

Thank you! Some good advice.
Welcome to rpr, I hope you like it here
BeesKnees Topic Starter

Sarlic wrote:
Welcome to rpr, I hope you like it here

Thank you. I do!
Thats nice to hear
Hello and welcome bees. We are a great community on the rp online surface as of right now. You’ll find everyone here as great as some of the people irl. Good luck, and most importantly have fun!
BeesKnees Topic Starter

BlackBlood wrote:
Hello and welcome bees. We are a great community on the rp online surface as of right now. You’ll find everyone here as great as some of the people irl. Good luck, and most importantly have fun!

Thank you! I am already am!
I welcome you!
Hi there Bees, welcome to RPR! As you can see the community is fun, friendly, welcoming and helpful! If you haven't yet, we recommend browsing the tutorial, it's got a ton of helpful tips and guides for all sorts of different RP-related subjects, from making characters to looking for RP partners--even experienced roleplayers may find things they hadn't thought of, I know I sure did. :) And if you're still not sure about something on the site after checking out the tutorial, feel free to ask questions of the mods and anyone else who offers to help.

If you're hankering for some specific kind of RP, we have an awesome Find RP tool that has a bunch of neat filters and stuff you can use to look for particulars. If you just wanna browse, you can go straight to the Looking For RP forum and see if anything there catches your eye, or even post ideas of your own! :)

Or if you just wanna chat for a bit as you decide what kind of characters you want to make, we have a place for Smalltalk too!

And above all...hope you have fun and stick around a while to make a bunch of RP friends! These people being friendly sure helped me decide to stay, too, when I was new!

And no need to worry about being new, we all were, once. ^_^
BeesKnees Topic Starter

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
Hi there Bees, welcome to RPR! As you can see the community is fun, friendly, welcoming and helpful! If you haven't yet, we recommend browsing the tutorial, it's got a ton of helpful tips and guides for all sorts of different RP-related subjects, from making characters to looking for RP partners--even experienced roleplayers may find things they hadn't thought of, I know I sure did. :) And if you're still not sure about something on the site after checking out the tutorial, feel free to ask questions of the mods and anyone else who offers to help.

If you're hankering for some specific kind of RP, we have an awesome Find RP tool that has a bunch of neat filters and stuff you can use to look for particulars. If you just wanna browse, you can go straight to the Looking For RP forum and see if anything there catches your eye, or even post ideas of your own! :)

Or if you just wanna chat for a bit as you decide what kind of characters you want to make, we have a place for Smalltalk too!

And above all...hope you have fun and stick around a while to make a bunch of RP friends! These people being friendly sure helped me decide to stay, too, when I was new!

And no need to worry about being new, we all were, once. ^_^

Thank you! I did check out the features and they're very cool. This place is well-thought out.
Yeah it's pretty great, like to think we're pretty newcomer friendly. Glad to hear we aren't entirely wrong. ^_^

So yeah, once again, welcome, and enjoy yourself. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus