Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give me an oc who

Chanda Rao (played by Dndmama)

Chanda wasn't born a demon. He was born a mortal and didn't become a demon until after he died and made a deal with the devil. He was twisted and warped in ways even he can't begin to fathom, but he came out the other side stronger, more clever, more dangerous, and he loves it! He'd never go back to being a frail and pitiful mortal...not without the very greatest of enticements...

Show me an OC who wants out of the game, but they just keep pulling them back in!
If you look close enough under the "Honorary Nightmares", you'll find a guy named the E Flat Knight. He wants to relax, but his absolute catastrophe of a partner Captain Kamikaze keeps getting himself hurt. He only wants to play saxophone normally. *a sigh is heard in the distance, followed by sad alto saxophone sounds*

Give me a character who has a superpower that contradicts their weakness.
Taff... the most powerful druid / warlock / sorceror to walk the earth yet physically weak and scrawny, not much of a looker nor rich for the matter. He is always working as a lowly servant or errand boy that is overlooked by all whilst he works his magic in the background to save the day unnoticed by most.

Give me a character who did exactly the opposite of what they believe in / their own morals (aka crossed to the dark side)
((Taff isn't that profile picture Emrys from the Merlin show on Netflix? Edit: After a bit of searching, Emrys is apparently from BBC.)) This might be a bit of a spoiler but Lazari gave up everything to spare her loved ones from a dying universe even though she has a hardened heart from her past.

Give me a character who draws a lot.
Quinne (played by Rook)

Quinne here! He loves to draw everything he can; people, places and random animals.

Give me a supernatural OC who has a love for something mundane (like cooking!)
Lucian (played by Lex)

That'd be Lucian! He's a necromancer who enjoys art of all sorts. However, speaking specifically, Lucian loves cross-stitching. It's a rather common thing for his friends to receive beautifully stitched memes and silly/nonsensical sayings.

Give me an OC who grew up being told who they must be and did everything in their power to be the opposite.
Dagroshank. Hands down. Definitely a basic description of him.

Give me a character who can play a unique instrument (for example, bagpipes or something from your world.(
Ben (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

Benjiman can play harmonica and bass.

Give me a character who can create portals with a unique item (drawing, guns, I dunno.).
Evren (played by Rigby)

Evren's Inventory wrote:
THINKING IN PORTALS: The alien crystals of Endetcher and her staff wield edges so fine that - with the proper coaxing and direction (naturally) - can temporarily carve wounds through the fabric and veils of the multiverse.

- at least in continuities in which the shape of the multiverse (brane, quantum, ultimate, quilted, etc) allows it!

Give me a character who's overcome or veered away from an otherwise predetermined prophecy or destiny - and how they've done it!
Viator (played by SarcasticSpook) Topic Starter

Evren wrote:
- at least in continuities in which the shape of the multiverse (brane, quantum, ultimate, quilted, etc) allows it!

Give me a character who's overcome or veered away from an otherwise predetermined prophecy or destiny - and how they've done it!

Sounds like Viator would be who you're looking for! He was supposed to take over his father's place on the throne in hell but he didn't want anything to do with it. Instead, he took the route of becoming a train conductor for a special kind of transportation service that deals with the dead spirits of people. Granted, his father still keeps trying to get him to take his place but Viator is stubborn and enjoys his current job, nothing is going to keep him from doing it.

Give me an oc that if given the chance, they'd absolutely build a sweet heckn treehouse
Definitely Phoenix. He did design the Nightmare HQ and the Assassin's Base. He even designed his own castle!

Give me a character who has a crazy unique talent.
Svanna (played by AdoniVae)

I'd say Svanna. I would have said Vadoma, but she is no longer on the site.
Svanna can read objects with her hands, she could probably tell you if a stone on the ground has been there since George Washington walked.

Give me a character that could trick a king to thinking he is a donkey, given the chance.
My little child Mystic has a slight ability to use his eye-shaped birthmarks to hypnotize people, which does come in handy.

Give me a character that could fight head-to-head with Thanos and come out victorious?
Vilmarys Nesheim (played by AdoniVae)

Vil, all the way. As a changeling, she can change her form into anything she knows. During her adventures, she has come face to face with many creatures. She has read stories of Dragons and Jotuns. She could change her form into a dragon and rip that purple turds head off easily!(Notice she went for the head, lol.)

Give me a character who can speak more than three languages fluently.
Crazy Head can speak to plants, animals, and people. (Does that count?)

Give me a character who can outsmart Batman.
AdoniVae

(Counts for me)
I used to have a character on here named Inez Mishka who has excellent knowledge in medicine. She could easily outsmart him in that genre!

Give me a character who still sleeps with stuffed animals!
Kylie (played anonymously)

that would be Kylie she is batman daughter

give me a character thats from space
That would be my little buddy Starlight. That, and Oobleck. Both originate from intergalactic origins.

Give me a character who has a divine parent.
Vilak the Wolf (played by AdoniVae)

Vilak is a demi-god, so one of them is(She is a WIP still, so I haven't decided which side.)

Give me a character who would snort dirt for a quarter.
Adeen (played by Eight-Ball)

That would be this little shit, Adeen. She's the type of character to quote memes at the most inappropriate times and break the fourth wall whenever she wants to.

Give me an oc who still believes in their imaginary friend.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give me an oc who

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus