Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give me an oc who

I'm.... pretty sure my collection of explosives counts. I have them organized by class, yield and manufacturer! ^.^

Give me and OC who would rather eat a steak by grabbing it on one hand and just biting into it.
Jolenso learned to eat like that. No time for proper table manners!

Give me a character who prefers to work alone.
Helynah (played by DazzlingDragon)

“Me. That doesn’t mean I often get to, though.”

Give me an OC who obviously isn’t human.
I mean, my boy Dagroshank obviously fits it. With everchanging colored eyes and infinite powers, he definitely isn't a human.

Give me a character who regrets their past.
Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

Do I have to share my past?... I just made some terrible life decisions before the zombie apocalypse is all. I stole, I trusted an abusive ex boyfriend so much so I let him keep hurting me, I ran away from home as a teen to be with that guy, I was... well I think that's enough for now..

Give me a character innocent and sweet and cares about others more than themselves.
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

Avri easily fits this description. Despite a not so great upbringing she is actively luring a dragon away from a town to keep it's people safe. The innocence and sweetness really applies to her also. She thought swimming looked like fun once after an older boy jumped in, so she jumped in after. Turns out she can't swim (it was harder than it looked)

Give me an OC who's race reproduces in a strange and fascinating way.
Oobleck's race... well, I'm not gonna get into too many details. He's from a race of slime creatures. Let your imagination do the rest.

Give me a character who doesn't know what they want to be.
Guren (played anonymously)

Along with full-blown teenage angst and hate for life, this one.

Give me a character that is very organised and has a strict routine in their daily life.
Fujibayashi Guren wrote:
Along with full-blown teenage angst and hate for life, this one.

Give me a character that is very organized and has a strict routine in their daily life.

Ahh. That would fit Rosetta. The tough Nord who dropped herself out of royalty but still sticks to her quirks. She adopted an orphan named Lucia and every time she would wake up to take care, make breakfast, go to get supplies or go on an adventure, get back and tuck her daughter in. Rinse and repeat.

Give me an OC who has a tragic backstory.
Wyatt (played by Sasheth)

I've not actually shared his story on rpr, because I'm considering changing some details around, but ohboi it's like multiple layers of tragedy cake here. Like, he's in the top three suffering characters I have for sure, and trust me I have a lot of them. To sum things up though: his father was a really shady figure, may or may not have had people trapped in the basement for magical experimentation. When his mother escaped and remarried with him in tow he and his new stepfather didn't really mesh well...Like it all ended up with him running away from home, delirious and severely injured after a brawl had really gotten out of hand. And then some years later just as his life is getting in order, he has a couple friends and things are looking good he gets lured into a trap by vampires and cue a year of actual torture which leaves him scarred in all sorts of ways. :'>
On a pluss note though he's a real trooper and kinda just keeps on going and working around his ever worsening circumstances and amassing weaknesses.

Give me an oc who's searching for someone/something.
Dragon Master needs to find the pefect someone to keep.his race alive.

Give me an oc who wouldn't mind playing video games during the apocalypse.
Pliumii Angelica (played by Avitrathephoenix)

Well, I am a computer network, so I can have the drones work on threat response and containment of whatever's going on while I work on a few more achievements...

Give me an OC who will never stop loving their plush toys.
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

“...

Well. I-I mean...

Even a murderer has to have bloodlesss hobbiesss.

Now give me a character who isn’t afraid to get on their knees and beg.” (Vincent smiles and brandishes its long, dark claws.)
That's definitely Marza! She's a meek little thing. Very little confidence. So, she wouldn't lose any pride if she had to get on her knees and beg! Especially if she were begging for someone else! She'd sacrifice her own life for almost anyones!

Give me a character who literally stops to smell the flowers - all the time.
Wyatt (played by Sasheth)

I know he doesn't look like it, with the scary warpaint and broody mood he emits, but he totally does and some times he eats them too.

Give me a character who's arrogant and vain. :y
Deville (played by Dndmama)

Oooh! Deville is a lot of things, but she definitely fits those two descriptors. A bit more arrogant than vain, but considering that she is all the arrogant, I think it still counts!

Give me an OC who always does the right thing for the wrong reason.
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

Lexi. Usually, she has nothing else better to do with herself and/or it gets her something she wants, so she ends up helping out people. But every so often, she will do something because it's the right thing to do.

Give me an OC who has done terrible things for a good cause/for the sake of someone noble without their knowledge.
Maestro (played by SarcasticSpook) Topic Starter

Sadly that'd be Maestro here! He's actually murdered his mother to protect his younger brother from her abuse though his brother knows about that. However, he's got an alternate personality who is extremely aggressive and runs a mafia ring and thus does a lot of pretty terrifying stuff. But, he does it to further protect his brother from getting into worse trouble than he already does though Hype doesn't know about that at all. Additionally he's keeping his favorite cities safe too under his own watch.

Give me an oc that if given the chance, they'd absolutely drop kick a wasps nest and try to run from said wasps
Kauri 'Wolfhunter' Ogokalanu (played by celtoreo)

(1) Wolfhunter is the brightest bean, (2) Goliaths love challenges, and (3) given some of the situations he's gotten himself into, this might be entirely probable lolol. Wolfhunter wouldn't mean to make the wasps angry, unless he was already angry at the wasps, in which case, everyone hates the wasps.

Give me an OC that never knew their family, but actively pursues trying to go home to them.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give me an oc who

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus