Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give me an oc who

The Stranger (played anonymously)

Arcol wrote:
Give me an OC who in many ways is an actual villain or just is very misguided, yet someone ends up wanting to be serious with them and or romance them despite the OC not being the romantic type.

The Stranger. He has a laundry list of terrible crimes under his shiny belt, classifying him as classic villain material. From kidnapping to murder, he has quite a hefty target on his back. You can imagine the surprise I felt when out of the blue, he accidentally dived into a whirlwind romance with another. Stranger never struck me as romantic, at least not in a very long time. He used to always brood and watch quietly from the shadows, never thinking about love, except when he’ll get his next orders to strike. I never imagined he’d become a mushy love struck idiot under the surface!

Give me an OC that has undergone unexpected character development, whether the outcome of their ‘growth’ was for the better, or for worse.
When I first created Cadence she was a shy, anxious bookworm with a sad backstory who hides herself away from the world behind her books. She was an adorable, lovable but ultimately timid researcher and I expected mostly fluffy cute rps to stem from it. Since actually playing with her, however, I've learned that there's a lot more strength in her soul than even I knew was there. It stems mostly from her desire to protect others even at the expense of herself. She can't for the life of her stand up for herself, but she'll drag herself through hell and high water and stand up to god or the devil himself for someone she cares about. I had no idea my quiet little bookworm had it in her. Never would have known either, if it weren't for some amazing rps and equally amazing partners.

Give me an OC that dances naked in the moonlight!
Driassi (played by DarkCrow)

I... actually have a lot of characters that would do that honestly lol, but Driassi definitely fits in her own right! I think that's an aesthetic type piece I should draw for her at some point :o

Give me a character who has naturally bad teeth and/or hates the dentist with a burning passion
(I know this is random, but it's where my brain is stuck RL I'm sorry lmao)
Alex and Melie (played by Lucretire)

Meliere would hate going to the dentist; she doesn't like people wanting to touch, poke, and prod at her fangs, so if she did need to go, she would outright refuse.

Give me an OC who has never been kissed before/hates to be kissed.
Kara is an android and has never really been kissed/not with her understanding anyway. (She was kissed by one of the scientists, but didn't really understand.)

Give me an OC who has never eaten chocolate.
Bongo (played by YourCat)

0022F - Kara wrote:
Kara is an android and has never really been kissed/not with her understanding anyway. (She was kissed by one of the scientists, but didn't really understand.)

Give me an OC who has never eaten chocolate.

What even is chocolate? I'm a very strange creature that just kinda appeared recently on this world, and I have no clue what anything is at this point.

Give me an OC that had a fish during their childhood and still misses them.
Aenon (played by Pantrane)

Fish, you say? Well back when Aenon was just a frye, a great northern puffer followed his pod. Young Aenon loved that fish. He swam alongside it and everything felt just grand. All was well until that one fateful holiday. It turned out that fish was actually the main course. No matter how tasty his pet turned out to be, Aenon would always remember those days swimming with his pet.

Show me an OC that likes to laugh.
H - F (played by Draken901)

D - H likes to laugh. He used to laugh often. In ages gone by, he'd laugh surrounded by his fellows and friends. But now those times are somewhat passed. The vanishing took place, and now he is simply living. He does not know where most of his friends are, and wants to have new adventures. He can tell you many a story if you lend an ear to listen. He could tell you all about his many ventures and escapades with his previous companions. And maybe even join him on his lonesome on a new adventure or quest. Maybe then he would laugh again. Maybe then he would laugh a great laugh. Maybe then his wanderlust would stop. And maybe then, he'd find new companions for more adventures again, and continue to laugh such a grand laugh.

Time, laziness, entropy, and stamina are all great evils. Time being the most vile of them all. Give me an OC who has been affected by one or more of them in a grim manner.

rolled 1d20 and got 5
And tell me how they wish to conquer their obstacle. If they so dare.

The Broken (played by Dndmama)

D - H wrote:
Time, laziness, entropy, and stamina are all great evils. Time being the most vile of them all. Give me an OC who has been affected by one or more of them in a grim manner.

Both time and entropy have taken terrible tolls upon The Broken. The master she once served granted her great things. Power beyond all mortal ken. Yet in exchange it took her humanity and her free will. Despite having found some mysterious way to free herself from the monster's grasp, she still struggles with time (for she has nothing but that to reflect upon what she has done and what she has lost) and entropy (for she still yearns for the power she once possessed).

Show me an OC with at least five siblings (either living or dead, half siblings count).
Crow (played by DarkCrow)

Crow has a twin sister, two younger siblings, and at least three half sisters, if not some more siblings somewhere!

Give me an OC who refuses to eat anything that isn't home cooked!
Bluebell loves home cooked meals; the more time spent on making it and the more love put into it, the better it tastes. Sometimes, at least. She likes cooking and her older sister has probably taught her how to make some delicious recipes when they were younger! :P

Give me an oc who looks like they could kill you but is actually a cinnamon roll
Ragna Kamui (played by RimCaster)

Ta Da! Ragna looks like fearsome lady but when you talk to her she's friendly dragon unless you manage to hurt someone she holds dear(maybe too friendly)

Give me an oc who looks like they cinnamon roll but could kill you
Chad (played by NortherStar)

My character chad. Hes a doctor so he could kill you but he wont. Cause that illegal!

Give me an oc who complains but does nothing about it.
Jie Liu (played by Dndmama)

Jie loves to complain! She's a princess after all. It's pretty much all they do. Of course, she doesn't actually do anything about all her gripes and complaints. That's what servants/underlings are for obviously.

Give me an OC who could eternally wander life's lonely trail oblivious to the fact that a person perfect for them is right under their nose and has been the whole time.
Isandor (played by 8TigerBunnyTora)

My boi! Absolutely positively, especially if you're dealing with his fantasy version XD

Very dense boi. Not as sensitive as his brothers.

Give me an OC who is irrevocably evil but as the creator you (yes you the writer) still defend their faults. XD
Netharan (played by Arcol)

Netharan may be a horrible father, a merciless conquerer, and a vengeful god, but he is only as he is because of his past; he was denied what he was entitled to, along with Ethera as his wife, because he lost a duel with his younger brother and was cast into a hell of his own creation.

Give me an Oc who has an attribute their creator does not share, but which allows them to be a better character because of it.
Deril (played by Riik)

Deril's kleptomania! It gets him in so much trouble and it can add so much drama and flavour. Adopt him into your home, and pretty soon, half the knick-knacks in the house will be scattered around his room. And no shopping trip is without risk so long as he's about.

Give me an OC who would ignore the consequences of their actions in order to have a bit of fun, regardless of how much trouble they'd get into for doing it.
Greed (played anonymously)

This little asshole is a world of trouble, drugs sex, scandals... If he finds it fun he will do it and not give a shit about the concequences.

Give me a characters who looks like a cinnamon roll but could kill you.
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

This one here. She's sweet as sugar, and looks like it too! ...But don't touch her loved ones, or she will use your entrails as a very life-like guro lolita fashion accessory.

Give me an OC who likes something that others would consider out of character for them. Ex. a mercenary who likes stuffed toys, and the like.
Sonya (played by EnkeliAgon)

Funny enough, Sonya here fits the bill! Space age tech! Unnatural creation of how she became who she is! Skilled killer and unreal engineer!... but has a total soft spot for Teddy Bears! XD

Show me an OC who was not born the way they are now... and that they love what they've become!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give me an oc who

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus