Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give me an oc who

Laydrin_Conarsis

That'd be Laydrin. She's the type of character who can't separate reality from imaginary because she can warp reality

Give me an oc who would rather walk through fire then talk to you
Most likely Phoenix, because he totally WOULD walk through fire just to prove that he could and STILL not talk to you. He's a stubborn little troublemaker.

Give me a character that has the skill-set for a certain career, but is employed to a completely different job.
Chanda Rao (played by Dndmama)

(( Nightmare you didn't ask for a new oc! XD ))
Chanda Rao wrote:
(( Nightmare you didn't ask for a new oc! XD ))

((Ah! I thought I did! Update: Now I did.))
Cinaed (played by Libertine)

Other People from Dimension D wrote:
Give me a character that has the skill-set for a certain career, but is employed to a completely different job.

Cinaed is supposed to be tending a magical flourishing pixie tree. Instead of all that magical hullabaloo, he's a bookie, collecting cash by arranging fights in a grungy underground city.

Give me a character whose life was changed by a book.
That'd be this one. As he learnt about dark magic by reading a forbidden book called "A Simple Guide to the Ancient Arcane", he found his field of expertise, which also became the reason he was chased.

Give me a character whose life would have been radically different with more money.
James Levi (played by DarkandLight)

James life would have been crazy different with more money. If he had more money he’d be able to do something with his life other than be a thief, he would have probably never meet Robin because he wasn’t living on the streets, and overall he would have been a better person and had less regrets. Not that having more money is always a good thing, because not having it was what made him who he is today.

Give me a character who is a huge flirt
Inova (played by Dndmama)

Oooh. Inova here is a giant flirt! She hates getting attached or getting into serious relationships but she loves to party and have fun so she'll hit on just about anything she finds attractive.

Give me an oc who worships an unconventional god. Something odd or outside the main stream.
Yria's companion (Chiwa) she is always travelling with (details within her own profile even) in fact worships Yria as his Goddess. The entire race has long come to know her race as Goddesses and Gods in their area of space, while simultaneously recognizing them as 'just' another species in their area of space. Chiwa gets to travel and bond closely with the one who he believes is his own Goddess, how wonderful!

Give me an OC who has a difficult time deciding between 'good' and 'evil', someone who ends up on either side of the line quite often in their existence.
James Levi (played by DarkandLight)

That’s be James, because of the way he was raised he finds himself doing things that vary from good and evil. He has a difficult time making a line between the two. He tries his best , but sometimes he makes some really bad choices.

Give me and OC who is orphaned.
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

Avri essentially orphaned herself after she finally snaps from living in a cage for years. A lovely older couple from a neighboring village adopt her for awhile before she departs on her quest.

Give me an OC who has a strange and unique addiction (not limited to chemical addictions)
Well, Ghaurug here is addicted to food. He may be a blood-drinking vampire, but he can still eat like a mortal, and he does both...often to excess. He also has a taste for, shall we say, forbidden meat. If he lived in the real world and not a semi-medieval fantasy world, he'd probably be diagnosed with an eating disorder, but as it is, he figures he's just a glutton.

Give me an OC who's never been in love.
It's actually not very surprising to her own race that Pix hasn't been in love. In her 80s, it's a little late to be selecting a mate, but not unheard of. In fact, it's quite common for her race to select compatible mates before falling in love with them, so really any unmated Voldarian likely qualifies as a character who hasn't fallen in love, particularly as they only have one mate their entire lives.

Give me an OC who's priorities are often affixed to themselves, regardless of who they might damage in their wake.
Mary-Anne (played by Roxy_FNAF)

Pix Feir-Sil wrote:
It's actually not very surprising to her own race that Pix hasn't been in love. In her 80s, it's a little late to be selecting a mate, but not unheard of. In fact, it's quite common for her race to select compatible mates before falling in love with them, so really any unmated Voldarian likely qualifies as a character who hasn't fallen in love, particularly as they only have one mate their entire lives.

Give me an OC who's priorities are often affixed to themselves, regardless of who they might damage in their wake.

Mary-Anne sees herself as a monster and thus fills that role the best she can. She kills others so she's famous even if she keeps her identity a secret. She likes that she scares people as when she grew up she couldn't control anything in her life. She destroys people's identities because she feels like her own was destroyed by her parents.

Give me an OC who's childhood wasn't the best and they're suffering because of it.
Destiny Stella Helling (played by DarkandLight)

I’m going to say Destiny, she’s lost a lot of hope because of simply never really being properly loved. And therefore has fallen into horrible coping mechanisms .

Give me an OC who is a huge klutz.
Probably Megramo. It doesn't help that he's easily 7 foot tall and can shift his size with his level of anger. He can't control that.

Give me a character who is lost in life.
Mitsuki (played anonymously)

Most likely Mitsuki here, he has been drifting through life since he was a teenager honestly. And with no family, no close friends and not much of a dream or a goal to strive towards either.

Give me an OC that is so pure and sweet that you get diabetes by interacting with them.
Jess (played by Abigail_Austin)

Pretty much this girl.

Give me an OC who is a temptress with a less than fixed moral code.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

“I’m a bit unconventional, but people are so easy to manipulate when you’re cute and fluffy.”

Give me an OC that’s nearly always two steps away from a mental breakdown.
Kai Merrill (played by Malachite)

Sounds like Kai, though she tries not to let it on.

Give me an OC who has an unhealthy obsession.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give me an oc who

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus