Imthenaysayer

Welcome To rprepository
OfStarShips Topic Starter

SexySultryBabe wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR.
Hi and thank you!

Wolfcat wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR! Hope you have a great time here :) I’m WolfCat, but I go by Wolfie
Hi! Thank you, it’s nice to meet you Wolfie! I hope I have a great time too

Imthenaysayer wrote:
Welcome To rprepository
Thank you!

psionicburst wrote:
Welcome to RPR!
Bienvenido a RPR!
مرحبًا بكم في RPR!
歡迎來到RPR!
Welkom bij RPR!
Bienvenue sur RPR!
Willkommen bei RPR!
Καλώς ήλθατε στο RPR!
ברוכים הבאים RPR!
RPRへようこそ!
RPR에 오신 것을 환영합니다!
Добро пожаловать в RPR!
RPR'ye hoş geldiniz!
Chào mừng bạn đến với RPR!
Thank you!
welcome to rpr, an ever-growing family of people from around the world, all of whom have multiple things in common. but, one thing is shared, our love for roleplay.
Hi, and welcome to RPR! We are all glad to have you here, and we all hope that you will have a lot of fun here!
My name is Kamryn, but feel free to calling me Bean, as that is my nickname! If you're ever interested, feel free to shoot me a PM so we can chat if you'd like, or possibly strike up an RP! I'm very easy to get along with, and I'm always up for making new friends! Don't be afraid to reach out to me if you need help or would like someone to talk to about the site!
Again, welcome to RPR, and I hope you enjoy your stay!
The Voca and Suwako super-team is here for you we'll give you snuggles and cute fox girls maybe cat girls and even Dog Girl! ^^
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I’m happy you found this wonderful site. If you’re ready to roleplay then I’d suggest going to “looking for RP” or “Find RP”. There you find the exact roleplay that you please. If you need anymore help I’ll be willing to help you out. Just PM me! :)

giphy.gif
Welcome to rpr! I hope you find this place as welcoming as any other! (Though this is my favorite and only rp site I’m on lol) idk what I’m saying, otherwise than have fun!
Hey, welcome to RPR, hope you have fun!
hello hello there! ^_^ welcome to the lovely site called RPR, hope ya enjoy your stay here!
Hi Star!

There are so many great OCs and also fandom players on here! Hope you have a good time.
Asroc

Welcome here.
MacieLightfoot

OfStarShips wrote:
MacieLightfoot wrote:
OfStarShips wrote:
Of course we can rp sometime! Also I’m sure you performed that wonderfully, it’s great!

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-8.gif

What Kind of Rp would you like? We can do a Celebrity High school RP, A Pokemon RP. A Smallville themed Rp, Gilmore girls theme'd RP... Modern life. Roommate RP. College RP. Anything sound good?

I really like the ideas of Roommate or College RP the most

College RP... We could try that. Let's do one up.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus