Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Player Roast!

Any Unknown person (played anonymously)

You give me/us no true purpose.

Why did you make us/me creator?

Me: uhhhhh... *^*
Mad Ranger (played by Churchtuary)

"Well, if isn't it Churchtuary, our local edgelord! Having fun spouting far and wide how much of a sadomasochist I am? How cruel your created myths and gods are? Speaking of creation, if there a ever-hating, sadistic god here is you. I want my <*******> arm back, you moron. And you'd better let my fiancee live after I end your scripted galactic genocide for a cure for cancer.

You megalomaniac, self-convinced <****>."
Rin (played by KhaeosMage)

"One question:

Why do I keep crying.

Seriously. You KNOW I'm tougher than this. Why do you keep making me cry?! You throw me in another galaxy, another UNIVERSE and instead of letting me handle it like a normal, rational person you make me have a mental breakdown. I don't appreciate this.

Go die or something. Pick on someone else! Like... Vaxur.

Not Commander Wyr I'm not suicidal- STOP I'M NOT."
"Hey I don't mean to be mean but...Could we maybe cut down on the self-loathing and unhealthy coping methods? I'm pretty sure my liver is shot and I've done enough drugs to burn out a rock star. I'm just a wad of mental issues here y'know? Maybe...Maybe I could be allowed to make, like, one or two meaningful connections that don't end in self-induced heartbreak?"

"Well at least you haven't been forced to devote your entire life to hating someone with all your being and never being able to do anything about it. Oh, and don't think you're the only one around here with serious mental issues. I'm the most high-strung person I know. Do you know I was literally designed as a parody of edgy characters? Yeah. And being developed into an anxious, self-depreciating loser who's constantly brooding on her own worthlessness and social anxieties isn't much of a trade-off. Seriously what kind of sadist makes someone desperate for a hug and unwilling to accept one!"

"We literally don't exist." "You know in real life people hate the kind of couple that finishes each others' sentences, right? And...you didn't even""Give us a profile. We'd stop""Doing this if we could, people."

"J'tvæh a'tv úradñ al'tw oelæé úñ? I'ev m'tü rck üki raxtiñüidé 'tz ñgýa'tàñ ñæt rah 'tà néw 'tz morü, à'td'tha jra vtrýalrah raamoé ae'a s'raé!"

"...What did she say?"

"Nobody knows, because Petro literally gave her a language that nobody else in the universe can speak. Look at the poor thing. She's just as much of a psychological wreck as Foxy over here, and she can't even talk about it! Oh, wait, maybe I know how that feels."

"Do I detect some passive aggression there, Roy?"
"Great Galaxy was that a detective pun?"

"Oh, what do you have to complain about?"

"Me? I'm an archetype. A parody of my own genre. I'm the star of every detective noir film in the books. The jerk even starts each one of my posts with a smooth jazz song and a monologue. Do you have any idea how much time I spend thinking about the way someone walks through doors?"

"Dude, my hand. Why did you blow up my hand. My hand! Not cool, man. This thing hurts."

"Oof, that looks like it hurts."

"Uh, yeah, it does. Good observation. Maybe you should team up with Detective Smooth Moves up there."

"Hey now, no need to go calling names."

"Hey what about m-""Shut up Riley nobody cares."

"I'm blatantly racist~!"

"Could you stop making my glasses flash like an anime every time I make a good point? It's getting embarrassing."

"Ę̶͟v͘e̛ŕyt̷̕h̨i͠ǹ̵g ̧I ̶̛s̵͡͏a͏͏y̢͡҉ ̕ì̶s̶͘ ̴̨p̵̛͞ai҉̵n̵͘ful ͞t͜͡o̸ r͞e͞à̕d.̨͏"

"Yeah, and you don't really exist either."

"Well yeah but technically none of us-" "Yeh hey, the last thing we need is more existential crisis around here."

"Y'la rne a'tv s''t 'tds'dés'à y'imo mnek'tjadñ, raay'ra...?"

"Dude how are you even supposed to pronounce that. That language is literally impossible to speak. I should know. Also my missing finger is itching again, and that is seriously cruel."

"Y'know we could probably kill Petro if-"

"Hey hey shut up! Don't make him mad or he'll make our lives even worse!!"

"He's got a point. Maybe we should""Quit while we're ahead?"

"We're never going to be ahead. We were created by a sick @#$% as a means to act out his own issues. This guy's insane, people."

"Hold on, I'mma go nail a big 'KEEP OUT' sign on Petro's head. It's dangerous in here."
Nyala Creatr (played by TheCookiesAreGolden)

Do you have any IDEA what Moose has put me AND Aether through?

A LOAD OF SHI--

Moose: Contain yourself darling.

SHE MADE MY COUSIN TORTURE ME- UGH DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT.

Moose: Use you inner voice, Nya.

I AM, MOM.

Moose: ...Use your outer voice then.

I AM, MOM.

Moose: Calm down otherwise I will stop you right now.

Yes mom...

Anyhoo. She made my parents hide from me and my step-dad is an as-Ah, super mean guy and he wiped my memory, leaving Aether and I in pain and all he wrote...Was about me. It tortured my insides seeing Aether like that.

Everything I had worked so hard for. Was all collapsed when I realized I wasn't human. So I went through agony to find out things, to get my memory back.

I have a scar on my lower stomach because I crashed in a ship, glass embedding all through my lower stomach. I'm lucky to even be alive.

I'm lucky to even have Aether.

If I had to go through all of that again, (and I have a lot of nightmares and fears from all of that now) I will throw a tantrum like a four year old again. I shi* you not.

I do NOT want to go through any of that pain again. I'm freaking mutated. AND I'M PURPLE. LOOK.

*shows purple scaley hand* All because of Moose.

Moose: Hey blame my brain.

THE BRAIN THAT CONTROLS A SACK OF MEAT.

EVER THOUGHT OF THAT? A BRAIN THAT CONTROLS A SACK. OF. MEAT.

Moose: No. Calm yo tiddie-

DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO CALM DOWN.

Moose: time to go.

WHAT?!
2pizbs5s5u.jpg

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Player Roast!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus