Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Player Roast!

Oh no.

The question: "you don't portray me right"

Aria: "I only have one rp!"

Luma and reto: "we haven't been used since we were created!"

Sada'iigem: "WHAT AM I? WHY DO I EXIST! SOMEBODY END ME!"

Riga: "haven't been used at all"

Rosaline: "you can't figure out what i'm supposed to be!"
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

Holly:Creating me was the worst mistake ever done too meeeee. You made me have sooooo many siblings, I can't even walk to my digital room without being trampled!!! Not to mention how loud they are! Why couldn't you say that they were nice and quiet. NOPE you created little monsters. AND MY HAIR. ITS THE WORST. little hairs stick up, and not even hairspray helps. It will keep it down for a minute and it sticks up again. Yo made me Hideously ugly. Have you not read my description.

*Reads description*

Me: -_-

Holly: 0_0

*laughs nervously* Hahahahhhhh kidding! I'm, umm......gorgeous! And since I'm you..... then you are gorgeous too.........

Don't kill me. ;-;
(Really long oops-)
(Really late too. Woah, I'm on a real fail streak with this post!)

Ah yes, my characters should be here any moment to start screaming at me.

Jamie: *brEAKS DOWN DOOR* WHY CAN'T YOU FIGURE OUT MY BACKSTORY?!

Yume: Why is my name in Japanese?! That's so Mary Sueish..! *sobs in corner*

Christina: I feel like a ripoff of Remilia Scarlet!

Erica: I WANT MORE THAN ONE KNIFE!!!

May: Why is my hair white?! What is this?! What?!

Prisma: What the heck is my name? What am I?! AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Kira: My backstory SUCKS! Also, why exactly do I wear a capelet AND long sleeved dress?! Sure, I get that where I live is kinda chilly but it's so much stuff to wear! Also, just a tip but calling my sword the Sakura Blade makes you look like a weeaboo. Just change it already!

Callie: Why must I be a runaway now?

Literally every character I have on here: USE US!!!
Carmine—"Why haven't you paid attention to me? Did you make me so I could sit in the corner and not have any appreciation?"

Me—I actually pay lots of attention to you. I just haven't developed you past your average teenage, useless self.

Carmine—"Well, think of something! I want to have a more dynamic life!"

Me—Shut up, Car. Your family is (supposedly) well off.

Carmine—"How do you know? I don't even know where I live!"

Me—Uh...*shrug*I'm thinking...
Mirabel (played anonymously)

*Slams door open* IT'S TIME TO STOP!

YOU HAVE SAID IT YOURSELF THAT YOU REGRET A LOT ABOUT ME... YEAH, DON'T REMIND ME THAT MY HUSBAND IS, LIKE, THE TOWN HEARTTHROB! Oh! And don't even get me STARTED on the whole "I wish I had married Silas" thing cause GUESS WHAT! YOU CAN'T FIX IT! And we all know how much you HATE the third battle of Fates and therefore don't want to remake me... And the fact you don't like my facial tattoo and high voice paired with kinda-mature face like... I'M IN MY TWENTIES, ROWAN! UUUUGHHHHHH. You always complain about how your male characters can't marry your favorite characters because they're guys or you're married already- DON'T DENY YOU LIKE MOZUME, BUT THEN MARRIED FELICIA AND GAVE UP MOZUME TO RYOMA WHICH WAS... Really cute, actually... By the way, if I had a CHOICE, Kaze isn't really my type. I think you should also stop MARRYING THE FIRST PERSON YOU CAN. I KNOW YOU WANT KIDS, BUT YOU NEED TO STOP. You did that with Felicia, you're doing it with me and Kaze, and you're PROBABLY going to do it with Corrin on your first Conquest playthrough.... Which, by the way, you couldn't come up with a name- By the way, back to my appearance, I think making me a sky knight with a butterfly clip and a wing tattoo is TOO MUCH.

((DO YOU WANT TO BE DELETED FOREVER, MIRA?))

Y. E. S.

((Fine. After your roleplays close, you're gone, Honey. I've been needing a new character slot. Maybe I'll remake you on conquest and marry you off to Jakob.))

DON'T YOU DARE. HE BELONGS WITH AZURA.

((*Shrug* hehehehehe))
Gabriel Morgan (played by TheRealRedHood)

*Stands there menacingly*

(Okay okay okay I'm sorry there buddy I'll make some people for you to murder)

*Learns how to smile....pretty damn terrifying ** disappears*

(Jeez I create him and he wants more god-) *gets murdered*
Oh shit....they're going to hate me sooo much.

Cooro: Oh yes. We do.

Sangris: Can here, be like, one RP where me and my sister are together and alive? No? One of us has to be dead? Really?

Cooro: Not only that, but I'm always shown as a cold and heartless demon. An actual demon! I have feelings too you know! Just because I'm asexual doesn't mean I can't love!

Wait wait you guys, you know it's all just for the-

Skittle: Story? Just for the story, huh? Do you even know what Kamui has done to us? To me? I've drowned twice, no, three times, and don't even get me started on all the times I've nearly died. I almost died in the future because my lungs collapsed on me, almost got strangled to death, nearly had my soul stolen away. I had my body switched with a demons and almost was stuck in an awful excuse of a purgatory, and just, agh! That's not even half of it!

Reilyn: What about me? I have this weird murderous split personality in me that I don't even knows exists 99% pf the time! Because of that, people always think I'm some kind of killer child who'll rip off your head in the middle of the night if you say something that'll anger me!

....but like. You guys all love me, right?

All:....yes Kamui.

0u0. I'm loved.
Fireflamer386

My character :(has broken his jaw and is bleeding) "help please call an ambulance..."
My friends character: "keep back" (to the person who hurt me)
My character : "ambulance..."

like who in that situation doesn't call an ambulance like ehhhhhhhh tell me what you think
"Let me get some sun fireflamer386 i can't get out of this shade"
Fireflamer386

Miles you may be my long lost brother but
Shut up!

;)
Alex and Melie (played by Lucretire)

Alexander: "Yo, gotta new complain'r right 'ere!"

Alexander, no... I put you in a couple of RPs, why do you have t-

Alexander: "Pfft, yeah, but th' one RP, th' one single RP ya put m' sexy self in as a shinin' and regal star of th' show, and ye just had t' cut it short, now didn't ya?! Why I always gotta be sharin' the spotlight with Melie, eh? And even then, she gets a ton more attention than me! I deserve love too! I AM A-"

Meliere: "'God of Desire, after all.' Yes, yes, we all know this... But you're still a rude little thing, so of course she barely plays with you."

Alexander: "'Ey, 'ey, 'ey! Lexi's as rude as me, and she still gets more o' that play!"

Meliere: "But she's much less standoffish when you first get to know her. But I won't lie and say I'm not just a wee bit upset about Alexander having a chance to shine on his own in a RP... No matter how short it may have been..."

Alexander: "...Was that a double jab about m' height, ye little-"

Meliere: "Maybe, or maybe you're reading way too much into it, my dear Alexander..."

Dear gods, someone save me...
Asroc - The Pygmalion Furnace (played by Asroc)

"They need to lighten up more. Someone who always spoils the soup on a winter's evening. I thought I had my own problems with an eternal flame that burns from my anger."
WARNING: VERY LONG
I'LL PUT IT UNDER A COLLAPSE TAB LOL

LET'S BEGIN

Well this won't be pleasant.. as long as we don't start it off with--

Taeko: Peekaboo.

Oh god it's you.

Taeko: It's great to see you too, by the way. Now, where do I begin? Oh yeah. You make me look like the most stubborn and stuck up person out of everyone- and you have twenty characters for god's sake! I have emotions too, you know! Though my soul has been replaced with that sarcasm of mine.. ANYWAYS, try to use me as an actual human, if you will! That's all I'm asking!

Yeah yeah, I get it. Who's next?

Zed: Guess who?

Well if it isn't the insanee himself.

Zed: Eeheh.. all I request is that you put me in some more roleplays, and we'll be very good friends..

Okay you're freaking me out. Fine, fine. I'll find something for you, Z. Next?

Salem: You just had to go and give me demons in my head.

Oh god where did you come from?

Salem: Now I have to live with these things. I'm dead because of them, thanks.

Hey, calm down a bit, child. I mean, at least your backstory isn't as bad as--

Armand: ...

Oh. Whoops, sorry bud. I was just talking about you.

Bay: Is it my turn yet??! Ooh, pick me, pick me!!

Bay, wait your tur- actually, what are you even doing here? This is a complaints list.

Bay: Ohhh.. Nero told me this was the line for cotton candy.. well, I kinda wanna roleplay with characters my age..

Got it, bud. Also, Nero!!

Nero: Whoops! My bad, boss! Say, now that I've got your attention, why not put me in some roleplays, eh?? I've been meaning to meet some new people..

Okay you're weird. Next!

Lance: Sigh.

Oh no, make way, moody teenager coming through.

Lance: Honestly, Noe, you're very bad when it comes to receiving grievances. All I need is from you to calm down with all these depressing backstories. Go drink some soda or something.

Whatever, man. Anyone else? Isamu, I see you over there!

Isamu: To be frank, I wish you hadn't. Nonetheless, I think it was stupid of you to make me a doll. My backstory never comes into play with the roleplays I'm added in, and I basically just seem like an overdressed guy who can't tolerate anyone that chooses not to speak with a high and/or excelling vocabulary.

Well said, well said.

Ash: Yo I just wanted to fit in and you made me a gambler. Good job, homie.

Speaking of well said things, how are you, Ash? Haven't used you since that one dead roleplay.

Ash: I'm just chillaxing. Since you can't put me in anymore roleplays, I guess I'm not needed anymore. It's any day now until you delete me, man.

Yo, chilll. You weren't even my first chara-

Jin: Ahem.

I should really stop talking.

Jin: Yup. It's been eons since you've used me, by the way. Do I need to remind you that I'm your first character? Plus, I'm a genius hacker.

Yeah, I was getting to that. Anyways, what do you want, Jin?

Jin: Oh, I don't know. A last name would be nice.

Okay, okay. I get it, I'll acknowledge you more.

Edward: I believe it's my turn, correct?

Ed? You have something against me?

Edward: Somewhat, actually. You see, you make me seem very.. Lance-like.

Lance: Is that an insult?

Edward: Anyways, I'm aactually a very happy person, really! Why make me so.. euugh, seriousss???

Isamu: I see nothing wrong with serious.

Edward: Coming from the plastic doll.

Isamu: Say it again, I dare you.

OKAY CALM DOWN. I THINK WE'RE DONE HERE.

Maddox: Psyche, you've got like eight more of us. Why make so many, dude? Wait, I'm actually all good with myself. Just make me "madder!"

Crow: Use me for once.. I'm throwing you limbs and you're not catching any!

Chip: Well, try throwing robotic parts at him, they hurt more!! I wanna roleplay toooo!!!

Dex: Yup, same here! Use us, creator!!

Kai: I'd like to come off as a more emotional person.. but, it doesn't matter, really..

Jay: You made me and never used me. Come on, dude! My backstory is actually really cool, too!

Kato: Um... if I can say anything--

Null: YO PUT ME IN SOME ROLEPLAYS

HEY, MY CHILD WAS SPEAKING!

Null: Oh, come on! He's just gonna say something like, "I wanna kill some more innocenttsss"

Let him speak!!

Kato: I was actually gonna say that..

Null: HAH!

Oh. Well, I'll put you in some more yandere roleplays my sweet child. Same for you, my graffiti artist.
AND THAT'S IT FINALLY. TWENTY CHARACTERS DOWN WHOOP. I NEED TO FIX ALL OF THEM NOW XD
Artemis (played anonymously)

The enrichment centre reminds you that you never use me in battles and do you want to hear your test results? You are a horrible person that's what it says you are a horrible person! And thanks for giving me that grudge against humanity because if I am ever created I'll start with you you horrible person I don't even have organs ya big fat galoot!
Alrighty, complaints come at me.

Afriel- Sweetie...I..Okay. Why?

What?

Afriel- Why am I the most bipolar thing on Earth!!!?? Like what? I hate life one second. Love it the next? How does that work and you make me seem like Im a criminal! I broke out of an orphanage for gods sake! And why am I considered ugly by you??? Like you made me!

Im sorry....

Aniise- Uh...He...Hey...Uh. We..Well..Why am I abused so severely and have no logic to tell the police why am I such a dweeb?

I dunno I was...I made you in like 5 minutes!! Im sorry!

Bexley- Why...Why am I in ZERO ROLEPLAYS LIKE WHAT? I understand you are a female but learn to play a boy for my sake. Please. I BEGGGG!!

Okay...Jeez.

Welp thats a couple. They all despise me...
Trix (played anonymously)

HELLOOOOOOO!

It's time for me to roast my player! Hehe! Where do I start...?

Abandoned 11 year old super intelligent, excitable, happy steampunk mechanic, despite being so specific, has earned itself befitting of the word banal. Yes, you have given in to the very cliché you've attempted to eschew.

Also you made me for modified D&D because you're a newbie DM who has no idea what he's doing... Just saying <3.

And Gadget... FOR THE LAST TIME, HE'S NOT SENTIENT, WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE HE IS LIKE... STOP THAT. YOU'RE MAKING PEOPLE THINK HE'S ALIVE.

And, yeah, I know you just want to make people sad with your conflicted characters and all that but SHERYL IS ENOUGH, ISN'T SHE?

Also why do I sound like a breakfast cereal?

((Trix please you're a character I actually like don't do dis))
Fireflamer386

My characters have something to say

John skesh: why do I have two sisters ONES DATING THE A PERSON IN MY BAND AND THE OTHER ONE OF THESE SMARTEST PEOPLE OF ARE GENERATION.

Kirsty skesh WHY DOES MY BROTHER HAVE A BETTER RELESOSHIP WITH MY BF THAN ME

Luna skesh I'm not getting involved

Gregor McCourt I'm going with luna
Okay.. Lets start this joy ride... ;-;

Bonnie Ko: Okay.. for starters, why did you make me if your not gonna use me? What is this, is this some sort of joke, what the hell am I supposed to do? Surf the web, surf RPR? Talk to Okami whose... day dreaming over there... her face red af... You know what, if your going to just sit there and do nothing, why not delete me, delete your profile! Help me out her Okami!

Okami: What the.. SINCE WHEN IS MY FACE RED. *Comes back to reality* Oh shiii-

NO CURSING OKA.... And.... Bonnie.. a bit harsh.. a bit harsh.. I'll find a roleplay for you to fit in, okay? Your really cold Ya know.. *Cry*

Okami: Oh great.. look what you've done Bonnie! Creators hurt!

Bonnie: I didn't do nothing but speak the honest truth. *Turns head* What about you Okami, got any complaints for our "Poor" creator?

Okami: Nope. I'm content with the Roleplay I'm in.

Okay... Whose next... *Sniff Sniff* God.. lets just hope that Fu-

Fugioka: Now... Since when are you going to use me in a roleplay, creator? Now.. pardon me i'm not in a good mood at the moment, so you'll have to excuse me if I yell..
SINCE WHEN IS IT OKAY TO START A ROLEPLAY WITH ME IN IT AND THEN FORGET ABOUT THE ROLEPLAY ONLY TO DELETE THE ROLEPLAY? Creator, this just doesn't make any sense to me, why do you do this... just why..?

Fugioka.. look, i'm sorry, but that roleplay wasn't for you, for us.... I was thinking about continuing on but... it got really boring an-

Fugioka: Oh, is that all... sleep with one eye open tonight creator. ^^

A-Ah.. m-moving on...

Honor: *Gasps for air* HA... HA... Did I make it in time for the celebration? Is there any brownies here...? Oh! Oh! What about some Angels?

H-Honor.. wrong "Party" why don't you go to the next room... heheh...

Honor: Whoops! Bye creatooooor!

Okay... What about you... Kokuru?

Kokuru: Okay.. listen creator, I know your trying to get into more roleplays but... why don't you just create a new forum and try roleplaying with more that 2 people... Come on... I wanna meet some new people to chat with! All your other characters their... weird and.. my parents want to kill them! Come on now, go out and just make some new friends!

Oh Kokuru... maybe.. I'm not good with people... ^^
Next?
Roku? Shoi? Shokuru? Yunu? No one?

Yunu: *Ahem* EXCUSE ME CREATOR!

*Jolts* Oh god.. why.. why do you have to yell...

Okami: Calm down!

Bonnie: Stop it... no one cares Yunu...

Yunu: How rude! Anyways, I just want to know if theres gonna be food at the end of this.. Thats the only reason why I came here.

Yu-

All: YEAH, FOOD. YUNU'S RIGHT, WHERE'S THE FOOD, CREATOR COME ON NOW, WE WANT FOOD!

All: *Chants* WE WANT FOOD, WE WANT FOOD, WE WANT FOOD!

Alright, Alright, just shut up! We'll go to a burger joint...

All: Aw.... But Mexican food...

Bonnie: Italian food...

Fine fine.. lets just go to a Mexican restaurant...

Bonnie: Bu-

No Bonnie, No.

All: YAY! MEXICAN FOOD NIGHT! >:D
Okay, this is gonna be gre-

Fawn: I'M SO OVERUSED. I'M EXHAUSTED.

Oh joys, it's started.
Sorry, Fawn. You're super popular for some reason.

Fawn: I find that slightly offensive. Hmph.

Sorry-

Ashley: I HAVE A BRAIN TUMOUR?!

oooo shiz
sorry.

Ashley: I DIE IN EVERY RP.

I can't help that--

Brooke: You constantly make me fall in love and watch my love one die.

True bu-

Brooke: And I'm always adorable, not really realistic.

Buuuut-

Danny: Hallo!!

Danny, wth are you doing here?

Danny: I was told some party was going on. I guess not, but while I'm here, it's really irritating having breasts.

boi, i feel your pai-

Joshua: EVERY SINGLE RP. EVERY SINGLE RP I DON'T GET TO DATE NULL.

THAT'S NOT MY FAULT!!

Joshua: SUUUUURE.

BUT-

Robyn: I'm not even supposed to be on this website. I'm a unique OC.

True but you're my original.

Robyn: Well for being an original, I'm highly underused.

I know, I'm sorry everyone. I'll get you all cookies.

Everyone (AKA Danny): YAY, COOKIES.

I prioritised my chars since I have 20 XD
Yah I aint doing 20 replies.
Prince Elton (played by Light_Of_Love)

*Sighs*

Okay, what are you even?

I was here before, but it got WORSE.

All I have to say is... Do you have a thing for the name Amber? The first girl you ever wanted to marry me off to was named Amber, but she was with Asher. NOW I'M WITH ANOTHER AMBER?

Also, why am I SO CHILDISH NOW? I used to be more about exploration and defending my friends in an honorable, grown-up way... Now I'm literally ROWAN BEFORE YOU DELETED HIM.

((Wait Eltie-))

NO!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Player Roast!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus