Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Player Roast!

Nelis Orlitt (played by PANGAEA)

I'm sorry, but I do think it's about time that I give my tirade. You made me a very unwanted yet wanted child and you made me kill at such a young age. It was a horrible feeling, furthermore a petrifying sight. Then again, you've made me a very dynamic character and I do at least appreciate that. My fiance leaving me, though, was highly unnecessary granted the fact that I still don't know of her whereabouts. How on Earth is that fair? You give me all this trouble just to have the love of my life disappear from thin air? Also, I'm not very fond of wearing these gloves all the time, but you've forced it upon me by making my touch revolting. I don't see how I can be affection towards any woman with that.

Overall.. I will say that I'll forgive you once you repay me, so don't fret. You only have to pay me back with your death.
jukilo (played by jaykob)

Ok you know what ima say it you people are LAAAAAAAME (I have no idea what this has to do with anything though"
Genesis (played by ParadoxicalPhoen)

Okay, Creator. First thing's first--
AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
The ability to see the history of objects? Seriously? I was hoping for something more USEFUL and kick-butt, but no! Of course you give me something that an ANTIQUE DEALER might be interested in!

Also, you never, ever use me in roleplays! Yeah, yeah, I know you recently joined and all, but you could have at least CONSIDERED USING ME!

(then again, I'm not sure if I want you to control my actions....)

Anyways, you also set me up with some of the most annoying siblings on the planet. Maybe even the universe. I don't know if I can stand another MOMENT with Phoenix!
Jade (played by caramelkitkat)

Ok....so for starters you made me a freaking cat. Jade couldn't be a normal everyday human being, oh no.
She had to have freaking cat ears and a tail. Because that is normal, and going to go unnoticed.
People have a rivalry against my kind AND ITS YOUR FAULT!!!

Author: but..

NO BUTS!!! * sobs * WHYYYYYYY

Author: -_-

DONT YOU -_- ME!!!! YOU RUINED MY LIFEEEEE

Author: Drama queen...

AND NOT ONLY THAT YOU MADE ME A GIRL!!!! YOU ARE SO FRIGGING SEXIST YOU HORRIBLE PERSON

* author walks out door shutting it behind her *

Dust (played by Batgeek)

OKAY LISTEN UP NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!! A guy trying to get revenge for a dead relative?!?!??! thats not a backstory!!! THATS BATMAN'S BACKSTORY!!!!!!HOW ABOUT YOU THINK ABOUT ME RATHER THAN DUMB BATMAN FOR A CHANGE HUH?!??!?!
Sabbath (played anonymously)

So, um, I don't want you to take this the wrong way. It's okay that you made me an orphan with no recollection of my family or identity. And I'm sure you had good reason to expose me to terrible teenage trauma. I'm not mad about the fact that you let my best friend tear my leg off, either! Totally forgiven. But it would be, ah... nice... if you could maybe, you know... give me a little more spine? At least enough confidence to have a decently flowing dialogue? I mean you don't have to, obviously, and if you say no that's okay, I promise I'm not mad or anything, it's all good, sorry I asked.
Sabbath wrote:
But it would be, ah... nice... if you could maybe, you know... give me a little more spine?

Meh.
the_wizard_of_oz-cowardly_lion-courage2.jpg
Willow (played by Zelphyr)

If you want me ta be happy an' have fun an' not worry 'bout stuff... why can't I have Mama?
Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell)

I've been told that I'm a pretty good guy, but why do all of these horrible things keep happening to me? You made me, so why did you make me an idiot? If I were just a little smarter, half of the bad stuff that keeps happening to me wouldn't happen.

Oh, I can't stay mad at you!! *hugs*
Blake (played by Goo)

How did I end up being such a jerk? I was a NICE PERSON before you decided to drag me back out of the abyss where your characters go to die. What's with that, anyway? Are you some kind of morbid, twisted freak?

Oh, and another thing. The whole liking-the-ocean thing, thinking Water-type Pokemon are cool, that's fine. But did you really have to give me a seafood allergy to go along with that? Oh, and on top of THAT, a cat allergy. Seriously? You do realize my girlfriend has like four cat Pokemon, right? -Somehow- you keep finding new, horrible things to tack onto me. Thanks for that.
Since all my charries have complaints, I will be running through them in order.

Alex Loris: How sick do you want me to be? I know I'm a werewolf and all that, but SERIOUSLY? Now I LIKE to become a werewolf? I'm not even supposed to be a bad guy! C'mon. Be real about this.

Chip: Okay, I'm cool and everything, and being a cat is awesome, but when will I get to actually do something? USE ME!!!

Drake: I agree with Chip. Being an Archaien is only fun if I get to adventure out into the known world, killing things and stuff. Plus, Drake? Seriously?

Elsa Mackeely: Did you seriously have to give me a little brother? He is the most annoying person I have EVER met. And I have to deal with all sorts of annoying. I'm a ghost hunter. Half the people who call me are sissies who are afraid of their own shadow. Literally.

James: You really like scottish people, don't you? I mean, all your characters are named Mac-Something. Seriously, get an imagination.

Marien: Why do I have to have a big sister? And why is it that the only thing I do is have a psychological meltdown because of a wasp? Too many questions, not enough fun!

Markus: Ya know, I had a great time when we did stuff, but that doesn't seem to be a thing anymore. I even lost my pirate voice since then.
Dabria (played by Goo)

As glad as I am to have him, could you have maybe made mine and Mana's backstories a little less...'a-fifteen-year-old-wrote-this'? I know you were fifteen, but that's no excuse.
Nashyll (played by Zelphyr)

Really. Really. Where can I even begin? My whole family has done nothing but suffer at your hands! I don't care that some of this trash we've built up came from others - you chose to accept and incorporate it the way you did. You dragged my mom all over the multiverse, made stupid decisions about how things would play out - no, I don't care that you call them "mistakes," you still did it! (And with everything you did, you go and take her name for yourself? Seriously?) You developed her to be so crazy protective that she just about smothered me, left me totally clueless about the world... So of course I have no idea how to deal with stress, especially once you decided to develop me into that freaking monstrosity!

The whole exploding thing, by the way? Yeah, I know it amuses you. NOT FREAKING FUNNY. You try maintaining any sort of sanity or coherency when you're strewn about in a thousand freaking pieces.

Right now... yeah, you're making a good move. I'd appreciate if the process involved less extreme pain from having things shredding me apart, but hey, I'm on my way to becoming a mentally and emotionally healthier individual at last. Right? ...right?

Come on. Please don't screw me over again...
Conall (played by Libertine)

25preo7.png
Ok three of my characters are gunna vent. God help me

Liz: Ok, first thing is first. I am batman, you made me freaking batman with sister. Not to mention David You couldn't have been anymore creative with us? The only difference in our back-stories was that David's family got killed by freaking vampires. VAMPIRES, REALLY? YOU COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY MORE CREATIVE? Second of all, you gave me mechanical limbs. Why couldn't you have just let me die in that car crash? I would have been much happier with my family pushing up daises.

Jessebelle: Why, oh why creator, did you make me two opposing forces. It's like you wanted me to commit suicide. You put two forces in my body that will always AND FOREVER FIGHT AGAINST EACHOTHER. You made my dad Hades, and my mom an angel. How wrong is that? AND THEN YOU LET THEM BOTH LIVE WHILE I HAVE TO FIGHT TO STAY ALIVE BECAUSE I'M NOT ALLOWED IN HEAVEN OR HELL!

Storm: A suicidal witch. Really? Let alone one who can't even control her powers. How smart was that. And why do I know Russian, how is that revelent at ANY time? I will never have the urge to go there, not when I'm stuck in a highschool that was meant for me to control my powers. AND WHERE THE HECK ARE MY PARENTS? WHAT IS WITH YOU AND MAKING US ALL ORPHANS. The absolute only characters you gave at least one living parent to were Rose, who is a freaking druggie, Zoe, who's dad can literally NEVER DIE, and Jessebelle, who is screwed when she does die because of her angel mother and devil father! YOU GAVE PARENTS TO 3 CHARACTERS OUT OF 15 CHARACTERS? HOW FAIR IS THAT. *starts thundering loudly with each word.*

*InsaneShadow sulks*
Aearion (played by Pirate)

"Well, there's a whole list for me to check off here. For one, why did you create The Water God? I could've been home if you didn't send him my way! Then again, I did have some nice adventures so fa- Except for that one time you sent me to a haunted mansion! I nearly died there, Dylan..."

"...Then again, it was quite an amazing story to tell... Oh, oh, what about the time you broke my lute?! My prized posession! Did you think it is funny to break it constantly? I ought to slap you across the face! oh, I'm sorry, no, please, don't cry. I didn't mean it! Come on now, I can't stay mad at you and your fluffy face. Come on champ, let's go to a tavern. Drinks are on me."

Aearion is a bro
Aristotle (played by Philosofia)

Really, Lil' Miss Creator?! My profile picture is absolutely AWFUL!
(Creator) that's all?
YES?
(Creator) ...
Well then... How agreeable.
Anhuret (played anonymously)

l198FZs.png

??????????????
Abel Van Price (played by Bluegeam)

"You are so pathetic, knowing you could never be a scientist like me so you steal my life and twist it around! I AM NOT GAY!"
Shasari (played by Shasari)

[Shasari]You created me, gave me a bio, and dressed me up rather nicely. Then what do you do... you go away and leave me in a room, a rather well appointed one I should say, but a room nonetheless. I see no one, I get no sunshine or fresh air. Why'd you create me if you're not going to engage me in ... something... anything would be better than sitting alone. Why don't you engage me in the life that goes on here, I hear whispers of it, and it really is quite upsetting to never be part of it. This loneliness is killing me. Get it together, ok? Please???

[Creator]Ok, I get it, I'm really sorry, ok? Would a trip to a library or something help?

[Shasari]*sighs* It's a start, but all I ask is that you just treat me decently from now on, look around, and find a nice place for me to visit. You know, one with cool people, and things to do, and just for pity's sake let... me... live!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Player Roast!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus