Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Player Roast!

Kehlran (played by MaestroSG)

Well, oh so gracious and holy player, you made me break just about every scale that I stand on just to make my arms made out of osmium.

Do you even know how heavy those sonsabitches are? I'd be maybe 240 with normal limbs. Guess how much I am now? Guess what? I don't fricking know! 'Cus every time I step on a scale, CRUSH! and a "You're payin' for that, mister!" All I do know for sure is that I'd probably squish Mjolnir!

Thanks for the self-esteem booster, you prick!
Tarin (played anonymously)

Oh, I get it.

I don't have proper clothes because you can't draw them.
Julian Devereux (played by illantis)

I can see why you maybe wanted to put me in a world with vampires, but I can't see why you didn't make me one of them. Wouldn't it be so much better, for both of us? What do you get out of making me the way I am, anyway? I mean, other than you getting to watch me struggle with my anger and make bad decisions, but maybe you have something to do with that, too. Are you all-powerful? How much of my life do you control? Can I have a girlfriend? Or just a friend? Maybe you can make me to not stutter when I get upset, or give me a bit of confidence, or find something to do with my life? You better be planning something good for me. It's only fair.
you sadist
Ivy Leaf (played by brilziana)

I was the first character you ever put on here, and what do you do? You let me sit and rot. You never even bothered to give me a profile picture! Yes, yes, I know you've been part of this site for less than a week, but that's no excuse. I've been bouncing around in your head for months. Serendipity already has a great roleplay going, a really cute one, and you made her randomly for no reason. I'm sorry, I'm just lonely. I almost wish I still lived with Zecora. Her rhyme-talk drives me crazy, but at least I'd have a social life. Oh, and about Zecora: why did I grow up with her?? Technically my parents didn't even die, they were just poor. You know what's really poor? Living on a rock farm. Where you would not be able to give your baby to some zebra shaman. Not to mention, my talent is ivy? What? What do I even do with it? You have some major holes to fill, zi.
*revives thread to let characters vent*

Draken Highrock : "I'm your first character ever, and you've kept me through the ages, and you've used me only once on here. I feel betrayed because you're too insecure about how other people's gonna think about me because I have a little bit bigger of a flippin' 'rep with ya. It's not my fault you have a particularly unorthodox imagination either. I mean for pete's sake my natural setting is a place where swords, magic, bows, and steam-powered gatling guns exist at the same schunting time. Name me at least five RP's where you've seen that concept played, bucko. Also, delete 'Draken Classic' form. As if you're actually gonna be able to find an RP that would actually accept that. Schunting tolkien-wannabe."

Screw you too, bucko. - Real Draken

Drake of Sundermill : "You keep changing my profile like every month for almost no schunting reason. Why the heck am I almost always the one that gets their profile changed whenever you get inspiration. It almost never fails. Whether you be playing video games or watching youtube videos you always seem inspiration for something that could potentially change my entire person. Like, knave, leave my stuff alone for once. Or just go ahead and create another character."

Furorem : "Hey. Remember that time in that one RP where all those books I carried back to the tomb were all dictionaries? Yeah. I just want to let you know you suck."

Cairn : "How in the hell did you somehow get inspiration from QUAKE and TOXIKK to make a sci-fi character, as well as an entire schunting setting? At least you changed it up a whole bunch, but could you imagine how embarrassing that would be if that backfired?"

Arcadious : "I'm not even from Quake. You just decided that making a Robot Goliath for sci-fi RPs was a good idea and cobbled me together from your Hasgramordia setting. Like, bro, you only have like two actually human characters in your entire roster. Get your imagination under control man."

Well, excuse me, but I like my imagination how it is. Nice and hyper-active. - Draken

Myra : "Not to be rude, but may I remind you that you haven't given me an opportunity to use my kettle or mirror once the entire time I've been on here? Also. A backstory would be appreciated you lazy butt."

Yizkavesh : "Hey! Remember the old Druidic character you have? Yeah, I'm still here. Also, Eldenic Magic. Seriously, kid? It's literally just druidic magic except that it has a fancy name, I can't summon animals, and it has potential in Alchemy and other shite like that, which you eventually nerfed. Like, can you just make a normal character for once, without all these twists and turns?"
Oh no. Please don't let my characters vent about me...

Lexi: *kicks down the door with the rest of the cast behind her* You.

Lucreé: Crap.

Lexi: Oh no, I ain't even mad. In fact, I'm impressed with how stupid you can be from time to time. Seriously. I'm a wild card character, and yet your people pleaser attitude always seems to water down my fun and have me "be nice" to people! C'mon, let me blow up some shnizz, kill a few mains, cause some grief! Hell, I'm only going along with this "filter my mouth" deal here only because you're on a PG-13 part of the site. But in RPs? Turn off me filter and amp it up to ten-thousand like it's s'pposed to be! Also, when ya gonna use me more? Cre-Cre gets more play than me, and that's not effin' fair, man!

Creatia: A-at least she uses you in... In places that suit you, M-Miss Lexi... I-I've yet to... To get a single slice of life RP. Not one! And, and... Why are all t-the RPs I'm in f-fast paced?! I want to... To actually explore a bit of... Of romance for once, even if it's a-a moot point in the long run because, well... Miss Lexi... N-not go on mission a-after mission and... And get trapped in l-locales for years!

Maxwell: At least you two get proper attention. Despite the fact that I'm only in one roleplay (which is perfectly fine with me), I've yet to be drawn by her own hand more than just once. Seriously, my dear creator... your lack of experience in male anatomy is no excuse to not draw me more often. Also, why have you yet to finish updating the layout of my profile? It looks atrocious so far, and clearly lacks proper polish.

Rekushi: Look, I didn't even want to be here in the first place. I'd rather be a mentioned side character from time to time, but no. You just had to create a profile just for me, that you're never going to use because I hate RP. Look, I don't want romance (I got a woman), I don't want action (my job is more than enough), I don't want any of it (I get enough drama just being Lexi's sister). You're lucky I'm useful as a reference to my sister's life, but other than that, you really have no other reason to keep me here other than as an information source for my oh-so-amazing big sister! *gags*

Mika: ...I'm still a little miffed that you had the nerve to remove my profile once here. You might as well have just kept it and said I'm not ready to be played with yet. Also, where do you get off pushing me into something clearly romantic when you first made me?! I mean, not that I'm against it now, but come on! I told you I wasn't interested in all that when you first made me! Be lucky I'm easy going. ...Oh. And uh, update my profile more often. I swear you have so many more ideas for everyone else than you do for me, and I'm kinda jealous of that...

Nielle: At least you and Maxwell get art and updates every so often, Mika! What do I get?! No art and a half-finished profile! It's like she doesn't even TRY with me!

Yuuki: I'm not complaining, just that, I wish you'd take more time to flesh out my profile and give me a face, okay? All I'm askin'.

Steven: And of course, give me, my blushing bride-to-be, and my employees more personality as well... Maybe a group photograph, or individual depictions of the staff could be added at your leisure. We at the Ballroom Waltz are more than just pretty faces, milady. We have substance to go along with our style, after all...

Nire: I'm still kinda new, and I'm busy a lot, so I can't complain. I just like seeing what I'll get from being her muse if I stay long enough. I just hope she won't force me into any compromising situations, right? ...Right?!

Alexander: Hah, good luck with that, honey. But no really, I ain't even mad at ya. Just wish ye'd update my profile more often too. I am a God of Desire, and I desire attention. How the hell am I gonna get attention with a crappy and sparce-lookin' profile?

Meliere: Agreed. And it wouldn't hurt to focus on the rest of us more than Creatia, Maxwell, and Lexi. We all need your love and affection, and the other three are clearly being smothered. Even if the stories are... Uhm, questionable, it's better than no attention at all from you. In fact, only three are complaining about their own issues with portrayals or being used properly, and the rest are complaining about not being portrayed at all, which really isn't fair to any of us. At least consider it, dear child.

Lucreé: Y-yes, of course... (At least they all haven't tried to kill me yet.)

Lexi: Add in Zackary, and we will. Just sayin'.

Everyone else: ...

Lexi: Jokin', it's a joke, what?!
Claine Moderator

Nero: Alright let me be the one to start. People always ask to RP with me. I don't think anybody here will dispute that I get more RP requests than the rest of you put together. That shouldn't be surprising. I mean, just look at me. But do you know what she says? "No." She turns all these beautiful people who want to be graced with my presence away. "He's not very fun to RP with," she says "He's actually an arsehole," she says. Can you believe it? Why would you deny me of my chance of greatness? Why would you deny all those beautiful, wonderful people a chance to be graced with my presence?

West: She also says I'm not very fun to play with...

Nero: Yes! But that's actually true! Who would want to RP with a cretin like you!? I, on the other hand, am refined, rich, handsome, charming ... the list just goes on! It is unfair to not give the people what they want! What they deserve!

Tsane: I would like a chance to be in a RP that doesn't revolve around babysitting West.

West: Yeah?! And I would like a chance to be in a RP that doesn't have this guy holding me back. Quit surrounding me with a pack of moralising rich kids. And while I'm at it - how about a RP where I don't get my arse beat. How about one where I rob a king and spend the next 1000 posts watching pitfights and getting drunk.
Serdan (played by XinonHyena)

Why am I the only one without superpowers despite also being the only one that wants to actually help people and be a hero? Seriously?
Manaka: I find it very interesting that you chose to soul bind me with a being that feeds off of emotional energy. I'm sure it would be nice to be happy again... like when I was younger... free of a parasite.... And why must I jump through hoops to find an answer on how to get rid of him? Do you know how hard that is when you have little motivation for anything because, surprise, something is draining you of good emotional energy?

Shou: It wouldn't be so bad if our creator chose to write you enjoying my company. Think of how much better it would be. You and I going on adventures and actually bonding.

Manaka: ... We are bonded. I want out.

Kazu: At least Jay's giving you both due time and consideration. Sure, he might have some nicely planned out and written stuff for me -- and believe me, I think my abilities are pretty cool, and the fact that he made me aspire to be an investigator is neat -- but he doesn't really do anything with me.

Tatsuo: You have it a little better, at least. I have to live with being scorned in general because Jay decided to give me tattoos in Japan as well as make sure that I have little tolerance for supernatural events and beings. I'm not really all that fond of being spooked consistently when travelling with your sister.
Samba (played by Dragoncat)

Hey, why'd you name me after a scraggly senile old tabby who can't figure out how to get to his food dish anymore?

(because he wasn't always that way)

Yeah? Well I don't appreciate being compared to a pet! That thing wouldn't last 5 seconds on a battlefield!

(he'd try though)

Okay, he used to have a laguz attitude, I'll give you that...but still! You gonna have me neutered like him? Or put a collar on me?

(quit complaining, you know the answer is no to both those questions)

Okay but...he's 15. That's old for a domestic cat. And he hasn't been around in months. When his time is up, you won't scrap me, will you?

(of course not)

Please don't change my name to Cheeto when that happens...

(I wasn't going to)

Yay! Thanks!

(Welcome)
Braedan Black (played by Corvin)

"Come on now.. We have been doing this dance for nearly a decade...

Isn't it time to give the people what they want?"

((Shh, Brae.. You know I'm the most tolerant to your persuasions...Best keep quiet or else my fingers just might type out your fourth death.))

"And I will come right back since we both know one thing:

I'm your necessary evil."

((True. Very true.))
Balto: WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING, MAKE IT STOP

((That's Paytahs job Bro.))

Balto: YOUR MY WRITER. MAKE IT STOP

((Stop feeling it then?))

Balto: I CAN'T.

((Guess I can't either.))

Acaeus: She is not a girl she is a woman.

((Sigh, yes Acaeus. Sorry. My mistake.))
Eliotte (played by 13ee)

"I gotta' say, the past ten years have been absolutely screwed up. You've put me through a lot of shit."

"Yeah, baby. I know."
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

*sighs* Okay, where to start with you, Gab? First off, you start to play nice by letting me have a family and that's nice and all, but then you proceed to continuously rip us apart! Seriously, I'm surprised none of us have died of a broken heart just yet with how much you've put us through along with that friend of yours. Seriously, we can't even catch too much of a break before you throw us into another situation where we get separated again. And don't even get me started with all the other characters of yours... someone should report you for character torture.

(Hey! I try to give you guys a break but then I just get too many ideas and just have to carry them out!)
Morgan Flynn (played by Banshee)

YOU HOOKED ME UP WITH A CRAZY DUDE CINDERS. HE GOT THE LIBIDO OF A 15 YO

Also I'm a musician! I should be playing music dammit
Igneous: Boy I've got words for you! I'm your oldest character, and in the few years I've existed you've only ever brought me out for lukewarm vanilla romance rps that never go anywhere, for gods sake I'm married! And Is Freya my daughter or my sister? Make up your mind! I'm also supposed to have an outgoing and childish personality but no! You have to be meager and sentimental all the time you buzzkill!

Catherine: my husband is right, I'm supposed to be a modern woman dragged into a fantasy world to have adventures. My characterization is instead flatter than paper! I'm supposed to be married and yet I'm randomly brought in for romance rps. The last guy you got me together with that lasted more than a month was suicidal. In 4 months you had me stop him from committing suicide multiple times, disappeare for SEVEN years on him, and then suddenly come back to him to escape an abusive relationship!? To top it off my daughter looks nothing like me!

Freya: I'm supposed to be a tough nut to crack tactician with no heart. Oh but nooo you have to water me down to a pathetic emo teenager!

Strawberry: let's not forget how I'm supposed to be your slice of life character, yet some how IM the one who gets dragged into superhero stories and fantasy plots! Also imagine my suprise when I go to bed one night COMPLETELY human, and wake up the next morning with cat ears and a matching tail!!!
Sariel: I DON'T APPRECIATE THIS WHOLE REDEATH THING. I'VE DIED ONCE, NOT DOING IT AGAIN.

Elton: You only ever use me for the same types of roleplay! Quit that! I don't wanna do that anymore, I don't like lying!

Team Solar (Anon): Our aim is weird and our name is awkward.

Mia (Deleted): YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU TOOK AWAY MY POWERS, CHANGED MY NAME
KILLED
ME, MADE ME AN ANGEL, AND GAVE ME AN ACTUAL BACKSTORY? AND THEN YOU MADE ME ALMOST MARRY THE WORST GUY IN EXISTENCE! (Sariel: I HEARD THAT! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WANTED TO MARRY ME!)
logan
i literally started out as an okay dude with a few suicidal tendencies, and now im numb to the world and so depressed and old and bored with existence that i sometimes miss out on literal centuries so what the actual heck
cas
stop making me talk to people about how i feel. it's not cute, and it's not character development. it's actual hell
ferran
You're not smart enough to write me. At all. You do me injustice.
graham
using me as the bad guy isn't, y'know, good. for my self-esteem, that is. i mean, come on, help me out here, man
gwyn
I - have a lot on my plate. Don't know if I can take much more. Not that I'm stressed, or - or anything, just. So much to do. Stop giving me so many world-ending circumstances.
minerva
get yourself together. stop procrastinating. clean ur room
Alex (anon)- Why do you hide your emotions and shut people out? WhaT THE FUDGE EVEN IS YOUR SEXUALITY
Isamu- Stop being so gay
Jamie Arker- ISTG YOU WEARING BOY CLOTHES WILL NOT MAKE PEOPLE APPRECIATE YOU ANYMORE YOU LITTLE BALL OF FLUFF
Nadia- Stop. Acting. Tough. You. Are. Not. Fooling. Anyone. And, WHAT IS WITH YO BACKSTORY
Olivia- Stop apologizing for nothing, it's annoying. Stop being so bubbly, it kinda scares me.
Rae- Roasting you is roasting myself. So HERE WE GO! Stop procrastinating, being a scaredy cat, self shaming, and stop swearing. Maybe if you didn't fail at that potion you wouldn't be cursed. And jimmINY CRICKETS THE APOLOGIZING, THE STUTTERING, AND DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON EVERYTHING ELSE!
I am not good at roasting my children, except Rae cuz I am her.
Torchic (played by Caroline)

Don't even get me started with my snotfest of a player. SERIOUSLY? You could have given me a happy life. You could have just let me be in my own happy little world. But no, you hecked all that up. You killed the most significant people in my life, subjected me to utter torture, forced me to uproot myself from everything I had made roots in. And then. And then you let your friends come around and turn my best friend into a vampire. She nearly killed him. Heck. She did hecking kill him. I so wish I could swear right now. These kid friendly filters are not coming close to anything.

Oh and then you thought it woukd be funny to hang my life over a cliff at every chance you get. I'm not a toy! I swear, if you so much as think of hurting my dog I will make your life a ticking time bomb.

When do I get my happy, huh?

Because it sure as daisies hasn't happened yet. Sure, I've had my small moments of peace. Yet, every time I think it's smooth sailing, you come along and grin as you do everything in your absolute power to tear me down and toss me back to the bottom of the cliff.

Can you not? Can you just let me avoid every other person in the world that you and me both know I'd rather punch in the face? I wish I could punch you. Maybe if I could get my hands on you and wring your neck, chop off your bits, and make you suffer a few broken bones that might knock some sense into the hecked up brain of yours.

You're a monster, and I hecking hate you.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Player Roast!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus