Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

Desmonda (played by SaggyAggy87)

* she held her notebook close to her chest *
Wade (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

"no, you didn't I saw you take it out of here"

* her foot then hit something on the floor, it was a hat, a fadora? she picked it up, twerling it in her hands.*
No I need to rest I can work on that later besides some people walked by earlier perhaps some new friends? *he sat at a desk near the door and read his history book waiting to hear the footsteps*

* soon she walked back to the desk, * here... * she put the hat on the desk and walked away.*
He grinned, grabbing the hat. "Thanks!"

* she looked back for a split second before continuing to walk.*
He frowned, somewhat annoyed. He called after her. "You're supposed to say 'Your welcome!'"
*he sighed stopped reading and asked himself* this is stupid... I’m only here because in order to try to fit in with the humans I need this what was it a dip-lo-ma? I don’t know but I know I need it to get a job here...

* she got to her door, twisting the handle, and looked back, putting her hand with two fingers out the index and middle, and made a gesture from her forehead, out*
He raised an eyebrow, amused. He shrugged, put on the fedora, and headed back to his room. "Why do I even own this?" He asked himself as he walked away.

*she then heard a person talk from by them, she looked and saw a guy sitting on a chair with a history book, she just stood there, not knowing she was stareing*
*ricardo heard the footsteps and put on his friendliest face walking out the door to greet the person* hey I’m ricardo.. I’m new here I could use some friends..
((Me or her?))
((I meant u))
((k))

* she flinched, and closed the door, quickly but as to not make a slamming noise *
He turned around, raising an eyebrow. "Hello. I'm Nakon, nice to meet you." He held out his hand to shake, the pink fedora hanging on his head lopsidedly.
*matt shook his hand and looked at the fedora* so your a man of style eh? *he kept his cool but he was really excited no one had tried to kill him yet! Maybe this place is a good thing after all*

* her breathing was intencifying, she sat on the other side of the door. holding her head with her hands* t-too man-y peop-ple... * she got out her wings again, and started to pet them* * she then sighed and calmed down*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus