Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

Desmonda (played by SaggyAggy87)

(( im back! ))
Wade (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

((ricardo apply to the group))
(( how exactly do I do that? ))
((Go into the groups menu and search fantasy high))
*ricardo wasn’t so sure he would like this school his clan had taught him everything he needed he decided to not stick out he would put his armor in his bag but kept his hood up and on in the place of his armor he wore a black t-shirt navy blue jeans and a pair of steel toe shoes* will this place be any different from those camps? *he shook his head trying to reassure himself* no it can’t be that was forever ago... *with a deep sigh he walked into the school and asked the person at the front desk* hello? My name is Ricardo sevensword I believe I was to come here for my room key and all that... oh and here *he put his sword bow and all his arrows on the desk* I believe I need to be giving those to you...

"you got any other weapons?"the person at the front desk asks
Well... I have this potion I guess it’s poisonous to most but it serves as a replacement for blood... *he purposely didn’t tell them about the fact that it turns him into a black mist for a good 5 minutes* is that something I need to turn in?

"oh another vampire...how fun"she says sighing"yes I think you might have to turn it in"
He unlocked the door to his room and walked in, grinning. "Ah, home sweet home. Or something like that." He closed the door, the number 403 written on the door.
*ricardo sighed partially because the lady didn’t freak out but also because he had to turn his only alternative to killing in he never wanted to feed on a person again* I’m guessing blood wine (basically wine mixed with blood) isn’t allowed either huh?

"well we didn't want that because it was a poison"
Technically it’s classified as such but it only poisons most people but it works as an alternative to blood I promised my self about 5 to 10 years ago I would never feed on a human again so that’s why I developed it...
He tossed his bag onto his bunk and sat down on it, still grinning. He yawned, looking around for his roommate, if he had one yet.

"there are more then just humans"she says putting his stuff in yet another drawer"
Desmonda (played by SaggyAggy87)

* Des slowly opened her eyes, crawling towards her notebook on her bunk, she opened it up and started to write some thing, she started chanting something under her breath:* * singsongy* bullet to the brain pain, squish, nightmares are just dreams on steroids. (x2)
*matt sighed he was losing his patience* look I’ve got 2 options other than killing and feeding on people I can either drink this *he waves a small vial of it around* or I can drink blood wine which won’t go to well being buzzed in class... so how about this I can give you all except what I need to get through the week which is about 7 vials one per day and every Monday I get another set sound good?

"ok, that will work"she nods taking note of this
Ok here *he hands her a sack full of it taking six out to add to the one he already has* so do I have a room?

she holds out a key that says 402 on it
Ah thanks *he takes it and puts it in his Jean pocket* so.. will I be alone or am I sharing a room with someone? *he wanted to be alone but at the same time he thought company would be nice*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus