Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

He shrugged, grinning. "Eh, not really, I just like to mess with people." He adjusted the fedora, his unkempt hair hanging down. "I'm at room 403. You?"
Desmonda (played by SaggyAggy87)

* she rubbed her eyes and opened her note book, writing annother thing down. she then moved to her bunk to take a nap.*
I’m at 402... well it was nice meeting ya maybe I’ll se you around? *he was curious about the heavy breathing he had heard and wanted to stop talking to listen*

* she was deep into her 'dream' and was staring to mumble, and tears started to stream down her face*

n-no... not ag-again, n-not again....
He shrugged again. "Maybe. See ya later!" He walked off to his room.
*there it was again... had the traitors found him?? The thought of it sent a shiver up his spine*

w-wake up... wake up Wake up. Wake Up. WAKE UP!! * with the last scream, she awoke, she fell silent, she had to work on that...* Ugg... * she fell back down on her pillow, still crying...*
He heard the screams and stopped, looking around, confused. "Well, that wasn't creepy at all." He shrugged, walked to his room, and made a little nest of pillows and his belongings, curling up in the middle of it.

"st-stop, des youre making a scene again..." *she mimiked, she then chuckled. curling up again*
*matt heard the scream and for the first time in a very long time he felt sad* h-h-hello? Is anyone over there?

Crap... *she said, hearing the voice outside* i made a scene...

(( im laughing so hard! XD))
((WELL LET'S JUST SCREAM ON OUR FIRST DAY OF SKOOL FORE KOOL KIDZ))

(( YAAAY!!! ))
*hearing the voice again very faintly he felt fear and his sadness worsened* a-a-are y-y-you ok? *he was scared now what if this person was going to kill him for being a vampire...*
((Hm, somebody just screamed.... IM GONNA TAKE A NAP))

(( ok, screaming aside, lets get back to the rp ))
Wade (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

((and the fact that a girl seems to be in the boys hallway))
((XD))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Fantasy high rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus