Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Anna (played anonymously)

((XD yup religious reasons))
viper (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

" she's out cold..." she smiled at the little girl as she was sleeping peacefully, the rise and fall of her chest was calming.

(( also im confuzzled, theres a religion where you CANT EAT SWEET GOODNESS, what has this world come too... (p.s.) i mean no offence at all))
Retribution (played by Arcol)

With deft hands, he built himself a travel ring; based on the design of Barilzar’s band, it would allow him transport to Rapture, though he had no idea how long he would be able to remain, much less if he could get there at all. He wasn’t expecting to teleport to a submerged city, but it was a better alternative to being attacked by something in the dark. He put the ring on his finger and hoped for the best.

(( dude there is an After Shock portal...))

(( i put it there SPACIFICALLY so you could come HERE))
Lillith (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

(( bruh... did u not hear wat i said!!!! XD))

((Oh... I didn’t know that. It could transport him there, however. To the After Shock portal, I mean.))

(( XD))

((None taken at least I’m not vegan))

Anna sighed

She sat next to Anna, " so... you like it here? or at least can you tolerate it, mouse?"
(( yes she calls people mouse...you can ask her why...))

“ it’s nice. Also Mouse?”

(I’ll take that as a maybe)

It didn’t work as he planned, but he had moved to a new location. He took a moment to incestigate before moving on. It was fortunate he had brought his suit with him.

she smirked"Its a snakes prey... aka everyone is my prey, if there rude i call them rat... my bro came up with it." her smirked fadded"we were supposed to be working together, then--..." she was silent now, a single tear fell off her cheek.

Anna frowned
“ hey what’s wrong?”

She wiped it off vigorusly, " NOTHING! " she then looked the other way.

She raised an eyebrow
“Ok” she fiddled with a small picture

"it was my fault..." she started, " that he died... i did it" she was still melancholy.

" i had to, THEY told us, one had to die, if the other was gonna be released. they lied..." the fiddled her thumbs and then pointed to the picture, " whats that?"

“What happened?”
She asked “ did.... did you kill him?”

" yeah..." she chuckled, then said, "ill be right back..." she left around the corner.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus